Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: EthMonitoring \ EthControl (EWBF, Claymore's, CCMiner, AntMiner, Android/iOS)  (Read 25464 times)
MATHReX

Activity: 861
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:34:39 PM

Awesome Work with this monitoring app. I've been looking for this kind of monitoring app for so long. I've tried Awesome miner, it has great UI but it only works on local network, to make it work via the web you need to port forward and stuff for which I'm comfortable enough but fear security issue, tried Minerstat too - didn't like the way it works, you need to config your miner online and cannot add custom command settings, moreover it uses its own node API and system to present us with statistics - A no-no for me. I've even tried minermonitor.eu, but same -ish like Minerstat. Finally, I found this monitoring app and it did everything I required -
1) Using default claymore API to present statistics.
2) Telegram Notifications.
3) Mobile-friendly and easy access to data via a simple web browser.

I signed up instantly for the premium plan.

BTW I would like to have all of this bugs resolved if it's possible in next update:
1) The uptime of rig is determined by the application and not the claymore miner API (e.x., Uptime in miner is showing 59 minutes but as I started the monitoring app half an hour ago, on the website it is showing 30 minutes instead of 59 minutes.)
2) Under the graphs, all the GPUs are indexed as GPU x (x being the last GPU Number in the rig) [e.x., In a 5 GPU rig, index should be GPU0, GPU1,GPU2,GPU3,GPU4 under the graphs but instead they all are listed as GPU4, GPU4, GPU4 ,GPU4 , GPU4.]
3) If I'm dual mining (which is I'm), the second (dual) hashrate total, accepted shares, rejected shares are not there for display.
4) Custom notification features are awesome but I want to request for an improvement there:
Notify when Hashrate is below: XYZ. Here let's say for example my rig is doing 148 MH/s, so I've made a custom notification setting to notify me when the hashrate drops below 140 MH/s but that's not the case with this setting. It's for individual GPU drop, so instead, I had to set the value to 25 MH/s because if any GPU drops below this value, it's gonna notify me. It's neat but I still prefer the first way of setting.
5) The profit display, I've been mining forks of Ethereum and not Ethereum itself but it still shows the profit for that coin instead, I get it, It'll definitely take a lot of time to all majority of coins and it's pools to correctly calculate the profit for the coin you're mining.

http://imgur.com/a/3qcs5
Nokia555 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 266

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 06:39:38 PM

Awesome Work with this monitoring app. I've been looking for this kind of monitoring app for so long. I've tried Awesome miner, it has great UI but it only works on local network, to make it work via the web you need to port forward and stuff for which I'm comfortable enough but fear security issue, tried Minerstat too - didn't like the way it works, you need to config your miner online and cannot add custom command settings, moreover it uses its own node API and system to present us with statistics - A no-no for me. I've even tried minermonitor.eu, but same -ish like Minerstat. Finally, I found this monitoring app and it did everything I required -

BTW I would like to have all of this bugs resolved if it's possible in next update:
1) The uptime of rig is determined by the application and not the claymore miner API (e.x., Uptime in miner is showing 59 minutes but as I started the monitoring app half an hour ago, on the website it is showing 30 minutes instead of 59 minutes.)
2) Under the graphs, all the GPUs are indexed as GPU x (x being the last GPU Number in the rig) [e.x., In a 5 GPU rig, index should be GPU0, GPU1,GPU2,GPU3,GPU4 under the graphs but instead they all are listed as GPU4, GPU4, GPU4 ,GPU4 , GPU4.]
3) If I'm dual mining (which is I'm), the second (dual) hashrate total, accepted shares, rejected shares are not there for display.
4) Custom notification features are awesome but I want to request for an improvement there:
Notify when Hashrate is below: XYZ. Here let's say for example my rig is doing 148 MH/s, so I've made a custom notification setting to notify me when the hashrate drops below 140 MH/s but that's not the case with this setting. It's for individual GPU drop, so instead, I had to set the value to 25 MH/s because if any GPU drops below this value, it's gonna notify me. It's neat but I still prefer the first way of setting.
5) The profit display, I've been mining forks of Ethereum and not Ethereum itself but it still shows the profit for that coin instead, I get it, It'll definitely take a lot of time to all majority of coins and it's pools to correctly calculate the profit for the coin you're mining.

Hi,

Thank you very much for the feedback, yes the idea was to access the data from web and not open any ports or direct access to network. All the bugs/suggestions noted and i will release updates as soon as i can.

MATHReX

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:45:01 PM

Hi,

Thank you very much for the feedback, yes the idea was to access the data from web and not open any ports or direct access to network. All the bugs/suggestions noted and i will release updates as soon as i can.

Looking forward to it  Smiley
I've updated my previous post and added a screenshot for reference. Keep up the good work.
Nokia555 (OP)

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 06:24:01 AM

Hi everyone,

New update has been released for EthMonitoring & Web services.

• Added dual mining total hashrate/accepted/rejected support (Claymore)
  • Added total hashrate notification support for primary hashrate
  • Changed claymores uptime getting from Claymore's API
  • New EthMonitoring version v0.0.15
  • Fixed GPU display indexing for graphs

MATHReX

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:17:33 AM

Hi everyone,

New update has been released for EthMonitoring & Web services.

• Added dual mining total hashrate/accepted/rejected support (Claymore)
  • Added total hashrate notification support for primary hashrate
  • Changed claymores uptime getting from Claymore's API
  • New EthMonitoring version v0.0.15
  • Fixed GPU display indexing for graphs

WOW!  Cheesy Ultimate update. Fixed majority of bugs I faced. I must give you this, you're an amazing developer and the quick support from your side was marvellous.
brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 11:35:44 AM

Hi,
I use claymore dual with password for remote monitoring, where I can configure the password on Ethmonitoring ?
thx

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
Nokia555 (OP)

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 02:18:59 PM
Last edit: June 26, 2017, 03:16:27 PM by Nokia555

Hi,
I use claymore dual with password for remote monitoring, where I can configure the password on Ethmonitoring ?
thx

Hi,

EthMonitoring dosen't support password yet, i'm going to release it very soon.

EDIT: Uploaded v0.0.16 with claymore password support.

MATHReX

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 04:06:54 PM

Hey, please don't mind me coming up again and again with the bugs that I encounter. As soon as the rig is done 24h uptime, the miner stats is restarted from 0. (e.x. One of my rig's uptime is 24h 45min but in the miner stat page, it's displaying 45min.)
Nokia555 (OP)

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 04:30:25 PM

Hey, please don't mind me coming up again and again with the bugs that I encounter. As soon as the rig is done 24h uptime, the miner stats is restarted from 0. (e.x. One of my rig's uptime is 24h 45min but in the miner stat page, it's displaying 45min.)

Hi,

No problems, issue has been fixed, thank you for giving feedback.

MATHReX

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:52:16 PM

Hi,

No problems, issue has been fixed, thank you for giving feedback.

Awesome support. Can't ask for more. Thanks a ton Smiley
matovicv

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 10:34:03 PM

Hi,

Could you add for EWBF to check 0 Sol/s state and if it see that rig give for 60 seconds 0 Sol/s state it find miner.exe PID and kill it. After killing PID it start miner again?

Ty
Nokia555 (OP)

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 10:34:24 AM

Hi,

Could you add for EWBF to check 0 Sol/s state and if it see that rig give for 60 seconds 0 Sol/s state it find miner.exe PID and kill it. After killing PID it start miner again?

Ty

Hi,

I'l check into it, if it's reasonable to add it some how to system.

Nokia555 (OP)

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2017, 04:04:52 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2017, 04:28:16 PM by Nokia555

http://imgur.com/a/3qcs5

Can you be more specific about the ETH forks, are they on whattomine.com?

Also i'm currently building Android app for quick access to stats, any layout ideas/suggestion are appreciated.

Thinking about adding new miners like:

excavator by NiceHash
CCMiner 2.0

Any more requests? What about Wifi plugs for automatic power resets?

Nokia555 (OP)

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 12:38:27 PM

Released first public version for Android.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jldev.ethmonitoring

Nokia555 (OP)

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 07:59:26 PM

Updates from EthMonitoring
- Updated Android application to 1.3
-- Added online/offline display to header
-- Added offline miners background to red
-- Changed update interval to 10 seconds

- Website upgrades
-- Added chat for all premium users to share tips/tricks and request new features.

Nokia555 (OP)

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2017, 08:30:30 AM

Latest changelog:

Updated Android application to 1.4
Added availability to add access token manually
Added "Mass notifications" support to add notifications to all miners at the same time (Premium only)
Updates website landing page
Added page title to display online/offline count and total hashrate (Premium only)

Also new domain aadress is: http://ethmonitoring.com/

Nokia555 (OP)

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 12:13:49 PM

iOS Application previews:

Nokia555 (OP)

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 03:58:47 PM

Updated android to version 1.5:

-- Supports now custom notification sounds (Can be managed from Settings section (WEB))

demonking90

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 01:17:19 AM

there is an issue with ccminer 2.1 , not showing properly the individual gpu hashrate
Name: 8gpu
Daily profit: -
Updated: 09:16:35Total: 603.27 Mh/s
Accepted: 205
Rejected: 2
Hashrates:
GPU0: 5.51 Mh/s
GPU1: 5.51 Mh/s
GPU2: 5.51 Mh/s
GPU3: 5.51 Mh/s
GPU4: 5.51 Mh/s
GPU5: 5.51 Mh/s
GPU6: 5.51 Mh/s
GPU7: 5.51 Mh/s
Temps:
GPU0: 60.0 C (254W / 90%)
GPU1: 62.0 C (257W / 90%)
GPU2: 66.0 C (266W / 90%)
GPU3: 56.0 C (258W / 90%)
GPU4: 52.0 C (259W / 90%)
GPU5: 63.0 C (266W / 90%)
GPU6: 61.0 C (277W / 90%)
GPU7: 60.0 C (267W / 90%)
Nokia555 (OP)

EthMonitoring.com

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2017, 04:31:32 AM

there is an issue with ccminer 2.1 , not showing properly the individual gpu hashrate
Name: 8gpu
Daily profit: -
Updated: 09:16:35Total: 603.27 Mh/s
Accepted: 205
Rejected: 2
Hashrates:
GPU0: 5.51 Mh/s
GPU1: 5.51 Mh/s
GPU2: 5.51 Mh/s
GPU3: 5.51 Mh/s
GPU4: 5.51 Mh/s
GPU5: 5.51 Mh/s
GPU6: 5.51 Mh/s
GPU7: 5.51 Mh/s
Temps:
GPU0: 60.0 C (254W / 90%)
GPU1: 62.0 C (257W / 90%)
GPU2: 66.0 C (266W / 90%)
GPU3: 56.0 C (258W / 90%)
GPU4: 52.0 C (259W / 90%)
GPU5: 63.0 C (266W / 90%)
GPU6: 61.0 C (277W / 90%)
GPU7: 60.0 C (267W / 90%)

Hi,

CCMiner 2.1 is not yet supported completly, only Alexis version is. I will add this support when iOS app is released. Seems like Total and other info is correct, only GPU based hashrated, it can be used then. Thanks you for your feedback.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: