Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:05:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New ICOs  (Read 1465 times)
nur rochid

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:34:09 PM

if i suggest to participate in the robotina project, because the token-based is not a stake. so we can collect many tokens of each post, but also must follow the existing rule

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
captin crunch

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:37:46 PM

All,
Kindly help me to get sites that will indicate new ICO offerings so that I can benefit from onset. Can anyone help?

I can suggest one very good project  - Ambit Mining ICO. If you will go through it you will notice that it is very good planned, team is responsive and it has all features of good ICO. Idea is also very good. I personally already invested in it.

gaguktnu

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 09:11:10 AM

There are many ICO websites and rating media. You can find them in twitter and telegraph team. But investing in ICO now has an extremely high risk. At this time, it is not recommended to invest heavily in ICO.
Matdog
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

I think not all new ICO can be trusted.  According to my experience, I will say that it is better to invest in the vysyrani.  And all the operations associated with this I spend inPaytomat
I think the best ICO is lccx.io because it looks like a promising exchange if a well developed whaitpaper, an experienced team, is located in a politically stable jurisdiction then it will run smoothly
numizmat

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:42:14 AM

I think not all new ICO can be trusted.  According to my experience, I will say that it is better to invest in the vysyrani.  And all the operations associated with this I spend inPaytomat
I think the best ICO is lccx.io because it looks like a promising exchange if a well developed whaitpaper, an experienced team, is located in a politically stable jurisdiction then it will run smoothly

Yes, their entire business model seems really actual these days after all those recent cryptoexchange hacks. Keeping most of the funds in cold storage, insuring all funds in hot wallets is really brilliant idea, here a good recent review of them: Forget The London Stock Exchange, Say Hello To The London Cryptocurrency Exchange (LCCX)!

But please, note the ICO ends soon, on April 30, so there is not so much time to invest in their LXT tokens.
harbin55

Activity: 615
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:23:03 PM

In cryptocurreny there are lots of ICO’s that are established to sustain the continous demand in this type of investment.
Through the demands that the company received many people are going to build their own ICO’s so they can help the people and their selves to earn more income.
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:48:14 PM

26/05/2018 ICO Egretia - The World's First HTML5 Blockchain Engine and Platform.

Register and make KYC in Tokeneed-platform to invest in Egretia through my referal link and get 2% bonus tokens: https://tokeneed.com/?refer=9fe29708095fbfd1

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Brivwe

Activity: 182
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:06:35 PM

I can suggest Bitxoxo, business conscious Bitcoin company that specializes its strength on digital currency, created and held electronically.Trustworthy ICO.
If such that I am also curious how the next development of gan with BITXOXO is able to to follow deeper and I think this indeed ico really suitable to be in learn leih in hopefully successful
Kenevaran

Activity: 69

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:10:26 PM

There are many ranking sites, you can find any using Google depending on the parameters you need.
Brivwe

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:16:11 PM

In cryptocurreny there are lots of ICO’s that are established to sustain the continous demand in this type of investment.
Through the demands that the company received many people are going to build their own ICO’s so they can help the people and their selves to earn more income.

Therefore, we must always support the for the sake of success together so that everyone has the right to earn more and have the opportunity to develop his business
Brivwe

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

There are many ranking sites, you can find any using Google depending on the parameters you need.
If like that hell had long gan there and many people already know that there is indeed a site and there is also a ranking of how the quality of these sites,
crypto_lisbao

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

WELLLTRADO - they have started their ICO campaign yesterday. Currently they are offering +20% bonus. If you're interested to support a future of alternative investments it could be an interesting project for your investment.
Joemzz31

Activity: 308
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:12:04 PM
Merited by CannonWarrior (3)

There are lots of new ICO companies in the cryptocurrency.
Like what I said earlier through the increasing demands of the public in this type of investment the cryptocurrency should provide and meet those standards to make the equilibrium in the market balance.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:56:28 PM

There are hundreds of ICO coming on a daily basis and most of them are worth nothing so it's better to select after the proper research because at this time the scams in ICO is increasing day by day so better to do proper research before investing in any project.
Johnnywelsh

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:02:24 PM

There are hundreds of ICO coming on a daily basis and most of them are worth nothing so it's better to select after the proper research because at this time the scams in ICO is increasing day by day so better to do proper research before investing in any project.

Totally agree, no matter how many review sites you look at, nothing beats proper research and sometimes a lil gut instinct! You will probably get burnt a few times so don't put all your money in one pot.

cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:31:36 AM

Hello ICOS believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of ICOS at: https://cointopper.com/coin/icos

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

Some ICo websites are available. Do you mean to invest or other activities? You may check the ICOdrop, coinschedule, and ICO Bench. I generally look for the ICO information and news on those sites. However, once more, you must directly analyze the ICO before participating. The rating in each web may be different and they may not guarantee the results. So, just be careful and smart in selecting the new ICO.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

akshayp

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:34:40 AM

There are many ICO out there, but there is a change of being fraud or spam. I came across one ICO project which seems trustworthy. The project called Dakuce which is based upon cryptocurrency exchange. It is totally based upon blockchain technology, that means it provides safety and security. The process starts with DAKU Token, a currency medium in which you can invest in to participate in the project.

You can get more details about the ICO project and its benefits: https://dakuce.com/
Spidorkal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 05:01:13 AM

LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our Exchange customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Listing with an Airdrop only requires one single deposit of the token to Ecex by the listing team.

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!!

ECEX EXCHANGE WEBSITE:
🔥 🔥https://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

CONTACT ECEX BY EMAIL:
info@ecex.exchange

ECEX TWITTER PAGE:
https://twitter.com/PlanetZiggurat/
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:04:31 AM

bitcoinchaser.com/ico-hub
coinschedule.com
cryptocompare.com/ico/#/upcoming
cryptocurrency.market
cyber.fund/radar
ico-list.com
icoalert.com
icocluster.com
icocountdown.com
icohoo.com
icoranker.com
icorating.com
icorating.info/icorating
icotimeline.com
icotracker.net
icowatchlist.com
smithandcrown.com/
tokendata.io/upcoming
tokenmarket.net/ico-calendar
urbancrypto.com/upcoming-icos/

Truly according to this one friend, everything is complete there.
But I hope please check again all because now many ICO Scam.

Back to yourself again, please be careful again before you follow ICO, we are here waiting for your safety.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █