Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:17:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY THREAD][INTERNET OF COINS] ⛓ CROWDFUND [CLOSED]! ⛓  (Read 8239 times)
Fredii

Activity: 447
Merit: 250

World peace

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:42:54 PM

I do not have a habit of downloading anything.
The sending process could be simplified.
And also hide our email.
I and so every day for 5-7 letters I receive (news) on which I did not subscribe.

gourcuff

Activity: 812
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:09:58 AM

This is your letter?

arisen725

Activity: 87
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

Yes, that screenshot looks like our distribution e-mail.

You do not need to download anything, and we only point you to the domains https://internetofcoins.org and https://ioc.re .

If you see anything else than that it is a scam.

Make sure to write down your credentials carefully, and keep backups offline for maximum security.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3219

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 05:03:35 PM

Yes, that screenshot looks like our distribution e-mail.

You do not need to download anything, and we only point you to the domains https://internetofcoins.org and https://ioc.re .

If you see anything else than that it is a scam.

Make sure to write down your credentials carefully, and keep backups offline for maximum security.

I think it is only for investors, not for bounty participants. I have also received this email, but after click on the conformational link, I got the message that they can't find my email in the database.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
arisen725

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:51:21 PM

If you got a link sent to you, then you should be in the database. In that case you can send a request to support so we can help you out.

Next week tuesday we are sending out another batch of e-mails to users who for some reason did not receive any message from us.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3219

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 07:01:54 PM

If you got a link sent to you, then you should be in the database. In that case you can send a request to support so we can help you out.

Next week tuesday we are sending out another batch of e-mails to users who for some reason did not receive any message from us.

OK. I will wait for next batch. I hope then will be okay with link and registration.
are we talking about bounty rewards?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
arisen725

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

Sorry guys. The batch has been delayed. We're checking all records carefully and this is taking longer than we expected.
arisen725

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:21:55 PM

We've sent out the messages. If you do not receive anything in the next two days, please contact @goinmerry so you can be added to the list. Thanks!
DedGin

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:43:48 AM

Hello! I participated in the twitter campaign. #100 in the spreadsheet.
But I did not receive any letters. Where can I report my email address?
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:09:45 AM

I got a mail anyway and again in the last 24hrs of the project's development of getting on exchange but no news on the distribution of the bounty token. How long should we wait or we have been left out of the project? Am expecting to see it also on the coinmarketcap

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
goinmerry (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:23:27 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 03:02:20 AM by goinmerry

I have sent message to you last April 09, 2018, 07:55:14 PM. Please check your inbox.

I got a mail anyway and again in the last 24hrs of the project's development of getting on exchange but no news on the distribution of the bounty token. How long should we wait or we have been left out of the project? Am expecting to see it also on the coinmarketcap

PM.

It's almost a month now that I sent all bounty participants a message. Im only sending email addresses to the devs by batch. Right now I have only 5 new senders since the last time I forwarded your email addresses and that was a week already. Once it reached a minimum 8 or it was over 2 weeks now, I will send the new batch.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:26:57 PM

I have sent message to you last April 09, 2018, 07:55:14 PM. Please check your inbox.

PM.

It's almost a month now that I sent all bounty participants a message. Im only sending email addresses to the devs by batch. Right now I have only 5 new senders since the last time I forwarded your email addresses and that was a week already. Once it reached a minimum 8 or it was over 2 weeks now, I will send the new batch.
Nothing implies that the token will be distributed soon with this answer, this reply is more than 2 weeks. the bounty manager had not gotten back to any participants also and am sure he must have been rewarded long ago

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
goinmerry (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:47:33 PM

PM.

Nothing implies that the token will be distributed soon with this answer, this reply is more than 2 weeks. the bounty manager had not gotten back to any participants also and am sure he must have been rewarded long ago

Clearly you are outdated. The distribution is started already and others got theirs. Please dont just post for the sake of your signature campaign.

Please joined the Telegram group as the discussions is way more active there. https://t.me/InternetofCoins or in ANN thread.

What else do you want?

From May 21 onwards, only 2 submitted their email addresses (the last one was May 28). Again Im sending email addresess to the devs by batch only. Looks like I will set up a deadline now for those who didnt submitted their email address so that the team will now be focused on other priorities.
goinmerry (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 06:47:15 PM

Still no new email responders since May 28th so I will now give a deadline. It's been 2 months now since I sent messages to all participants.

The deadline for filling the form will be on June 15th. After that I will now closed the form.

Thanks.
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 08:36:46 PM

I was wondering if 2 hybrid named tokens will appear on exchanges and coinmarketcap, If it was not different will abbreviated names; internet of coins (hybrid) but with XHY and Hybrid block exchange token HYB.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
goinmerry (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:04:50 PM

The form are now officially closed. Will not accept new responds now. The duration is almost 3 weeks so no extension will now given so that team will now focused on other things. "

"No changes will now be made"

Thanks for participating. Bounty Thread will now closed.

Long Live Hybrid!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: