Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:07:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS Steam Gift Card, $35 for $50 Card  (Read 1073 times)
cuddleface (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:33:57 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2017, 12:33:33 AM by cuddleface

Hi, all. As the title suggests, I want to sell my STEAM card. I will use escrow, mostly because I want to have a good reputation on this site. Check why my reputation is in the red before judging me. I'm inexperienced.

Anyways, contact me if you are interested, either down here in the comments or in PM. Pick an escrow. Make sure they have a perfect reputation and all that jazz. I'm not here to steal any money, I just want to sell my gift card.

Edit: Edited title to reflect more sensible price
hackazer

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

Dont be a Shi!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 09:53:45 AM

How can i sure that the GC is legit and not carded or any other illegal means ?
If this one is legit, take me in, i'll buy these :v
cuddleface (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:11:00 AM

How can i sure that the GC is legit and not carded or any other illegal means ?
If this one is legit, take me in, i'll buy these :v

Well, I don't know how I would prove it to you. It's a physical card, if that makes a difference. I could always send a pic to you. I can also just give you my word, but I'm sure that's probably not enough.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: