Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:22:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem with anxpro  (Read 851 times)
lampham (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:20:49 AM

Hi
I am a new user here.
Problem with anxpro. I withdraw my str on anxpro system But no email confirmation sent to my email. So reversed
I have sent many emails for support But they answered very slowly and did not solve the problems . anyone having same problem ?
Who can help me. ( Sory English is not my first language )

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:52:17 PM

I fear nobody except support could help.

But my advice would be leave Anx, they are very bad exchange

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
lampham (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:36:04 PM

They do not solve the problem. I Can not withdraw STR.
ANX Marketing

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2017, 08:53:06 AM

Hi Lampham,

This is ANX. We sent an email to all STR holders on May 11. Below content is FYR.

Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Valued Customer,

Please note that as of 19th May 2017, owing to limited customer demand, we will be de-listing the Stellar/STR currency from the ANXPRO platform. ANX has not officially supported the new Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) since the Stellar/STR upgrade last year. As a result of this, we are required to process Stellar/STR (also known as Lumen) withdrawals manually. In order for us to do this, we require you to kindly submit a withdrawal request to our Stellar/STR wallet and then we will manually send it to a Stellar/STR address provided to us.

Please can you request the withdrawal of your Stellar/STR via the anxpro.com platform. When prompted for a withdrawal address please specify the Stellar/STR address gMbEQBffjR7UH9KHQ6LdJ8K3QYbNho3PEU and enter the Destination Tag 495801297 and confirm.

The Stellar/STR will be deducted from your account and we will be notified of the pending withdrawal request.

Kindly reply to us with the actual address that you would like to send the Stellar/STR to. Once the Stellar/STR is received in our account, we will manually process the withdrawal to the address you specified and inform you upon completion. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY STELLAR/STR REMAINING IN YOUR ACCOUNT BY THE 1ST JUNE 2017 WILL BE CONVERTED TO BTC AT THE CURRENT MARKET RATE, LESS A 10% MANUAL CONVERSION FEE.

You can validate the authenticity of this de-listing and by confirming the same messages on our social media pages.

facebook - https://www.facebook.com/anxpro/

twitter - https://twitter.com/ANX_PRO

If you have any questions regarding this, please feel free to reply to us.

Thanks and Regards,

ANXPRO
www.anxpro.com - Practical Disruption

www.openanx.org "All Your Base Belong To Us"
Serpens66
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1131

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:35:35 PM

Please can you request the withdrawal of your Stellar/STR via the anxpro.com platform. When prompted for a withdrawal address please specify the Stellar/STR address gMbEQBffjR7UH9KHQ6LdJ8K3QYbNho3PEU and enter the Destination Tag 495801297 and confirm.
this does not sound trustworthy Cheesy
lampham you should check directly support response, if they say the same. Anyone here could make a new account called "Anx marketing"...

Mit Cointracking (10% Rabatt) behältst du die Übersicht über all deine Trades und Gewinne. Sogar ein Tool für die Steuer ist dabei Wink                          
Great Freeware Game: Clonk Rage
binance.com hat nun auch SEPA und EUR Paare! Mit dem RefLink bekommst du 5% Rabatt auf die Tradinggebühren!
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:24:38 AM

this is private email message , why the ANX Marketing write here,
beware with this new exchange guys,, 

concept2

Activity: 750
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 02:11:17 PM

Hi
I am a new user here.
Problem with anxpro. I withdraw my str on anxpro system But no email confirmation sent to my email. So reversed
I have sent many emails for support But they answered very slowly and did not solve the problems . anyone having same problem ?
Who can help me. ( Sory English is not my first language )

thanks
LOL. Hope that you will soon receive your fund back. try to change your exchange too. I feel bad about you can lose your money in this platform
lampham (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:29:57 AM

Hi Lampham,

This is ANX. We sent an email to all STR holders on May 11. Below content is FYR.

Thanks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Valued Customer,

Please note that as of 19th May 2017, owing to limited customer demand, we will be de-listing the Stellar/STR currency from the ANXPRO platform. ANX has not officially supported the new Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP) since the Stellar/STR upgrade last year. As a result of this, we are required to process Stellar/STR (also known as Lumen) withdrawals manually. In order for us to do this, we require you to kindly submit a withdrawal request to our Stellar/STR wallet and then we will manually send it to a Stellar/STR address provided to us.

The Stellar/STR will be deducted from your account and we will be notified of the pending withdrawal request.

Kindly reply to us with the actual address that you would like to send the Stellar/STR to. Once the Stellar/STR is received in our account, we will manually process the withdrawal to the address you specified and inform you upon completion. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY STELLAR/STR REMAINING IN YOUR ACCOUNT BY THE 1ST JUNE 2017 WILL BE CONVERTED TO BTC AT THE CURRENT MARKET RATE, LESS A 10% MANUAL CONVERSION FEE.

You can validate the authenticity of this de-listing and by confirming the same messages on our social media pages.

facebook - https://www.facebook.com/anxpro/

twitter - https://twitter.com/ANX_PRO

If you have any questions regarding this, please feel free to reply to us.

Thanks and Regards,

ANXPRO
www.anxpro.com - Practical Disruption
Hi
I still have not received my STR
bryanlee38

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 10:56:32 AM

I am having an issue to anxpro as well, with a deposit Ive send through. No one replies my emails and the landline I ring calls through.

It has been a week since I send my verification documents and trying to resolve this issue.

I don't want to say the word 'scam' too early, as I just want it resolved!
ltse

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:17:41 PM

I would HIGHLY recommend everyone DO NOT use ANX PRO, it may as well be a SCAM EXCHANGE.
They charge a whopping 2.5% deposit fees and 1% for withdrawal
WORST of all, their coin prices are EXTREMELY iliquid, the prices are at least 10% above the existing market price.
They are basically being the market maker. All they do is buy directly from the market, break one bitcoin(s) into many fractions and and turn around and sell
it back to their customers at extravagant prices at each escalating price order.

Its better to buy through credit card for 5% at site like Bitstamp
or through the regulated Gemini Exchange where they have zero fees for both deposit and withdrawals and good market fill prices.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: