Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:58:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see bitcoin lower than 1000$?  (Read 37814 times)
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 08:57:01 AM

Are you excited to see bitcoin reaching $1000 again? Just wait for the bitcoin bubble to explode. Some analyst believe that Bitcoin Bubble is about to start. We might reach 3K to 4K then bubble will explode. Then Bitcoin will start to dump upto 1k, maybe $700 the lowest.

Before the big dump, convert your Bitcoin to USDT to preserve the bitcoin value. If you are from Poloniex, send your USDT to lending.  Wait for the bitcoin to drop to it's lowest dip.

Once you reached the dip, rebuy the Bitcoin using USDT, you must earn 2x-3x of profit. Profit will continue to grow while Bitcoin is going up again.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:12:25 AM

Are you excited to see bitcoin reaching $1000 again? Just wait for the bitcoin bubble to explode. Some analyst believe that Bitcoin Bubble is about to start. We might reach 3K to 4K then bubble will explode. Then Bitcoin will start to dump upto 1k, maybe $700 the lowest.

Before the big dump, convert your Bitcoin to USDT to preserve the bitcoin value. If you are from Poloniex, send your USDT to lending.  Wait for the bitcoin to drop to it's lowest dip.

Once you reached the dip, rebuy the Bitcoin using USDT, you must earn 2x-3x of profit. Profit will continue to grow while Bitcoin is going up again.

Expecting to see scenario like in 2013, nice you might have this. Anyway bottom line if crash happens will be 1500$ if we cross like so many here are hopping is 3000-4000$. But did anyone tough that this is maybe stable price for now and maybe for this year. Dont think we will see anything similar like it was back then that price went down so much. Maybe if this crash happens will be 50% of current price in that moment.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:22:48 PM

I am sure that it’s possible for Bitcoin to have a crash that leads Bitcoin down to double digits or lower. If a crash like that happens then I think that it would only last for a second or two (Flash Crash) since the people that see the price will immediately try to purchase the coins for profit.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:44:02 PM

I am sure that it’s possible for Bitcoin to have a crash that leads Bitcoin down to double digits or lower. If a crash like that happens then I think that it would only last for a second or two (Flash Crash) since the people that see the price will immediately try to purchase the coins for profit.
I don't think the price would ever get below 1500 USD ever from now on. I am saying this not because I feel it but because you see the average price of bitcoins earlier was around $500 then it was $900 and now it seems at least $1500 will be a average price.

Though it is hell like unpredictable at times and I would not suggest anyone to make big decisions based on my thinking and suggestions. It can touch $5000 also while might come down too unexpectedly, though very rarely the drop is big, usually its a $400-500 drop by max.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:50:42 PM

its seems like we are in a safe zone. at least it looks like one. we don't exactly know that it is really a place t stop wording or we can still face another mtgox crash. whenever a crash occurs some people die. its quite painful but it is very high right now and we have no experience at high a peak. anything can happen right now.
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:22:36 PM

Dropping to lower than $1000 is not impossible, but as per the current portfolio and trend, its not gonna go down below $1500, max $1300. Unless any large issue takes place worldwide. A war can bring down the value or any other contrary incident takes place, which can affect the value, but casually, its gonna go up as per the current movement.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:25:38 PM

Even some months ago bitcoin'a price was 600$ but it started to rise and everyone sees how it become 1300$, than 1-2 month ago we had a little fall and lowest price was 890$ but than it returned to it's 1200-1300 and continued to rise and rise and we see what we get in result, bitcoin's price is 2750$ currently. This is very high rise and what do you think guys, will we see fall from 2700 to 1000 or even to 600$ ? Can we to forget worries of price fall?
op forget about price return to $1,000 talk more of $600. The way bitcoin is being accepted all over the world, to me $2,700 is under price and in years to come, we expect bitcoin to trade above $5000. Thank you op for reminding us that bitcoin is a blessing.
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 06:51:53 PM

Definitely I believe that bitcoin will be +10k one day. Id assume after 3 to 4 years we won't see under 10k anymore
well you might be right about it, but right now the price might really go down soon to even such low prices as less than 1k dollars and I wouldn't be surprised about it at all. There is going to be a lot of stuff happening which might even lead to a hard fork and two bitcoins. I don't even want to think about it because it would be disastrous and ethereum would take the first place. Basically bitcoin would become obsolete.
Chin Cheng

Activity: 255

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:06:36 PM

Definitely I believe that bitcoin will be +10k one day. Id assume after 3 to 4 years we won't see under 10k anymore
I have to wrap up my mind before seeing those valuations and you really cannot count out those possibilities in the future and it all depends upon how well the scaling issues are dealt with and if everyone gets together and come to a conclusion on how things must be going forward considering the growth of bitcoin and not monetary gains then i would believe we could see those valuations.
krisnt80

Activity: 729

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:38:39 PM

I really doubt that bitcoin will ever return back to those value, people are investing more and more, and countries are legalizing bitcoin, soo expect more investment coming into bitcoin then before. I did miss the jump from 1300 to above values, but im happy to be here and follow bitcoin progress, at this stage looks like the minimum value might get is around 1500-2000 dollars.
ModGirl

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:44:55 PM

The crashes often happen but the price do not drop that much which you may have saw in the previous year. People have believe on bitcoin and they know that the price when fall down once again recover so they often do not sell and newbie often sell due to which the price do not fall much lower and recover sooner.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 07:49:08 PM

Sure maybe in one year or 10 years.  Tongue

Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 08:33:54 PM

But I think its impossible because bitcoin price is now on a stronger stage we know bitcoin price getting much more powerful and we know that bitcoin price go to higher position day by day and a lot of people adopting bitcoin it’s the reason that bitcoin demand increasing and price also go to high value so bitcoin will never drop its price.
savioroshan

Activity: 770

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 10:18:52 PM

Even some months ago bitcoin'a price was 600$ but it started to rise and everyone sees how it become 1300$, than 1-2 month ago we had a little fall and lowest price was 890$ but than it returned to it's 1200-1300 and continued to rise and rise and we see what we get in result, bitcoin's price is 2750$ currently. This is very high rise and what do you think guys, will we see fall from 2700 to 1000 or even to 600$ ? Can we to forget worries of price fall?
I don't think buddy, bitcoin's price will fall back, because it has gone through all hard times, then also it's price didn't fall. Now I don't think there is a reason for bitcoin's price to fall back also.now it's time to witness bitcoins price increase. Moreover many people are getting interested in bitcoins nowadays.  when demand for bitcoin increases and supply is less naturally it's price will increase.Every soon it will cross 3000 dollars.
Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 10:28:52 PM

I don.t think so.Because it has a maximum supply of 21 million.
And bitcoins demand is increasing rapidly day by day.
all the tradings are happening by the bitcoin.
Lots of countries are validating bitcoin.
So in my opinion it is inflation resistant.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:28:33 PM

But I think its impossible because bitcoin price is now on a stronger stage we know bitcoin price getting much more powerful and we know that bitcoin price go to higher position day by day and a lot of people adopting bitcoin it’s the reason that bitcoin demand increasing and price also go to high value so bitcoin will never drop its price.

A Black Swan scenario is always possible in any market, as there is a certain degree of unpredictability in markets (and in life itself) that no one can foresee.

And in this world of cryptocurrencies (so sensitive to multiple variables), that is something we can never rule out, although it is clear the the more stability the bitcoin ecosystem acquires, the more distant the possibility of such a crash, but on the the other hand, the more improbable it seems, the more disastrous can be the effects if it happens.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 11:55:06 PM

i dont think it will go back to 1000$ at all. More realistic guess may be 1500-2000$ for a short period of time then it will pick up fast imo. I think it is gonna go only up in the long term. So better to take it as a long term investment and profit.
I also do not think so, some say bitcoin prices will stuck at the price of $2000 and bitcoin prices will not fall lower than that. Let's look at bitcoin prices at the end of June because many say bitcoin prices at the end of June will be $3500 untill $5000. This sounds very good Smiley
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 12:35:06 AM

I guess in the long run, we will not see bitcoin prices fall below $ 1000, even when bitcoin prices are below $ 1500, I think people will buy very large amounts of bitcoin, because the price will definitely rise again.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Armstand

Activity: 626

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 04:41:48 AM

I guess in the long run, we will not see bitcoin prices fall below $ 1000, even when bitcoin prices are below $ 1500, I think people will buy very large amounts of bitcoin, because the price will definitely rise again.

Definitely bitcoin can arise again, lowering in $1000 may seems impossible now since a lot of investors were engaging already in btc
MiguelTheMVP

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:05:46 AM

Probably no. We will not see again that the bitcoin will become lower than $1000 . It is because the bitcoin is rapidly continuing to goes up and that is the main reason why we will not see the bitcoin lower than $1000 again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: