Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Thinking of investing $2,000 into Debitcoin  (Read 495 times)
TheToadStoole (OP)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:45:48 PM

What do you guys think? At the current rate that would buy me roughly 1,000,000 Dbtc. Is it possible that the coin will be worth $1 in 1 year? which would make me a millionaire? Advise much appreciated, thanks. 

BTC: 161Zvrpcbk5WuFeMTZGMDPw9gArTg2xn65
dissident

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 07:51:47 PM

just another proof of work clone coin. Nothing interesting here, there's already 500 like it.   Personally I think you'd be happier with Xtrabytes (XBY)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnweayYyhlQ
tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 07:59:54 PM

one thread of bs not enough?
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:06:14 PM

Never take an advice about which coin to invest into, especially on this forum. It's your money, you do your own research, and bear the consequences later (whether they are good or bad). Debitcoin is not worth it — the coin is anything but innovative. XBY might seem like a good option, but again never trust anyone's opinion with your money, unless he/she is an experienced financial advisor.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
TheToadStoole (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:17:03 PM

Never take an advice about which coin to invest into, especially on this forum. It's your money, you do your own research, and bear the consequences later (whether they are good or bad). Debitcoin is not worth it — the coin is anything but innovative. XBY might seem like a good option, but again never trust anyone's opinion with your money, unless he/she is an experienced financial advisor.

Thanks for your intelligent reply. What makes XBY more investable than Dbtc? I dont understand

TheToadStoole (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:49:31 PM

Really glad I didnt listen to you lot  Cheesy My 2k is now worth over 12k  Cheesy Cheesy

Cheesy Cool

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:04:24 PM

How? lowest sat price is 24, current price is 50. You could have just doubled it but thats it, unless you sold in one of the many pumps

TheToadStoole (OP)

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:07:31 PM

How? lowest sat price is 24, current price is 50. You could have just doubled it but thats it, unless you sold in one of the many pumps

Easy my friend  Cheesy I sold half my profits at double the price and reinvested. I just keep trading and I keep making money with dtc  Shocked

MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:22:10 PM

Easy my friend  Cheesy I sold half my profits at double the price and reinvested. I just keep trading and I keep making money with dtc  Shocked

Nice, not that much of a risk taker myself I like to just buy low, wait and sell high or hodl some more in the case it gets accepted in ICO's as payment.

cindygirl

Activity: 280
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:46:39 PM

Really glad I didnt listen to you lot  Cheesy My 2k is now worth over 12k  Cheesy Cheesy

Cheesy Cool

Congrats on your results but only one person said not to do it  Huh really though for the long term I don't think it's a great coin, but if you're having success flipping it then keep i up

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: