Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:39:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Investment (5-20k$)  (Read 1349 times)
ViperCS (OP)

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:02:56 PM

So, in like 4 mounths i will be 18, I MIGHT get from 5 to 20k$ out of investment from 1st to 18 years old. (or how much if you know, anybody had it? i did research and got that i can get from 5 to 20k$ in poland)

I m really sure i want to invest it instaed of spending for car/house or whatever. As i will have 3 years more school, living with mom.

I dont know how to invest it i thought about buying and reselling stuff like meybe plots or computers. But when i saw crypto price going up i think that would be great time for mining. Also great time for buying and waiting. Any ideas? Cry
ViperCS (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:24:26 PM

So, in like 4 mounths i will be 18, I MIGHT get from 5 to 20k$ out of investment from 1st to 18 years old. (or how much if you know, anybody had it? i did research and got that i can get from 5 to 20k$ in poland)

I m really sure i want to invest it instaed of spending for car/house or whatever. As i will have 3 years more school, living with mom.

I dont know how to invest it i thought about buying and reselling stuff like meybe plots or computers. But when i saw crypto price going up i think that would be great time for mining. Also great time for buying and waiting. Any ideas? Cry
How much could i make mounthly if btc will be priced for 4000-5000
(out of mining)
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 12:35:39 PM

Not sure what you mean exactly, but what I got from it, please confirm this is what you mean:

You will get 5-20k soon and want to invest money into mining to make extra money?

ViperCS (OP)

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:19:57 PM

Not sure what you mean exactly, but what I got from it, please confirm this is what you mean:

You will get 5-20k soon and want to invest money into mining to make extra money?
mining or  some sugestions.
Also how much i could get from mining with 5-20k$ hardware
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:58:42 AM

mining or  some sugestions.

with that investement you could buy roughly up to 20 antminer s9 which would lead to 0.0059 x 20 a day in profit, around 0.12 btc or nearly $300 usd, roi would be 2-3 months, which is really good

but only if you have cheap electricity otherwise would take much longer
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:07:13 PM

with that investement you could buy roughly up to 20 antminer s9 which would lead to 0.0059 x 20 a day in profit, around 0.12 btc or nearly $300 usd, roi would be 2-3 months, which is really good

Where are you buying antminer s9 for $1k???

ViperCS (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:58:20 PM

Thanks ! I will think about it
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:11:52 AM

Where are you buying antminer s9 for $1k???

at their website it's priced at around $1k https://shop.bitmain.com/, well it's sold out now, i think it was a promo or a previous batch but at 1161 usd it's very cheap and roi is fast enough
Mapminer

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:45:41 AM

well i still pref. a GPU mining rig, a 6 rx 470 Grafik with a simple build will cost you about 2k $, and make you ( depending on the power cost, if you pay about 0,10$ a Kw/h ) about 500 $ a month, so ýou get your money back in about 4 month.

And still if you stop mining you can get some money back from selling the cards.
CardShare

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 10:47:33 AM

Buy a shit load of XRP (Ripple)  that's what I would do!

https://Investex.Pro  - Green Mining Operations & Mining Store...
arwin100

Activity: 2772
Merit: 815

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 07:45:35 AM

Just a piece of advice on you never believed easily on those people who will tell that you can earn from them by doing nothing and also You should be vigilant,wise and be more cautious on happenings on crypto worlds since not all our expectation on this well be meet so better don't put all what you have since you might gonna dissapoint and bankrupt if thing will not work on yourside.

But if you leave on low genaration cost area well mining will suit on you but hire some adviser on it so that you can actually knows on how to run and which coin are good to mine right now.

leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:35:11 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 10:25:36 PM by leowonderful

If you have higher cost electricity hosting could also be an option for you if your electrical costs are low enough there and the people are reliable. One I can think of is Colohub, unfortunately based in the US. There are some european hosting or colocations but I don't remember any. I largely don't recommend GPU mining anymore due to the ETH craze, killing the supply of RX 470/80/570/80 cards.
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1123

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 03:08:51 PM

If you have this much to invest you should build some GPU rigs and mine altcoins. I think it's a better option now, because it will be much easier to sell the equipment if you decide it's not for you. Bitcoin rigs are losing value faster than ordinary computer hardware and it can be difficult to find buyers after a while. Also your computer hardware will usually have 2 or even 3 year warranty and can be replaced in case of failure.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: