Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:42:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling Ready to Go Project  (Read 316 times)
VPNEngine (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:53:37 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 08:44:34 PM by VPNEngine

EDIT : I have created an auction thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1933422.0
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:00:45 PM

however I want to keep this deal private so I'll be giving more details about the project over skype to a potential buyer.

That sounds like a good way to get scammed, IMO. Using a reputable forum escrow is (almost) never a bad idea for either party and the reason why they're reputable is because they can be trusted, especially to not blabber all over the Internet or to their buddies about details of a trade they escrowed.
VPNEngine (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:14:31 PM

however I want to keep this deal private so I'll be giving more details about the project over skype to a potential buyer.

That sounds like a good way to get scammed, IMO. Using a reputable forum escrow is (almost) never a bad idea for either party and the reason why they're reputable is because they can be trusted, especially to not blabber all over the Internet or to their buddies about details of a trade they escrowed.

I have never denied to use escrow, and that's what I will be doing most likely. I just don't want to give details about my project here.
bitcoin revo
Legendary

Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:31:58 PM

I have never denied to use escrow, and that's what I will be doing most likely. I just don't want to give details about my project here.

Oh - sorry, I was too hasty in reading and the words sounded like you were only willing to hand over the project directly to the buyer on Skype, minus the escrow. GLWS!
VPNEngine (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:30:03 PM

Oh - sorry, I was too hasty in reading and the words sounded like you were only willing to hand over the project directly to the buyer on Skype, minus the escrow. GLWS!

No problem at all. Thank you!
VPNEngine (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:50:16 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 05:58:43 PM by VPNEngine

Don't miss the great opportunity of investment.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: