Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Poloniex, Kraken, Bittrex and more verified accounts  (Read 575 times)
noire (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:23:22 AM

Selling Polo lvl 2, Kraken tier 3, Bittrex accounts. Adding more exchanges to the list during the next weeks - also Korean and Chinese.

The accounts are on the name of close relatives and friends, they know about the accounts being sold, because they get part of the revenue. No 2FA auth was enabled on the accounts.
Along with the accounts themselves you will also get the email accounts they are linked to. Usually i sell multiple accounts at time eg. 1 polo 1 kraken which share the same email account.

PM if interested and join this thread only if you want to buy, i wont answer bored peeps silly questions/statements.
aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 10:40:39 AM

Please also tell the price of the account.
I was willing to but a poloniex verified account to use for some day trading,it all depends on the price for which you are offering the account.
And if the account gets banned, would you replace it?

noire (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:43:42 AM

Replied in PM
noodle_dam

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:36:42 PM

Can you contact me for the Poloniex and Kraken account sharing the same email account?
Where are these registered under? Country of origin.
If they are South Korea then you definitely got a sale from me.
As with anybody keeping up in the news lately. Embarrassed

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: