Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cant use Kraken, What are my options?  (Read 625 times)
insaniak (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 06:51:14 AM

Well Im a WA resident.. So I cant use Kraken, Poloniex.. and so on. Coinbase sucks, what are my options? I can use bittrex, but I cant sell there.
youngtaylor

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:00:15 AM

You can use LBC. I am selling a vendor account with 100-250btc volume traded, 1 confirm. 100% feedback and over 30+ trusts. If your interested lmk by pM
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 6144

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:48:08 PM

Well Im a WA resident.. So I cant use Kraken, Poloniex.. and so on. Coinbase sucks, what are my options? I can use bittrex, but I cant sell there.

What is WA? It also doesn't matter where are you from while using Poloniex as far as I know because you don't need to provide your personal information's unless you want higher limits (which are 2000$/ day withdrawal)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 02:12:00 PM

Not sure why you can't use poloniex, I think everybody can use it even if they are in the US (am assuming WA is a US state). Though, if you are looking to sell bitcoins for fiat then probably your best bet to sell them directly to people. You can try here on the forum or use localbitcoins.
Nagadota

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

ClaimWithMe - the most paying faucet of all times!

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 04:54:36 PM

What is WA?
Washington State, I think.

Quote from: OmegaStarScream
It also doesn't matter where are you from while using Poloniex as far as I know because you don't need to provide your personal information's unless you want higher limits (which are 2000$/ day withdrawal)
True, but you're in dangerous territory when you're violating their ToS.  Many Bitcoin related services end up basically stealing users' funds when they detect even the slightest bit of suspicious activity, and considering how shady Poloniex is right now I wouldn't be surprised.

OP, the thing is that any choice you go with other than Bittrex and Poloniex will be low-liquidity and potentially scammy.

If you need more than a $2000 per day withdrawal from Poloniex, no other exchange bar Bittrex (which can also hardly use) will safely have a high enough liquidity to deal with you, so there's not a lot that you can do except try to use Poloniex.

insaniak (OP)

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 05:13:58 PM

Ya it Washington state as of March a lot of the exchanges are not allowing Washington residents because of some law
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: