Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:02:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Octanox NEWS!!! [OTX] [ENG]  (Read 1085 times)
CapitaleLLC (OP)

Activity: 283
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:21:15 AM

Hello All, I Have a News From a Amazing Altcoin named Octanox [OTX], Tomorrow Octanox Will Start an ICO

Source : http://www.capitale-limited.com/2017/05/octanox-future-cryptocurrency-otx-eng.html
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CapitaleLLC (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:27:45 AM

I'm an Indonesian Sir Smiley
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 05:28:21 AM

I just looked at:

http://www.capitale-limited.com/2017/05/octanox-future-cryptocurrency-otx-eng.html

I don't see anything special other that is makes a bold claim like for example "the future of crypto" like no other one can do what it does.

What makes it unique? What's the USP of this coin that no other coin brings to the table? Why is it sexy and a must have ICO? I couldn't find any of the that on your sales letter.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CapitaleLLC (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:33:50 AM

Hello, Nothing Special Sir, I Only Publish a News About Octanox, If You Interest To visit Octanox, Here This Link : Octanox.org

This AltCoin Is Special Sir, The CEO Still 18 Y.O and From Indonesian, Tomorrow Is a ICO of Octanox
2bfree

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 05:36:46 AM

Hello, Nothing Special Sir, I Only Publish a News About Octanox, If You Interest To visit Octanox, Here This Link : Octanox.org

This AltCoin Is Special Sir, The CEO Still 18 Y.O and From Indonesian, Tomorrow Is a ICO of Octanox

Well good luck with ICO, I just think you would do better if you explain why, what, how etc... This way we have to guess and hope.

Anyway good luck.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
CapitaleLLC (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:41:53 AM

Thanks For Constructive Critic Sir Smiley, Can I Know Your Facebook? Or BBM Id
2bfree

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 05:44:06 AM

Thanks For Constructive Critic Sir Smiley, Can I Know Your Facebook? Or BBM Id

Sorry I don't use Facebook I don't like their hateful anti-customer TOS , so I vote not to use them (I know I'm the only one but I need to try to make a stand for humanity where I can). Little thing might end up good one day (even if I don't live to see it).

asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:01:51 PM

Well good luck with ICO, I just think you would do better if you explain why, what, how etc... This way we have to guess and hope.

Anyway good luck.
yes, so everyone can be understand more about this new altcoin ico. Experience will teach us better. We learn from the input of others.
olkah

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 07:06:17 PM

Dev addnode=  Huh
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: