Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:59:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Kialara Moon Bar 100k bits(not currently in hand)  (Read 393 times)
teeGUMES (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:42:11 PM

Seeings how a few topics have gone up and there is interest..

I bought two single 100k bits Kialara "To The Moon" Silver Series bars. Only wanted to purchase one but had to throw two in the cart to get shipping to Canada.

That being said the numbers are unknown as of now but buyer can select which of the two they prefer once I receive them.

Open to offers in PM. Shipping/escrow discussed once deal is reached.
JUSTDLISK

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Bancor

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:04:24 AM

PM

TMAN
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808

Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 04:00:38 PM

what price are you looking for on the single bar?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FORTUNEJACK   JOIN INVINCIBLE JACKMATE AND WIN......10 BTC........
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀██████
█████  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄  █████
█████  █████ █████  █████
█████  ██▄     ▄██  █████
█████  ████   ████  █████
█████▄  ██▄▄█▄▄██  ▄█████
██████▄  ███████  ▄██████
███████▄   ▀▀▀   ▄███████
██████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████
digicoinuser
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1072

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:04:05 PM

what price are you looking for on the single bar?

Zepher has theirs listed at 0.79BTC or 1.5BTC for two.  That's the only competition I see so far so I'm wondering this as well.  Smiley

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5943

Meh.

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:18:07 PM

People start getting cold feet on these? Can't blame you though with this price increase. Purchasing those moon bars from kialara.com might prove to be one of the best investments anyone has made on this forum lately.. Good luck with the sale.

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 04:29:25 PM

People start getting cold feet on these? Can't blame you though with this price increase. Purchasing those moon bars from kialara.com might prove to be one of the best investments anyone has made on this forum lately.. Good luck with the sale.

We will not know until the bars are shipped and some go up for auction as they certainly will. If you bought your Kialara with bitcoin you might be wanting your bitcoin back right now. Those who bought with PayPal will probably just hold.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5943

Meh.

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:35:59 PM

We will not know until the bars are shipped and some go up for auction as they certainly will. If you bought your Kialara with bitcoin you might be wanting your bitcoin back right now. Those who bought with PayPal will probably just hold.

If you bought these with BTC you did not spend around 1BTC per 100k bar, but I get what you are saying. Time will tell for sure, if max will be able to deliver soon.

coin@coin
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:34:04 PM

I'm also looking forward to see what people will value the Kialara Moons, especially the low minted ones.
teeGUMES (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:27:00 PM

I value these higher than the Kialara Silvers. Watching 240S sell within a few hours for 0.7BTC the other day makes me think Zepher is under priced. Everyone that had contacted me I sent them to Zephers thread as I probably wouldn't sell under 1BTC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: