Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:15:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible big Crash coming within 10 days  (Read 7393 times)
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:40:52 PM

Price fluctuations and the increased volatility is common with the cryptocurrency as well the bitcoin. So no matter whatever is happening around with the price, till the technology is widely spread and the price gets retained. Panic is a major problem that makes a collapse in the entire network. Based on this I hope it's good to hold rather than selling.

Exactly but I don't know why people lookout for a small dip in bitcoin prices to spew out lies? It's normal with Bitcoin if you've been into it for at least a year or more. Prices go up and down with the way it is decentralized and solely depends on the demand and supply on the market and anybody with this prior knowledge wouldn't fret over this sudden dip.
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:42:29 PM

Price fluctuations and the increased volatility is common with the cryptocurrency as well the bitcoin. So no matter whatever is happening around with the price, till the technology is widely spread and the price gets retained. Panic is a major problem that makes a collapse in the entire network. Based on this I hope it's good to hold rather than selling.

Yes this is the nature of crypto's not only bitcoin. Maybe the OP really see the crash is coming based on his technical analysis or just being lucky on his bold prediction. Nevertheless, it happened now and the best thing to do is hold or buy bitcoin again and keep it for long term.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
AK47-

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:54:49 PM

Yes, I agree that price was ridiculously increasing and a dump was soon to come. But I feel it have already happened. Bitcoin did reach $1900 and I would say that was the limit. Due to the less price there is an increase in buying activity. So, price is most likely to go up now. As for now bitcoin will keep on fluctuating between $1900-$2300.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:55:02 PM

I absolutely agree, selling now is crazy. Many people were hoping bitcoin would fall a bit from that $2,800 to have the opportunity to buy it cheaper and now they have that opportunity. It's time to buy/hold, but definitely not to sell.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 03:03:42 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 07:37:03 PM by deisik

Isn't the 750$ price correction not enough to be considered a crash? Right now a correction with that price range which is 30% of its value from 2750 can be considered a crash. You are right about Bitcoin not having assets and investments but you are forgetting is that it is a currency and the main price driver of a currency is demand. Yes Fiat Currency has their country's economy to back them up but Cryptocurrency is different they can be manipulated by big players and mainly how strong the buy side or sell side would be.

It's too early to tell, really

Let's see how Bitcoin price will behave in the next few days (as per OP, we have some time). If the price rebounds to 2,500 dollars per coin (and that wouldn't be a "dead cat bounce"), then what we saw could only count as a correction, or a flash crash at most. If the price would continue to spiral down to lower 1000's (which is quite possible, 1,200 dollars is my guess), that would be a genuine crash, and we should refer to the OP as the "Oracle of Bitcoin"

Saving this topic so I can bump it in 10 days and laugh at OP's expense because we'll still be breaking ATH's every hour by them.

See you soon

Guess who was wrong Cheesy

Ten days are not over yet

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:04:40 PM

since the price raising rapidly indeed i fear this situations will happened and apparently OP predictions was correct that first crash already happening today but if we see another decreasing price for next 10 days i'm pretty sure most of the traders will experience huge loss
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:39:47 PM

I think and I am predicting that a BIG CRASH is coming within the next 10 days. 
Big crash or a correction? Because the latter is happening.

Why?
Because there is no investment or asset that can increases itw own prices the way Bitcoin is doing, less than a month ago the price was at 1,300 usd and now is at 2,500 usd this is crazy and it is not possible.

Actually this has happened back in 2013 when the price falt like a rocket been knocked down to the ground.
There is no asset in there world like bitcoin. I am not sure whether normal laws of investing or market evaluation can be 100% used to assess bitcoin position.
I am tired of people who call bitcoin Ponzi scheme, they can't really understand what bitcoin or Ponzi scheme really is.
Newbies or haters don't know what are the evaluation criteria for investment to be called a Ponzi.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:40:36 PM

That is true and just within 2 days of this post, we can see the crash started to show up. However, this crash is well expected for the investors, because whenever a huge price hike happens, a crash follow suit soon. That's the part of the game.

However, even if it crashes, the price won't go below 1500 USD this time. The amount of investment bitcoin has received during last few days, it will keep the bitcoin price higher than the last bottom price 1300 USD. Let's hope for the best.

Machanto

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:48:27 PM

Seems like OP was right indeed prices are dropping really quick now I wonder when the train will stop
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 05:27:40 PM

There is no asset in there world like bitcoin. I am not sure whether normal laws of investing or market evaluation can be 100% used to assess bitcoin position.
I am tired of people who call bitcoin Ponzi scheme, they can't really understand what bitcoin or Ponzi scheme really is.
Newbies or haters don't know what are the evaluation criteria for investment to be called a Ponzi

And what are the "evaluation criteria" according to which Bitcoin is not a pyramidal scheme?

You have 10 days within which you should provide a simple and coherent explanation why Bitcoin is not such a scheme. But please don't say that fiat is also a sort of Ponzi or that trash since we are talking about Bitcoin and Bitcoin only. If we exclude using Bitcoin as a means of payment (which is negligible, anyway), Bitcoin is essentially a "tulipomania" with the difference being that tulips had been material and could actually be used for something other than speculation

donbu7 (OP)

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:49:31 PM

I think and I am predicting that a BIG CRASH is coming within the next 10 days. 

Why?
Because there is no investment or asset that can increases itw own prices the way Bitcoin is doing, less than a month ago the price was at 1,300 usd and now is at 2,500 usd this is crazy and it is not possible.

Actually this has happened back in 2013 when the price falt like a rocket been knocked down to the ground.

Actually if you ask any profesional investor in the world what do they think, the will really tell you that it is too beautiful to be truth, and that you should stay away frrom anything that shines like gold, without been gold, because it is 100% that is a ponzi scheme.

So becareful and sell as soon as possible, before the boat sinks.

I hope also will not happen because I also like it, and I am amaze with what have happened, but lets be realistic, is impossible this utopic situation.

Seems that I was right, lets wait a few more days and I will give a next coment on what I think and I will predict will happend with BTC.

Tomorrow monday will be an important date that determine the price on BTC on the short term.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:11:30 PM

since the price raising rapidly indeed i fear this situations will happened and apparently OP predictions was correct that first crash already happening today but if we see another decreasing price for next 10 days i'm pretty sure most of the traders will experience huge loss
Probably we had faced a strong correction, hopefully from this point bitcoin may continue its rarlly again. Honestly I could not find the any valid reasons for this correction. Traders and investors are just getting panic to dump their bitcoins which leads to more than $1000 correction.

I still believe this correction is usual part of any rarlly and hopefully bitcoin will bounce back to new ATH at any time as people are finding this correction as another buying opportunities. I am still confident we are heading toward $10k price levels by end of this year.
asxs_btc

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

http://bitcoin-engrave.com

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:20:31 PM

I think the dump was so big because of all the new noobs that panic faster than anyone else.

BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:38:44 PM

I think the dump was so big because of all the new noobs that panic faster than anyone else.

It is normal for a newbie in bitcoin trading to panic sell.  Emotion often engulf them, ignoring the fact that what happen is just price fluctuation or someone with big stash cashing out and the price will recover eventually.  I do not believe this is some kind of correction.  There is a big whale dumping his stash and sheeps follows.  Then this big whale is catching cheaper bitcoin from this sheeps.  This is just another set of accumulation before the next push of bitcoin price.  Remember smart contract is coming to bitcoin, then the consensus on scaling issue next.  And I forgot to say Australia will be accepting bitcoin as money on July.  This is all good news.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:54:02 PM

That's a big lie, it's actually picking up again and might stabilize at some point soon, these are all attacks on newbies and the faint hearted to panic and sell but all those behind the doom predictions will be proven wrong again by Bitcoin in no time.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:07:21 PM

Probably we had faced a strong correction, hopefully from this point bitcoin may continue its rarlly again. Honestly I could not find the any valid reasons for this correction. Traders and investors are just getting panic to dump their bitcoins which leads to more than $1000 correction

Well, your reasoning has baffled me somewhat

So the very fact that the price has been rising like it was the last day of Pompeii is not a valid and plausible reason in and of itself, according to you? As I see it, gaining a thousand dollars within a period of a few days is not something which usually ends up with consolidation. It had been only a matter of time and price until everyone reached out and hit the Sell button. Anyway, 2,000 dollars is still a pretty nice price, and if Bitcoin successfully consolidates at that level, then more power to it

coinsmanager

Activity: 67
Merit: 12

Byteball: highly scalable cryptocurrency platform

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:16:05 PM

It seems that Bitcoin is recovering from the last drop, but altcoins are not doing very well, and I think this wasn't even the real test.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:16:54 PM

That's a big lie, it's actually picking up again and might stabilize at some point soon, these are all attacks on newbies and the faint hearted to panic and sell but all those behind the doom predictions will be proven wrong again by Bitcoin in no time.

Yeah. Bitcoin is now gaining now. The will soon to rise once the correction on price of alts are already finish.Panic and lack information is the common cause of speculation like this. There is no reason to worry about.

I think the big crash already happened. This should be more than enough. People would be insane if they believe bitcoin drops back to hundreds.
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:21:24 PM

Op was right about his prediction may be Op is a huge investor too, but i dont sell anything because i still get 310% of profit. i will sell only if bitcoin down at $500.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You'll sell at a LOW point? Are you durping too hard right now or what? I'll buy your bitcoins right now @$500 a piece so you don't have to worry about selling them if they drop that low. Deal?

I think the guy is just trollin’. He either purchased Bitcoin when the price was at $500 or he purchased the coin at a lower rate than $500 because he is at +310% profit. It also looks like he’s pretty optimistic about the price and does not plan on dumping it period. Personally, I think that the coin is under a whole lot of stress and the people that held the coin plan on dumping it once they read the news about it through the media, I would just dump it.

Who knows, he might be right about the price recovering.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:20:01 PM

Op was right about his prediction may be Op is a huge investor too, but i dont sell anything because i still get 310% of profit. i will sell only if bitcoin down at $500.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. You'll sell at a LOW point? Are you durping too hard right now or what? I'll buy your bitcoins right now @$500 a piece so you don't have to worry about selling them if they drop that low. Deal?

I think the guy is just trollin’. He either purchased Bitcoin when the price was at $500 or he purchased the coin at a lower rate than $500 because he is at +310% profit. It also looks like he’s pretty optimistic about the price and does not plan on dumping it period. Personally, I think that the coin is under a whole lot of stress and the people that held the coin plan on dumping it once they read the news about it through the media, I would just dump it.

Who knows, he might be right about the price recovering.

I do not think the guys is trolling, rather i got a hidden message of holding, since it is impossible for bitcoin to reach $500 right, that is why he is saying that he will sell his holdings at that price.  It is some kind of reverse psychology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: