Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:19:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do I buy for the bride? - wedding gift  (Read 235 times)
iluvbitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:30:33 PM

Soon one of my good friends is getting married

I already purchased a gift for him, which was easy since I know the dude  Cheesy

What's the problem is I don't really know his wife that well, I'v hang out with them a lot but I don't know her intimately to purchase a spot-on gift.

I'm not sure what the appropriate term is on english but I'm the barjaktar (guy wielding the flag on the wedding Cheesy) and I should get spot on gifts.

Ofcourse, I thought about giving money, but I already ordered something for him, money is out of question  Undecided

What would be a good gift for the bride?
Their location is Germany.

I'v thought about monthy food subscriptions or something, however, most of the boxes are expensive and some don't even deliver to Germany.
Booking a trip for them wouldn't be good since I don't know their schedule and believe the groom has to work very soon  Cheesy

Looking for a signature campaign.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bubusak

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:56:55 AM

My friends have a wedding in a week. We've bought them a red paper briefcase with white cross called "the Last Rescue Case". In this briefcase there are funny objects with text. For example: ... when it's grub up (a glass of oil), ... if you want a moment for yourself (earplugs), ... when you want to make a nice evening (board game) ... when you You will not want to cook (dinner voucher), ... if you want romance (candle), and so on. The last one is ... if you want fun, we are here for you - a wish with a photo. The whole case will be locked with a cipher. I think it will be a nice gift and it will be fun Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔   ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
▓    PoSToken   ▓  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
scourgette

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:25:37 AM

Ofcourse, I thought about giving money, but I already ordered something for him, money is out of question  Undecided

You can still go in that direction. Instead of money you can give her a physical amazon gift card for example. It's a gift, yet it's money. Acompany it with a box of expensive candy or something like that.

Booking a trip for them wouldn't be good since I don't know their schedule and believe the groom has to work very soon  Cheesy

Thought of that too, to be honest it always pops into my mind when I chose such gifts. One big problem with this however and the reason why I never gift travel tickets. On the small chance that something should happen to them while on this holiday, you'll blame yourself for the rest of your life. Not worth it.

If you can't think of anything else jewels are accepted by most people. However if you have no idea what she likes you'll just have to dig deep in your pockets and get her something that screams "expensive".
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: