Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:09:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☘️☘️[ANN][OHM] OHM WALLET - Changing The Future Of Monetary Value ☘️☘️  (Read 22873 times)
OhmWalletDev (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 09:09:55 PM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OhmWalletDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 09:28:58 PM

snowyNNN

Activity: 422
Merit: 251

Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:59:00 PM

Your marketing is top-notch quality.

Taping a leaflet-size paper with your logo to public places is exactly the way go.

█▀▀▄░▄▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀░█░░░  Xmr Sc Pasc Rlc Zen           ✦       (\__/)       ✦
█▀▀░░█▀▀█░░▀▀▄░█░░░  Zcl Kmd Ltc Rep Dash                  (='.'=) 
█░░░░█░░█░███▀░███░ Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Btc             ✦   (")_(")  ✦           ▲▼ Anonymous ▲▼ Community Driven     XULT.com
ikm

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:02:40 PM

It is a very strange work but I must say that it is interesting.  Grin Grin Grin
OhmWalletDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 10:34:14 PM

OhmWalletDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 10:37:05 PM

johnsaributua

Activity: 840
Merit: 257

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 10:41:59 PM

I was read your statement, that:
Bitcoin is an incredible piece of software that has changed the world as we know it. However, bitcoin uses a tremendous amounts of energy to mine. We saw a problem with this and improved upon it using “Proof of Stake,” solving the energy problem associated with mining. We use next to nothing compared to bitcoin, making this a green currency.
it's sound good, because I hear that mining bitcoin for next time is very difficult to solve hash block, so it may be need more energy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
OhmWalletDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 10:44:31 PM

Bitcoin is an incredible piece of software that has changed the world as we know it. However, bitcoin uses a tremendous amounts of energy to mine. We saw a problem with this and improved upon it using “Proof of Stake,” solving the energy problem associated with mining. We use next to nothing compared to bitcoin, making this a green currency.
it's sound good, because I hear that mining bitcoin for next time is very difficult to solve hash block, so it may be need more energy

Yes. And, "food for thought", when the last block is mined, many will shut off their machines.  Without an incentive to mine, the network is not secure.  Bitcoin is a "dead man walking".
OhmWalletDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 11:02:21 PM

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:20:23 PM

I'm interested but I hope it's CPU mining friendly, what's the algo for PoW? it's not mentioned anywhere in the OP.
OhmWalletDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 11:40:08 PM

I'm interested but I hope it's CPU mining friendly, what's the algo for PoW? it's not mentioned anywhere in the OP.

We are now on PoS only.  The initial 100 blocks were PoW and the majority of the coins were given away via the first 3 stages.
cage_one

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 01:29:46 AM

We are now on PoS only.  The initial 100 blocks were PoW and the majority of the coins were given away via the first 3 stages.

there is no another exchanger?
johnsaributua

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 02:01:15 AM

Yes. And, "food for thought", when the last block is mined, many will shut off their machines.  Without an incentive to mine, the network is not secure.  Bitcoin is a "dead man walking".

hmmmm could you explanation about "Without an incentive to mine"!
Where does the fee distribute from each transaction?
I think the bitcoin transaction is quite big, especially when many transactions queue up.
I've transacted bitcoin with 100000 satoshi for fee, but the amount of bitcoin I sent was only 0.03 BTC.
(sorry if my english is not good, because english is not my language)

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
OhmWalletDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 03:45:28 AM

I think the bitcoin transaction is quite big, especially when many transactions queue up.
I've transacted bitcoin with 100000 satoshi for fee, but the amount of bitcoin I sent was only 0.03 BTC.

0.01 BTC is alot less than 50 BTC.
vulturvolans

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 03:47:57 AM

Your marketing is top-notch quality.

Taping a leaflet-size paper with your logo to public places is exactly the way go.

That is not the OHM logo. That is the SVV Seed. Ain Soph. Each time that Seed is planted, a participant is rewarded with OHM.
OhmWalletDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 05:05:30 AM

OhmWalletDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 10:44:59 AM

OhmWalletDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 01:07:55 PM

Yes. And, "food for thought", when the last block is mined, many will shut off their machines.  Without an incentive to mine, the network is not secure.  Bitcoin is a "dead man walking".

SABR

SABR is a New York-based startup that has just raised $1 million to fulfill its stated mission “to provide law enforcement with a view beneath the surface of multiple blockchains. SABR aims to ensure that bitcoin and other digital currencies are not utilized for illicit purposes.”
SABR has described itself as a “Palantir” for the blockchain
SABR is a tool law enforcement agencies can use to not only know where bitcoins are being spent, but also keep tabs on who’s party to the transaction.
The company says that it’s able to track this information through its “patented technology, access to proprietary data, and also through its participation in the network.”
johnsaributua

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 02:18:44 PM

Yes. And, "food for thought", when the last block is mined, many will shut off their machines.  Without an incentive to mine, the network is not secure.  Bitcoin is a "dead man walking".

SABR

SABR is a New York-based startup that has just raised $1 million to fulfill its stated mission “to provide law enforcement with a view beneath the surface of multiple blockchains. SABR aims to ensure that bitcoin and other digital currencies are not utilized for illicit purposes.”
SABR is a tool law enforcement agencies can use to not only know where bitcoins are being spent, but also keep tabs on who’s party to the transaction.
The company says that it’s able to track this information through its “patented technology, access to proprietary data, and also through its participation in the network.”
Is the $ 1 million raised from the bitcoin transaction fee?
Law enforcement here may be a kind of prevention of abuse such as money laundering, right?
(Sorry if i misunderstood the meaning of explanation about SABR)

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it

▬▬▬▬▬
OhmWalletDev (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 02:24:58 PM

SABR

Is the $ 1 million raised from the bitcoin transaction fee?
Law enforcement here may be a kind of prevention of abuse such as money laundering, right?
(Sorry if i misunderstood the meaning of explanation about SABR)

I was providing more evidence in favor of Bitcoin being a "dead man walking".
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: