Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 01:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin ATM - Jeff Berwick (Dollar Vigilante) official withdrawal  (Read 6714 times)
flavius

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

welcome to riches

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:46:05 PM

Flavius needs to lrn2publickeycryptography. It is mathematically impossible (with current computing systems) to generate the private key from the public key and therefore drain the wallet via the receiving address.

If the machine did that, it is not "flawed," it is "an advanced supercomputer far beyond the likes of which we have ever seen on Planet Earth and should be worshipped by everyone."
All I know is the ATM is not functional and my friend has already stolen over 20k from the machine.

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:48:10 PM

I must say that I am disappointed that Jeff did not look into the legalities of opening up an ATM within the US before going on the main stream media outlets and touting his plans to open BitcoinATM.

Now it makes him look stupid to the people who were watching his interview.

What is up with Bitcoin businesses and being half-assed?

BFL

Bitcoinica

MtGox

BitInstant

BitcoinATM

The Bitcoin Show

Bitcoin Magazine (early days)

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

humanitee

Activity: 1302
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:51:41 PM

I must say that I am disappointed that Jeff did not look into the legalities of opening up an ATM within the US before going on the main stream media outlets and touting his plans to open BitcoinATM.

BFL

Bitcoinica

MtGox

BitInstant

BitcoinATM

The Bitcoin Show

+ Coinlab

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:57:47 PM

So funny, when I saw "withdrawal" in the headline, I thought he had put money in and withdrew bitcoins from it, lol.
Frozenlock (OP)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:59:51 PM

I'm still waiting to see how the official launch goes.
BubbleBoy

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:08:04 PM

All I know is the ATM is not functional and my friend has already stolen over 20k from the machine.

Yes, the fact that 20k was stolen out of a prototype locked in some lab clearly spells the end of this ATM folly. The fact that you heard it from "friend" is conclusive proof. You seem like a legit and upstanding guy.

████
              ▄▄████▄▄
          ▄▄████████████▄▄
       ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
     ▄████▀▀            ▀▀████▄
   ▄████▀                  ▀████▄
  ▐███▀                      ▀███▌
 ▐███▀   ████▄  ████  ▄████   ▀███▌
 ████    █████▄ ████ ▄█████    ████
▐███▌    ██████▄████▄██████    ▐███▌
████     ██████████████████     ████
████     ████ ████████ ████     ████
████     ████  ██████  ████     ████
▐███▌    ████   ████   ████    ▐███▌
 ████    ████   ████   ████    ████
 ▐███▄   ████   ████   ████   ▄███▌
  ▐███▄                      ▄███▌
   ▀████▄                  ▄████▀
     ▀████▄▄            ▄▄████▀
       ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████▀▀
              ▀▀████▀▀
                ████
MIDEX
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ GET TOKENS ▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM                                # WEB ANN + Bounty <
with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers           > Telegram Facebook Twitter Blog #
superduh

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:18:01 PM

Yes, the fact that 20k was stolen out of a prototype locked in some lab clearly spells the end of this ATM folly. The fact that you heard it from "friend" is conclusive proof. You seem like a legit and upstanding guy.

apparently he's also figured out how to cash out using only the public key.. my friend told me there are aliens coming to this event disguised as humans

ok
Frozenlock (OP)

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:41:26 PM

apparently he's also figured out how to cash out using only the public key.. my friend told me there are aliens coming to this event disguised as humans

It's called "I figured out how to crack the world's cryptography, but I just use it to steal from a prototype ATM."
phorensic

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 06:55:22 PM

I like how he used the word "withdrawal" when getting fired from an ATM project, lol.
Jaques

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 08:50:32 PM

bitcoinATM presentation @livestream;

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/3824848/events/2074798
razibuzouzou

Activity: 354
Merit: 251

coinorama.net

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 09:00:37 PM

Just managed to skip livestream registration, the video is directly available here : http://vod7.livestream.com//events/00000000001fa8ae/4c39b98e-c935-4384-b807-1e880f63ab6c_225.mp4
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 09:34:46 PM

Just managed to skip livestream registration, the video is directly available here : http://vod7.livestream.com//events/00000000001fa8ae/4c39b98e-c935-4384-b807-1e880f63ab6c_225.mp4

holy 2gigs.   i'd rather dl the blockchain again.  maybe someone can get it up on youtube?
The-Real-Link

Activity: 533

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 10:17:54 PM

I let it trickle download while doing a few other things... Came back to see the dl stalled.  Actually it completed after downloading about 155 MB.  The time length however, compared to the stream does match up so maybe it's calling up a wrong file size?  Not sure.

Oh Loaded, who art up in Mt. Gox, hallowed be thy name!  Thy dollars rain, thy will be done, on BTCUSD.  Give us this day our daily 10% 30%, and forgive the bears, as we have bought their bitcoins.  And lead us into quadruple digits
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 12:05:38 AM

BFL

Bitcoinica

MtGox

BitInstant

BitcoinATM

The Bitcoin Show

+ Coinlab

Don't forget Coinbase and Zig Gap

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
arepo

Activity: 448

this statement is false

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:56:01 AM

what's wrong with coinbase?

and i dunno a successful withdrawal sounds like good news to me Grin

this sentence has fifteen words, seventy-four letters, four commas, one hyphen, and a period.
18N9md2G1oA89kdBuiyJFrtJShuL5iDWDz
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 04:40:02 AM

what's wrong with coinbase?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155090.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=147341.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=155479

I also tried setting up an account with them myself, but was unable to, due to a glitch with their site.  I sent numerous e-mails to them over the course of two or three months to try and resolve the matter to no avail and finally had to just give up.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
axus

Activity: 129
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 02:27:36 PM

Read what flavius wrote.  Flavius gave his friend a bitcoin address that had 0 bitcoins.  The friend then "withdrew" money from that address.

His friend did not steal bitcoins from flavius (or the ATM).  He stole dollars from the ATM.  No encryption was broken.

Something isn't quite right about what you're saying.

How did yoru friend withdraw BTC from your bitcoin wallet (to give the ATM in return for cash) if all he had was your public address?

The only way he could have sent the BTC is if he had full access to your wallet.
Wuji

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:32:57 PM

Go back and read my posts after posts on how this was speculation and had so many hurdles.  Read where you called me (up 1600%) an idiot.  This guy got rich by pushing the price up (hello Mr Manipulator  Grin) and is probably selling off huge or sold back over $200 like I did.  Use your brain not your heart.  Buy low, sell high.  FFS.

All of you who lost money on this bullshit were robbed by this man.  Get your pitchforks and sharpen them.

false witness much?  i'll take facts over your conspiracy theory. i'd like to know just how many people invested just because of this "diabolical manipulator". Lulz

FACTS:

- They demonstrate a machine in Februrary.  The price there after starts going up like crazy all the way to $266, crashes to $55, bounces back to $170.
- Every time I ask about fundamentals permabulls go but but but BitcoinATM is REAL! and I say no it still hasn't passed gov regulation and there hasn't been one installed I can get on my jet and use anywhere on earth yet.
- New guy involved in Bitcoin ATM set to demonstrate yesterday is out of the project on the same day.  Price of bitcoin is now under $100 and falling.

Common sense much their chief?  Is this your first day or something, troll baiter much?
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 03:51:30 PM

I'm just watching. One day there will be bitcoin ATMs. Someone serious is going to develop a safe, cheap, and legal machine and make a fortune. I stand ready to provide capitol, but you are going to have to have a business plan that takes into account the regulation that will come. 

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
May 03, 2013, 05:55:40 PM

I really don't think that buying Bitcoins with cash needs to be regulated. It's buying cash with Bitcoin that will be. The latter is not really necessary in most cases.

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: