Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:45:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wanna get Huge traffic and add views to your website?  (Read 370 times)
Chandu141 (OP)

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 08:49:53 AM

Hello BCT,

There is a great way to get huge traffic and add views to your website , for more details PM me Smiley

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:23:34 PM

Can you explain the source of the traffic and your rate please? Are they adsense safe? How long estimatedly will the visitors stay in the site and how many pages will they click on avarage? Can I ask for traffic from any specific countries only?
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 03:10:33 PM

Actually, you can just put all the details about the service that you are offering and people will be sending you a private message if ever they are interested . Since you only mentioned traffics and views maybe it is only a traffic exchange I guess .
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 04:34:24 PM

You can move this thread to service section and can write what service you want to sell or provide in detail.
Are you going to give this free traffic guide for free or will ask some BTC for it, if it is free its better to just post what it is here if not than you should give some free copies to trusted members who can vouch your service.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:20:06 PM

Do you have like a website or landing page we can check out and sign up for an email newsletter or something?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:14:51 AM

When I see a teaser like this, it s 99% scam. Either you offer something or you don't. You can't lure serious users into something which looks like big time fishy.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:23:14 AM

Hello BCT,

There is a great way to get huge traffic and add views to your website , for more details PM me Smiley

Why reaching you Via Pm? Its little more strange mate since mostly people asking for pm are scammers so better you should put some Info on your thread so that you wouldn't be call on that way. Remeber you are the one who's opening this topic up so you should deliver some good information wheter we need to pay on it or it is for free so that we will not be crazy thinking on how things would work for that traffic advertising.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Chandu141 (OP)

Activity: 385
Merit: 251

Your Campaign Manager!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:25:15 AM

Can you explain the source of the traffic and your rate please? Are they adsense safe? How long estimatedly will the visitors stay in the site and how many pages will they click on avarage? Can I ask for traffic from any specific countries only?

To answer your questions above :

Source - Generic
Adsense safe?  - Yes 100%
specific country? - No, it's Mixed as per my expectations

Actually, you can just put all the details about the service that you are offering and people will be sending you a private message if ever they are interested . Since you only mentioned traffics and views maybe it is only a traffic exchange I guess .

I thought of putting all the information but then i understood that i can't explain here without images and graphical explanations (which are really the best way to get someone's attention )

To answer your questions above : No it's not traffic exchange.

You can move this thread to service section and can write what service you want to sell or provide in detail.
Are you going to give this free traffic guide for free or will ask some BTC for it, if it is free its better to just post what it is here if not than you should give some free copies to trusted members who can vouch your service.

No sir/madam, I am not here to make BTC out of some guides. Tongue

Do you have like a website or landing page we can check out and sign up for an email newsletter or something?

Yes, and for now i wanted you ( those who replied here , the experienced people )  all to join my office (slack) to discuss what i am up to.

When I see a teaser like this, it s 99% scam. Either you offer something or you don't. You can't lure serious users into something which looks like big time fishy.

hello , yes it's really easy to use words like "scam". especially it's amusing and entertaining when one point someone as "scam".

No, i am not "luring" nor i indented, I came up with a project and trying to make a community inviting "serious users".

Why reaching you Via Pm? Its little more strange mate since mostly people asking for pm are scammers so better you should put some Info on your thread so that you wouldn't be call on that way. Remeber you are the one who's opening this topic up so you should deliver some good information wheter we need to pay on it or it is for free so that we will not be crazy thinking on how things would work for that traffic advertising.

Sorry , i don't know that asking people to PM is a way of scamming.  Undecided

I hope my replies above will make you understand what i am up to.

I request you all (serious and senior people ) to find some time and join me.

I just want you all to send a PM that you like to know more about the project, so that i can an invitation link to the Slack.

Spend some time on Q&A session and if get bored you know what you need to do. Hoping to see you all soon.

Lets share some advice and thoughts on my project and i believe everyone will like my project.  Cheesy

It will be a good idea if we can schedule a time for discussion Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: