Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Ether Wallet  (Read 6425 times)
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2017, 10:58:38 AM

I there a way to use this wallet on mobile (android)? I'm trying but it cannot work...
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 02:16:19 PM

Using myetherwallet is very simple and easy. Every wallet needs to provide service via internet. Myetherwallet also an internet based wallet. You can access your account to by private key easily. You should keep your private key safely. Here you can send or receive ether and token both.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:09:04 PM

I there a way to use this wallet on mobile (android)? I'm trying but it cannot work...
myetherwallet is accesible in any OS on mobile phones since you would only need to logged in on the site and accessing your wallet thru private keys and another options that beings seek. I dont know if theres an app based but as far as i know it hasnt which you would really need to use or enter the website link.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 03:40:09 PM

Yes, you are all right, MEW is an online wallet, which can be accessed easily anywhere and anytime, can be via pc or laptop device, can also be used on android connected internet network, you just need to save its private key only, you can access it easily
Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:15:22 PM

Yes,you are all right. You just need to keep your private Key safe.
KluFf

Activity: 336

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:07:00 PM

be careful so many fake site just want to get your private keys
and hack your account. so MEW is not much safe .. just be aware

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Slowhand26

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:23:55 AM

Hello guys, I am just starting to participate to different bounties and all of those are Ethereum based. I also have myetherwallet and I also like to couple of questions about this wallet. This is kinda tricky to me since I used to my bitcoin wallet. Anyway here are my questions and hopefully someone clarify this

1. As I checked online, there is already a way from MEW that you can convert Ethereum to Bitcon. You just need to enter your btc address from your preffered wallet. Am I right/safe to say this?

2. As I checked other thread, they mentioned that your Ethereum should have funds first before you can convert it to Bitcoin. My question, is it okay if I just remain minimal amount of Ethereum on my MEW and that will be the one who will serve as my transaction fee? Or should I convert ALL and the system will automatically deduct the transaction fee from the amount you'll be sending to your BTC address?

I hope I expressed my self clearly. Thanks guys!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 05:23:57 PM

also you can use mew as an offline wallet by simply downloading the file and view it on a browser, i think this is the safest way to use MEW which you have to use the UTF file too every time you access.

Hello guys, I am just starting to participate to different bounties and all of those are Ethereum based. I also have myetherwallet and I also like to couple of questions about this wallet. This is kinda tricky to me since I used to my bitcoin wallet. Anyway here are my questions and hopefully someone clarify this

1. As I checked online, there is already a way from MEW that you can convert Ethereum to Bitcon. You just need to enter your btc address from your preffered wallet. Am I right/safe to say this?

2. As I checked other thread, they mentioned that your Ethereum should have funds first before you can convert it to Bitcoin. My question, is it okay if I just remain minimal amount of Ethereum on my MEW and that will be the one who will serve as my transaction fee? Or should I convert ALL and the system will automatically deduct the transaction fee from the amount you'll be sending to your BTC address?

I hope I expressed my self clearly. Thanks guys!

just put few maybe $10 worth of ETH, i think that could last for a weeks/month if you make transactions each day.  you can't store BTC in there too.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:48:20 PM

can someone here please give me advice , i made a noob mistake  , i send 0.5 eth from  ,  0xa57909Ca2D918a95672a7b8E8D0DCC2Ef485E252   ,  but the problem is that it is still pending , i send by mistake enough gaslimit but  i set the gas price on minimum  ( 1 gwei ) , will it ever confirm ?

what can i do to make this deposit working?
Lorna t

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:15:13 AM

Hi guys, I'm just asking about ETH wallet.. Of me . about me my ETH I use is from apps installing it is using or not..? Myethwallet it was getting from apps only yes my ETH wallet.. Pls tell me..
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 04:40:30 PM

[/quote]
My etherwallet is a online wallet where you're earning will be transfered so its very important. To created a wallet go to this link (https://www.myetherwallet.com/) . You need to enter a valid password and then you will receive you're private key.Then when you generate or unlock the private key you'll receive your address . Make sure to save you're address put it on a notepad or anywhere to save .
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:32:24 PM

1) To my understanding, this is not an online wallet: the website simply generate a wallet address, and gives me the public and private keys, which I can then safely store offline or on a piece of paper, if I wish so, right?

Yes, you are all right, MEW is an online wallet, which can be accessed easily anywhere and anytime, can be via pc or laptop device, can also be used on android connected internet network, you just need to save its private key only, you can access it easily

The misconception is addressed on it as online wallet
Slowth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:59:47 AM

Hi guys

Hope to get some help on this.

An old MEW wallet had suspicious activity. So I moved all the ETH into another MEW wallet I set up.

I still have some tokens in the old MEW wallet tho.

Can someone advise the steps to move those tokens to my new MEW?

One of the ICOs I reached out to mentioned importing my private keys to the new MEW?

Need some clarity here.

Thanks!
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:24:03 PM

I have created a wallet on MEW (https://www.myetherwallet.com/) and I have a number of questions / clarification needed:

1) To my understanding, this is not an online wallet: the website simply generate a wallet address, and gives me the public and private keys, which I can then safely store offline or on a piece of paper, if I wish so, right?

2) Once I have the address generate at 1) above, I can then send ETH and/or a number of ETH tokens to this address, right?

3) the blockchain knows that this address has received this amount of ETH and that amount of tokens. If I'm in control of the private key, then I can use my ETH and/or token for whatever I please: transfer them to another user, another wallet, an exchange etc ... Correct?

4) Even though I store on my address different tokens and/or ETH, I only need one private key right? I.e. once I know the address and my private key that unlocks my wallet with all the content which I can then use as I prefer.

Thanks for helping to understand!
Cheers,
Jay

1. It is true that MEW is a web based wallet, this also mean that this is an online wallet because it practically works online, transactions such tranferring is done through online so I consider MEW as an online wallet.

2. Yes you're right, this address singnifies the identification of your wallet. You can use this address to send or receive ET or even other coins supported by MEW.

3.The use of your private key for your security information whenever you open or unlock your myetherwallet. Yes you can transer to another wallet through the use of your wallet address.

4. Yes you're right your private key is the only one who can unlock your MEW while the address is the one you use when having transactions.

overlord_44

Activity: 207

...Our goal is being human in the world...

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:52:03 PM

Same as friends, I am using Etherwallet too. It is easy to use. I suggest to you friends.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
hilarypolar

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:48:02 AM

Hello everyone,
im new at everything related to cryptocurrencies, and i have a question about My Ether wallet. Currently im working on some bounties, and of course to get paid you have to give them your public ether address (again im using My Ether Wallet), So:

1. Do i need to have balance in my wallet to receive my tokens? or i just need balance if im planning to send them to another wallet/exchange?

I would really appreciate if someone helps me out  Huh
mayapot12

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 03:35:29 PM

Thanks for this forum. Now am clarified.
ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:04:44 PM

Hello everyone,
im new at everything related to cryptocurrencies, and i have a question about My Ether wallet. Currently im working on some bounties, and of course to get paid you have to give them your public ether address (again im using My Ether Wallet), So:

1. Do i need to have balance in my wallet to receive my tokens? or i just need balance if im planning to send them to another wallet/exchange?

I would really appreciate if someone helps me out  Huh

You don't need any eth balance in your mew address. You can receive tokens right away from your bounty managers and projects teams.

If you want to transfer them, you need eth there.
mojn

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:42:59 AM

you better use a ledger its the safest way to store you crypto !

▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■ SPARKSTER ■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬■▬▬
▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪ Run ‘Smart Software’ at 10 Million TPS! Crowdsale Starting Soon ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪  ▪
 Website | Telegram
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:54:24 AM

I have created a wallet on MEW (https://www.myetherwallet.com/) and I have a number of questions / clarification needed:

2) Once I have the address generate at 1) above, I can then send ETH and/or a number of ETH tokens to this address, right?

3) the blockchain knows that this address has received this amount of ETH and that amount of tokens. If I'm in control of the private key, then I can use my ETH and/or token for whatever I please: transfer them to another user, another wallet, an exchange etc ... Correct?

4) Even though I store on my address different tokens and/or ETH, I only need one private key right? I.e. once I know the address and my private key that unlocks my wallet with all the content which I can then use as I prefer.

Thanks for helping to understand!
Cheers,
Jay
Ok I'll answer your question as the reach of my knowledge
1. Myetherwallet is an online wallet, but you can use it offline there is a section where you can swap offline but I didn't try it so I don't know how it works
2. Yes you can send any tokens you want to send regarding that you have enough gas to make such transactions
3. Yes you can do what ever you please on the money/ token on your wallet.
4. Yes using myetherwallet one private key for one wallet and this wallet can hold any token even if its not listed you can add it to add custom.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: