Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:13:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☘️☘️[ANN][OHM] OHM WALLET - Changing The Future Of Monetary Value ☘️☘️  (Read 22873 times)
sannheten

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 02:55:04 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 07:51:37 PM by sannheten

https://ohmwalletscam.wordpress.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 07:08:13 PM

--snipped--

Your link appear to be broken. But even if it's accessible, I don't think it is anything but an angry accusation, because this is the first time I heard someone yelled scam on this coin.

The admin of this coin is quite active, he didn't post lately, but maybe that's more because he didn't have any important update to be informed than because he left.
sannheten

Activity: 2

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 07:53:26 PM

--snipped--

Your link appear to be broken. But even if it's accessible, I don't think it is anything but an angry accusation, because this is the first time I heard someone yelled scam on this coin.

The admin of this coin is quite active, he didn't post lately, but maybe that's more because he didn't have any important update to be informed than because he left.
https://steemit.com/svv/@fortified/s-v-v-or-we-reveal-the-person-behind-the-mysterious-arg-and-explorer-ohm-wallets-interesting-marketing-connection
maskeffec

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:41:38 PM

hallo dev
What is your next plan ?
sickandtired

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:27:07 PM

hallo dev
What is your next plan ?

Maybe explain how a full premined coin is no scam in 2017?

or

Maybe clean the Ohm wallet and stop infecting crypto users with trojans?
Inter3301

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:58:04 AM

There is no virus in the ohm wallet exe, it's been scanned by every virus software I can find and there has not been one single issue or result showing a virus. Any claims otherwise are false.
vulturvolans

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:30:38 AM

--snipped--

https://steemit.com/svv/@fortified/s-v-v-or-we-reveal-the-person-behind-the-mysterious-arg-and-explorer-ohm-wallets-interesting-marketing-connection

Hello,

While a single individual has spoken negatively about SVV - myself - it has no correlation or relevance to discussion of OHM and the future of it. This being said, there is nothing accurate in this individuals articles beyond the material they have copy pasted from our websites. It is well known in the community that the individual doxxed by @fortfied is a participant of the game. If one were to put effort into their research, they would see through conspiratorially bent individuals seeking a quick dollar from writing sensationalist spam. I suggest you research SVV on your own before you promote (and resultantly financially support/condone) the message of the linked article.

SVV gives the public OHM for performing Acts of Kindness - lamb.humanisbeing.com. That is our relation to OHM.

Regarding OHM-specific material, those questions I leave to the OHM team to answer.
VackFromOhm

Activity: 234
Merit: 100

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:57:13 AM

Why don't you give roadmap at the site?  What you have on your website almost all poorly performing altcoins have also in their own.  No difference from other sh**coins.

Hey there! I'm Vack from the Ohm Marketing team, I'll be here quite often to respond and answer questions. Could you go into more detail about what you would like to see in our roadmap? (Dates, Team members connected to certain projects, etc.) I'll see your response here or you can get in direct contact with me in our public Discord https://discord.gg/SD9pQMA. Let me know!

Thanks,
Vack
VackFromOhm

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:09:37 AM

Why don't you give roadmap at the site?  What you have on your website almost all poorly performing altcoins have also in their own.  No difference from other sh**coins.

Hey there! I'm Vack from the Ohm Marketing team, I'll be here quite often to respond and answer questions. Could you go into more detail about what you would like to see in our roadmap? (Dates, Team members connected to certain projects, etc.) I'll see your response here or you can get in direct contact with me in our public Discord https://discord.gg/SD9pQMA. Let me know!

Thanks,
Vack

Is there anything special to this or is this another scam coin

We volunteers believe so. The theme of promoting kindness and bettering the world has been implemented in our system from the PoS (rather than the energy heavy PoW), to our partnering with SVV to reach as many people as we can that are looking for a way to do this.

We've also implemented the LAMB system http://lamb.humanisbeing.com/ to directly reward acts of kindness, hoping to create a ledger of over 1 million acts.

We try to set the standard and theme of giving with this coin as well - all of the Ohm giveaways have been funded by our staff's personal reservoirs of Ohm and often help new members get a start when they join our server just for being curious and open-minded.

And I can assure you - if this were a scam, it would be a real crappy one. Our team is constantly giving away Ohm in accordance with what we believe in and we each personally do not have a lot. The addresses in the rich list on the block chain are exchanges, organizations, or have set purposes for giveaways and the like.

Thanks,
Vack
biggeneral

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:46:34 AM

When there is an addition on the yobit exchange?
VackFromOhm

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:50:10 AM

We've sent them an email and we're waiting for a reply. They've been adding a lot of coins recently and with our recent volume increase on Nova we're hoping to hear from them soon. We might send them another follow up email if we don't hear from them.
biggeneral

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 08:06:57 AM

We've sent them an email and we're waiting for a reply. They've been adding a lot of coins recently and with our recent volume increase on Nova we're hoping to hear from them soon. We might send them another follow up email if we don't hear from them.

It is clear. Thanks.
Pilasu

Activity: 540
Merit: 265

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 09:07:22 AM

I love ohm!

Nic
VackFromOhm

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 02:58:03 AM

Hey all! We are very proud to release our new logo!

This is an exciting step for us as we move forward with our goals and improve upon not only the coin itself, but this community we are trying to build. Here's to the future!

Thanks,
Vack
leps

Activity: 918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 03:29:50 PM

I was about to buy some coins when I saw that the circulation supply was only 30 million coins and with a low marketcap but then I saw that the total supply is 500 million with a 6% premine. That is very discouraging. I was really was aiming for nice returns here but I have to do some more research and see what happens from now on. Good luck though
biggeneral

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 05:07:39 PM

OHM 3 exchange
next yobit / cryptopia / bittrex / poloniex  Cheesy

Yes sir!.  Slowly but surely we will get them all.  Our community is a pretty heavy force right now! 

Yes, all these exchanges will lift a coin. It is necessary only to have patience. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 05:22:47 PM

Hey all! We are very proud to release our new logo!

This is an exciting step for us as we move forward with our goals and improve upon not only the coin itself, but this community we are trying to build. Here's to the future!

Thanks,
Vack

Your logo looks good Dev, looks more fancy and flashy.
But I prefer your old logo, because it looks more simple.
biggeneral

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:02:05 PM

How quickly to get on the Bittrex exchange? Poloniex? What for this purpose should be made, besides the submitted application.
vulturvolans

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 05:32:56 AM

I was about to buy some coins when I saw that the circulation supply was only 30 million coins and with a low marketcap but then I saw that the total supply is 500 million with a 6% premine. That is very discouraging. I was really was aiming for nice returns here but I have to do some more research and see what happens from now on. Good luck though

The premine has, as far as we can tell, been distributed amongst multiple people since the first dev began the project and left. I hope our actions reflect our intentions and promote a constructive dialogue. OHM, as it currently stands, only intends to grow and positively impact the world - both in the promotion and implementation of a blockchain of deeds and the experimental incentivization of deliberate positivity. We have had a rough start, and have faced an uphill battle, though with our newfound organization, dedication to our mission, and our wonderful community, we will continue to grow.

Everyone that is currently a part of OHM is dedicated to its success, and welcomes any insight or suggestions. Thank you for your kind regards. May you find that which you seek.
biggeneral

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 12:02:29 PM

Maybe once again you will submit the application for yobit? I want to buy OHM, and that it is necessary to overtake funds for Nova and there to buy, it isn't convenient.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: