Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:54:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy bitcoin in international market from India  (Read 695 times)
vyombly (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:08:43 PM

I want to buy BTC in international exchanges from India, as in India there is a restriction imposed on cryptos for some time. So please suggest some platforms which allows bitcoin for INR or for USD that can be transferred from India, or any NRI who had any bank account in India, so that he can provide bitcoin and cash can be deposited into his account in India.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mattermaster

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:30:08 AM

I personally do not live in india but i have a medium where you can deposit your funds in the indian based bank account i give you and i will send you back in Bitcoins.
The account is fully verified, no obstacles can be occured but we need to work for 15%-20%.
You can PM me for this secure offer.

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:45:56 PM

I want to buy BTC in international exchanges from India, as in India there is a restriction imposed on cryptos for some time. So please suggest some platforms which allows bitcoin for INR or for USD that can be transferred from India, or any NRI who had any bank account in India, so that he can provide bitcoin and cash can be deposited into his account in India.
There is no restriction imposed as of now, but the Government of India is reviewing the digital currency and may soon frame some laws and rules. In fact they have asked for public opinion on it too. I would suggest you purchase from some local person or registered business to avoid FEMA violation.
cryptoguy2

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 06:57:15 AM

I personally do not live in india but i have a medium where you can deposit your funds in the indian based bank account i give you and i will send you back in Bitcoins.
The account is fully verified, no obstacles can be occured but we need to work for 15%-20%.
You can PM me for this secure offer.

Are you there on LBC? If not then which platform?
cryptoguy2

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:02:16 AM

There is no restriction imposed as of now, but the Government of India is reviewing the digital currency and may soon frame some laws and rules. In fact they have asked for public opinion on it too. I would suggest you purchase from some local person or registered business to avoid FEMA violation.

What legal formalities one has to do to buy bitcoins from abroad to avoid FEMA or any other act's violation?
pawanjain

Activity: 2674
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 04:30:33 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 05:40:54 AM by pawanjain

pm me your mobile no. I can provide Bitcoin in offline as well as online ( at zebpay rates ) .
Edit:1 You can also buy and sell your Bitcoin easily at localbitcoins.com  , where you can found every type of people and every type of the payment , since you will loss 1-2% of a small amount of the money in the buy sell because of the escrow service ( which is a need for ourselves safety to our money ) .
So if you don't have tried the LBC then atleast try once to get btc USD and vice versa .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
guptav

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

pm me your mobile no. I can provide Bitcoin in offline as well as online ( at zebpay rates ) .
Edit:1 You can also buy and sell your Bitcoin easily at localbitcoins.com  , where you can found every type of people and every type of the payment , since you will loss 1-2% of a small amount of the money in the buy sell because of the escrow service ( which is a need for ourselves safety to our money ) .
So if you don't have tried the LBC then atleast try once to get btc USD and vice versa .

Hello pawanjain, I am trying pm you, want to buy BTC, requesting you to get back to me.
iamdheeraj3d

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:58:54 AM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: