Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:26:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I want a time machine ...  (Read 2879 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:57:27 AM

Any questions?
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:28:49 AM

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
crypto_ranger

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:49:06 AM

Another great example would be Kelly Mcgillis - the chick from Top Gun.
http://ig-wp-colunistas.s3.amazonaws.com/obutecodanet/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/atores_08.jpg

I've heard rumors that she'll be starring as the aircraft carrier in the new movie. At the same time compared to her Tom Cruise hasn't aged a day... Maybe he really has some sort of time machine. One that can take you 30 years into the future, but takes 15 years to do so Cheesy
tikboyhere

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:07:13 AM

I want time machine because I have a lots of regret in life. Im hoping it will correct all the past decisions that feels so wrong. Though its quiet impossible but inreally hate what i am right now because of those decisions. There are lot of thing i want to say and to do during those time but it seems its very too late. Well, i guess its not only me eho might thinking the same thing because all of us never been right at all times.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dylanc

Activity: 243
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:10:49 AM

How about to just be forever young?
slimetime

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:18:40 AM

Yea, sounds good, but imagine this. You can be forever young, even immortal, but you have to live through the same day over and over again, like in Groundhog Day. At the end of each day a time machine brings you back to it's start. Would you go for that Cheesy

I'm guessing after a few years you'll run out of regular things to try and you'll go over to the dark side with activities that are...against the law. Basically after some years you'll feel like in hell.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:01:28 PM

Good song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGEe_zpddNI
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:08:57 PM

Yea, sounds good, but imagine this. You can be forever young, even immortal, but you have to live through the same day over and over again, like in Groundhog Day. At the end of each day a time machine brings you back to it's start. Would you go for that Cheesy

I'm guessing after a few years you'll run out of regular things to try and you'll go over to the dark side with activities that are...against the law. Basically after some years you'll feel like in hell.
Perhaps it is even more interesting. To stay forever young is good, but if you have the opportunity to return to the past it is possible to always correct their mistakes and not commit them again. Imagine how good it is.
santaclaws

Activity: 119

Horror Movie Phreak

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:26:52 PM

Yeah.. I know what you mean.

If I had a time machine I would change the timeline just for fun. Hell, whats the worst that could happen? You could always go back and change it again..

coinrip741

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:06:35 PM

If I had a time machine, I would have to fix the mistakes that I've done
fryger

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:22:07 PM

If I had a time machine, I would have to fix the mistakes that I've done

I hear you man. If I had a time machine I would have picked a better nickname.
gollygosh

Activity: 160

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:45:28 PM

to see if Jesus was really the dude the bible makes out

Konst

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 10:09:11 PM

Haha.. Great Smiley I want a time machine too... In order to travel back and tell myself which numbers to play in the lottery.
ScragX

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:52:08 PM

I want a time machine because i made a lot of mistakes, Also regrets for the things i did not do while i could and regrets for the things i did but not as i wished to Sad i really want to go back in time to fix those mistakes and do the things i wished i could do but honestly one thing leads to another so i cant really know where things will be taking me.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:20:38 AM

I want a time machine for traveling in the future what is look like in the future.. are we having alien friends in the future?... Grin

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:06:33 AM

You people are so far off base...

The earth is revolving around the sun. The whole solar system is moving through space. Exactly 1 minute ago, what was exactly where you are standing or sitting right now? Nothing. It was empty space. It was filled momentarily by the earth. Then the earth moved on, and at a very rapid pace, I might add.

If you go back in time, or ahead in time, to exactly the spot you are standing on now, nobody knows what you will find... because everything moves around in space. Since space is mostly empty, you probably will find nothing.

The thing you need along with your time machine, or in place of it, is a temporal adjuster (not JAVA). This is a thing that can move you to any place that the time machine can find a time for. This way you won't wind up in the airlessness of space, which is what most of the universe is made out of, and which almost certainly would destroy your time machine, and your life.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:53:00 PM

The earth is revolving around the sun. The whole solar system is moving through space. Exactly 1 minute ago, what was exactly where you are standing or sitting right now? Nothing. It was empty space. It was filled momentarily by the earth. Then the earth moved on, and at a very rapid pace, I might add.

If you go back in time, or ahead in time, to exactly the spot you are standing on now, nobody knows what you will find... because everything moves around in space. Since space is mostly empty, you probably will find nothing.

The thing you need along with your time machine, or in place of it, is a temporal adjuster (not JAVA). This is a thing that can move you to any place that the time machine can find a time for. This way you won't wind up in the airlessness of space, which is what most of the universe is made out of, and which almost certainly would destroy your time machine, and your life.

Cool

Your concerns are only for a 3D universe, but since we live in a flat universe ...  Tongue Tongue Tongue
JofryTheKing

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:59:39 AM

Cool

Your concerns are only for a 3D universe, but since we live in a flat universe ...  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Maybe my idea will sound very stupid, but if there was such an opportunity and you could use the time machine. The first thing I would do, I would go to the beginning of Bitcoin's development and That year would buy coins for the entire budget that I would have.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
HarringtonStark

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 09:11:29 AM

Well i am forever young at heart

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:27:33 AM

Cool

Time is 4D. Might as well forget time travel. You'll never make it to the fourth without the third to go through.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: