Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see bitcoin lower than 1000$?  (Read 37814 times)
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:58:56 PM

I do not think we eill ever see 1000$ again, Bitcoins was around 2000$ for quite a long time now and I dont think it will fall that drastically. We overcone 1000$ a long time ago, it is now seen as a way too low price for Bitcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:04:15 PM

The attitude of worry that usually causes us to panic,
Looking at the high price we can see with pleasure so that our expectations can rise higher again the price so that our position is wrong in exchanging our money.
Kanine Awe

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:05:40 PM

I do not think so. Too many people have spent their money to buy Bitcoin and there is no way for Bitcoin price to decrease lower than $1000. I can ensure that it can never return to the same old day anymore
how can you ensure this?
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:08:22 PM

The price of 1000 USD or lower is too low for bitcoin to return to. Considering the increased number of bitcoin users around the globe, 1000 USD is very low. Bitcoin's price is backed up by the people's demand for bitcoin and sine the demand for bitcoin is continuously going up, dropping much is out of the picture.
You are right the number of bitcoin users around the world is increasing significantly but i dont agree with you that 1000 USD or lower is too low for bitcoin to return to. This is possible and the chance is not negligible. The price already went to 200 USD from 1200 USD so 1000  USD now it is very possible. Even lower prices are also possible.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:11:19 PM

I think for me the price of bitcoin will never touch at that value and its impossible we can see lower than that..
Because more people are using it more companies and bitcoin is already been legal in japan that i think its one of the reason why the price was touch at $2k value and more price will come soon so $1,000 value is impossible for now maybe if there is fork happen with bitcoin or really a bad news that can affect the market value..
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:24:43 PM

I do not think we eill ever see 1000$ again, Bitcoins was around 2000$ for quite a long time now and I dont think it will fall that drastically. We overcone 1000$ a long time ago, it is now seen as a way too low price for Bitcoins.

but it is possible to see the price is back into $1000 because now the price is moving from highest price into down at the price right now and no one will know how much the price will be stayed. i think from $25xx and now reach $19xx its really drastically for the down and i think it will need some days to get back into the price in earlier. the condition now is not predictable and the price can getting down again while there is take too long to survive in one range.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Skarner21

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Massive price drop coming...

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 10:26:19 PM

The price of 1000 USD or lower is too low for bitcoin to return to. Considering the increased number of bitcoin users around the globe, 1000 USD is very low. Bitcoin's price is backed up by the people's demand for bitcoin and sine the demand for bitcoin is continuously going up, dropping much is out of the picture.
You are right the number of bitcoin users around the world is increasing significantly but i dont agree with you that 1000 USD or lower is too low for bitcoin to return to. This is possible and the chance is not negligible. The price already went to 200 USD from 1200 USD so 1000  USD now it is very possible. Even lower prices are also possible.
You got the point we already achieve a new goal for bitcoin that i think its impossible to go back to lower price its was a big dump price if it will happen.. and the good news about bitcoin in japan is one of the reason that i think the price was push in this new level..
but these past few days we experience of huge price from $2,800 value back to 1,961 preev price. so do you think the price of bitcoin will touch nearly $1k? looks like its nearly to touch back..

Make crypto as your bank.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:27:40 PM

The price of last halving were around 600 dollars soo i doubt price will get into lower ammounts for more then few seconds if will reach such. With the recent drop from the 2500 to 1500 it just clears bitcoin still not mature and its support isnt strong enought to hold the price above 1500 for a long period, but well the price needed to adjust to its value and not the value people wanna.
May i ask ,which exchange is showing you the price of bitcoin around $1500 because all of the exchanges i am trading is showing above $2100 or is it because the price just recovered that fast,which is really impossible within a few short hours,i know the price tested the $2000 mark but now it is back and recovering.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:39:15 PM

The price of last halving were around 600 dollars soo i doubt price will get into lower ammounts for more then few seconds if will reach such. With the recent drop from the 2500 to 1500 it just clears bitcoin still not mature and its support isnt strong enought to hold the price above 1500 for a long period, but well the price needed to adjust to its value and not the value people wanna.
May i ask ,which exchange is showing you the price of bitcoin around $1500 because all of the exchanges i am trading is showing above $2100 or is it because the price just recovered that fast,which is really impossible within a few short hours,i know the price tested the $2000 mark but now it is back and recovering.
There are huge spreads among different exchanges, it would not surprise me if there are some exchanges trading as low as $1500 and it would equally not surprise me to see exchanges trading somewhere beyond $2500 still, even though it shouldn't be valued that high.

I only see Bitcoin trading around $2000 across most websites right now, what exchanges are trading $2100 right now?
AtlantaFive

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:41:35 PM

I think it will not go down again to $1000  unless some miracle will happen but seeing the growth of bitcoin over the months. It will go down for a while but it will recover again. Some companies and countries supported bitcoin and make it as legal payment. With this kind of support, i think it will not go back.

Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:01:37 PM

I only see Bitcoin trading around $2000 across most websites right now, what exchanges are trading $2100 right now?
At coin base the current price is $2100 ,the price of bitcoin is above $2000 in all the exchanges and the price difference is attractive to make some arbitrage trades but the transaction delays are killing those opportunities and i am not confident to play with alt coins with these moving market.
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:38:29 PM

Wait 5 days and see, the bubble has POPPED.
Going down ,down,and down. But dont worry everything will be alright,they will never allow the price to go back again below 1000$. For what i see ,the stable bottom at this year is 1500$.

Yeah I don't think we are going below 1500$, and I think the bottom could still be quite a big higher than that. The next pump will give a new ATH but lets not be greedy and wait for it to happen slowly but surely in a natural way.

1500$ Is to much dip for this current level and i think if the price would really go for this level then people might gonna afraid of deep dump will be happen unto it and maybe it can create major downfall which can leads us to see the price of bitcoins will comeback to its natural level. But lets hope it will not cameback again since segwit will almost approved unto it.
although anything can happen, but to me i think the price of bitcoin will not fell down from 1800 USD level. although the price of bitcoin can take a little correction and the price will fell down a little bit, but after that the price of bitcoin will start increasing again.
btcney

Activity: 588

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:52:09 PM

Even some months ago bitcoin'a price was 600$ but it started to rise and everyone sees how it become 1300$, than 1-2 month ago we had a little fall and lowest price was 890$ but than it returned to it's 1200-1300 and continued to rise and rise and we see what we get in result, bitcoin's price is 2750$ currently. This is very high rise and what do you think guys, will we see fall from 2700 to 1000 or even to 600$ ? Can we to forget worries of price fall?

It might be possible to see bitcoin in a three digits again but i don't think that it's going to stay that long down there. And that is if it even happens in the first place because honestly, it doesn't seem likely at all. The dumps are having trouble to even break $2000, and $1000 is still a good $900, $1000 away. Personally I wouldn't worry about that right now at all.

Unless we see some sort of catastrophic failure in the code of btc or the transaction fees continue to climb to $20 an input/output then imo we won't see three digits ever again.
vinipoars

Activity: 581
Merit: 507

To the moon!

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 12:34:01 AM

A big crash is always something to expect. It's a very volatile market... and volatility means good profit opportunities!  Wink
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:27:09 AM

A big crash is always something to expect. It's a very volatile market... and volatility means good profit opportunities!  Wink
Yes i also expect a big crash for this bubble price and i think soon it will be a very big dump in the market and that is a good opportunity for buying a lot of bitcoin which is the practical way of treating those dumps in the market. The market is very volatile now and the price seems finding a support and if the price doesn't find support at $2,000 then it will go down more.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 04:37:18 AM

I'm just amazed reading the comments how the majority is detached from the truth or are just obfuscated and cant see it and then preach the fog that they see at truth. It's very amazing to watch.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:49:26 AM

Yeah, it is too difficult to see Bitcoin lower than $1000 again because we are already on $1500 stage and Bitcoin price already crashed but stay on $1900 stage so maybe we can see Bitcoin on $2000 again.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
coolsai

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 04:52:55 AM

Yeah, it is too difficult to see Bitcoin lower than $1000 again because we are already on $1500 stage and Bitcoin price already crashed but stay on $1900 stage so maybe we can see Bitcoin on $2000 again.

Yeah I think the current dump has taking the majority of its course, we won't see a price under $1500 let alone $1000 ever again.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 06:17:57 AM

Bitcoin's price is fluctuating every day, we can not know for sure how it is. Today it may increase but tomorrow may decrease. At present, Bitcoin's value is quite large, its price is more than $ 2,000, there have been times Bitcoin has priced at nearly $ 3,000. I think it may be a little bit down but it is likely that it will continue to increase. However, everything is possible, Bitcoin will likely decrease. In the past we have seen Bitcoin prices drop below $ 600, I hope this does not happen again
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 06:21:03 AM

Bitcoin's price is fluctuating every day, we can not know for sure how it is. Today it may increase but tomorrow may decrease. At present, Bitcoin's value is quite large, its price is more than $ 2,000, there have been times Bitcoin has priced at nearly $ 3,000. I think it may be a little bit down but it is likely that it will continue to increase. However, everything is possible, Bitcoin will likely decrease. In the past we have seen Bitcoin prices drop below $ 600, I hope this does not happen again

I agree with you 100% and I think you are the closest to the true state of BTC. I amazes me that most people just assume stable up-word price increase which is not true. It might be 5K or 15K but it might be $600 no one knows. It takes a few big players to do affect the price in a massive scale.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: