Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:40:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tommy robinson (english defense league): "where are the english men?"  (Read 292 times)
Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 09:46:21 AM

https://youtu.be/68XUjXRETbw

Interview with alex jones... so sad to hear this english man having still difficulties to process it all. Funny how he tells the story of the muslims men having raped 48 girls and then are praised by a state officials of muslim orgin at their trials.

Where are those men he asked? Watching soccer because they are suckers. Subjects.

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:43:02 AM

They forgot how to use Queen's Bench in the courts. Listen to Karl Lentz at http://www.unkommonlaw.co.uk/.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Rincevent

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:26:54 AM

I don't know what happened to English men. They used to be tough people. They battled the seas and conquered half the world. Nowadays if you ask them they're all brawlers and fighters like Antony Joshua but they don't dare look Arabs in the eyes and their women walk scared through the streets at night. Weird how a nation can change in just one or two generations.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:44:06 PM

I don't know what happened to English men. They used to be tough people. They battled the seas and conquered half the world. Nowadays if you ask them they're all brawlers and fighters like Antony Joshua but they don't dare look Arabs in the eyes and their women walk scared through the streets at night. Weird how a nation can change in just one or two generations.
You can be as tough as you like BUT with no money you are the weakest man of all..
JAIL=NO MONEY..

Fight on the street NO PAY..
Fight in the ring OR octagon you can become RICH..

they don't dare look Arabs in the eyes   Cheesy Cheesy..WHY

Muslim leaders in Manchester report rise in Islamophobic incidents ...
https://www.theguardian.com › World › UK News › Manchester Arena attack
2 days ago - Muslim leaders in Manchester have expressed concern about a number of Islamophobic incidents in the city, from verbal abuse to criminal damage to mosques. ... We do encourage any incidents to be reported as a hate crime.”. ... An arsonist attacked a mosque in Oldham, Greater Manchester ...

And where i live few shops blew up ..

And they can have some of this because we get revenge and i don't go to jail..

RAF crew writes 'Love from Manchester' on bomb seemingly headed ...
www.independent.co.uk › News › UK › Home News
4 hours ago - A photo has emerged of the words "love from Manchester" written on an RAF bomb, following Monday night's suicide bomb attack. The Ministry of Defence has confirmed to The Independent that the image is genuine, after speculation online that it was a fake. ... The bomb was loaded onto a ..

Well done to my government..
And plenty more if they do it again and plenty of blew up shops and next time my people will not be able to be controlled ..Million will ATTACK..

The worst is the YOUNG kids they got nothing to loose no children to look after..
Where i live kids 13 years old have GUNS..

And they will not think twice to shoot a Muslim..Crazy kids with guns..

And on a last note ..Tony robinson and katie hopkins shout how we should attack?..

Well i have never seen them HIT A MUSLIM you know to get arrested and jailed..
NEVER EVER seen them hit anyone..

So it's so easy to shout go on go on BUT let them hit someone THEN..
No they wont do will they?  JAIL..

Also we cannot just go around beating brown people up RACIEST ..
Target mosques and so on so you know you got the right people..

Hope we never have to go that far..BUT we will if we have to..

Believe me they hit kids again and they will be war on the streets anyone known as a MUSLIM
will get FUCKED UP OR SHOT..

WE BRITISH ..We moved away from religion because we had problems with our faith..
So as time went on we decided that we had had enough over FAIRY TALES..
But next thing you know our government brought more RELIGIOUS CRAZIES to our land..

They love us fighting with each other WHILE they hide on there big plots of land with not a MUSLIM
in sight..

And that's why i say to the RELIGIOUS CRAZIES give your shitty backward beliefs up and we can all live in peace..

BUT THE ISLAMIC'S are crazy  brain washed people..
Not scary in the least

How can you be scared of people who only have the balls to attack children?..

One thing about muslims PUSSIES on there own.. Wink..
Always need a group so if you see one on there own it's them who look down..<PUSSIES

And next time they kill our children YOU WILL SEE WHO IS SCARED..

But i did warn you that bombs will rain down on your heads every time you bomb us ..

So for everyone kill of our people we kill 1000s of you..

HAY maybe at this rate we will loose 100k you will loose 1 billion people..

And all you have to do is forget your religions..SO FUCKING STUPID..

My wife a catholic i couldn't give a shits what you say about her faith ..
Muslims are attacking CHRISTIANS in muslim lands?

So why isn't my wife attacking MUSLIMS?..Because she don't give a shit about FAIRY TALES..

BUT your saying we are attacking MUSLIMS and my wife is a Catholic and your attacking CHRISTIANS
So maybe she should spit at a MUSLIM? for muslims killing her kind..

NO BUT MUSLIMS ..Oh they are picking on us while all along YOUR THE FUCKING WORST..

Kill your own SPOUSE for your religion..< DIRTY BASTARDS..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: