Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:00:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see bitcoin lower than 1000$?  (Read 37823 times)
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:31:15 AM

It is very possible that we will see bitcoin lower than 1000$ price again it might not be soon but im sure we will see it again in the next few years. The price right now is very high and we have seen that bitcoin can go up and down like crazy from 600$ to 1200$ or from 1100$ to below 1000$ so even if bitcoin price right now is 2000$+, we might see 1000$ price or lower again.
No that is  impossible that the price of bitcoin will going to lower than 1000$ because day by day the knowledge of bitcoin is spreading in among the peoples so its price will goes to 1000$ that is impossible because people can invest their money in bitcoin in this case the price will goes to increase and I think its price will not goes to lower than 2000$ or 22000$ and its will be more increase.
Bitcoin is depending on the demand in the market so if something goes wrong in bitcoin then it will affect the demand of the people in the market and can damage the price that can be lower than $1000 or worst $100 so i think we should not be that confident because we can't control bitcoin to be just stable in the certain price that we want.
Right now bitcoin is at great risk due to the great controversy regarding the scaling issue, if we were not in the middle of this controversy I would not have thought about the possibility of losing that much value, but with the uncertainty it is possible this could happen in the near future.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:51:42 AM

It is hardly possible(but don't forget that everything is possible) and i know btc isn't stable. Its value goes up and down every moment but i honestly can't see him dropping under 2000$.

yes you are right it is very difficult for bitcoin to decrease lower than 1000$ as it is also true that everything is possible but looking at the present price of bitcoin i do not think that the price will come down such a value and also the bitcoin price is not going below 2500$ dollars i think it is stable at this price, its price is now start increasing.
Yeah even though all things can happen in bitcoin. But for bitcoin prices back to $ 1000 it is the impossible thing to happen right now? Because it takes a thing that makes the name of bitcoin fall and user trust is lost. For the price can go back to the price of $ 1000

tristan1960

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 03:58:47 AM

never say never in crypto business lol.

True. We can never know this.

Hard fork on the way and as a result we can see a huge dump in prices of bitcoin. I won't be surprised if we see again $1000.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:04:43 AM

It is hardly possible(but don't forget that everything is possible) and i know btc isn't stable. Its value goes up and down every moment but i honestly can't see him dropping under 2000$.

yes you are right it is very difficult for bitcoin to decrease lower than 1000$ as it is also true that everything is possible but looking at the present price of bitcoin i do not think that the price will come down such a value and also the bitcoin price is not going below 2500$ dollars i think it is stable at this price, its price is now start increasing.
Yeah even though all things can happen in bitcoin. But for bitcoin prices back to $ 1000 it is the impossible thing to happen right now? Because it takes a thing that makes the name of bitcoin fall and user trust is lost. For the price can go back to the price of $ 1000

In this world their are full of possibility but I think we will not see again that the bitcoin will be lower than $1000 again for me it is really impossible because bitcoin have a high potential in the market.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:30:32 AM

In this world their are full of possibility but I think we will not see again that the bitcoin will be lower than $1000 again for me it is really impossible because bitcoin have a high potential in the market.

A dump down to $1000 doesn't mean Bitcoin doesn't have potential. It could be a negative effect from a disgusting event related to the currency, but even if it reach to $1000 again the price can increase after sometime. Price here is very volatile, so be prepared if this happen, and be prepared to don't lose your hope in Bitcoin if this happen. Anyway, the chance to see BTC price below $1000 is low in my opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
ipungadhi

Activity: 272
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:44:35 AM

Anything can and may happen, anyone not think price bitcoin can reached $2900, but happened, I think $1000 is very likely, this is because the bitcoin many problems.
Let alone the price of fluctuating bitcoin of course all the price could have happened if supported by certain situations. For example there are issues such as forks in addition to other problems and generate panic selling. It is not impossible the bitcoin price will drop to $ 1000

Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 07:02:21 AM

Even some months ago bitcoin'a price was 600$ but it started to rise and everyone sees how it become 1300$, than 1-2 month ago we had a little fall and lowest price was 890$ but than it returned to it's 1200-1300 and continued to rise and rise and we see what we get in result, bitcoin's price is 2750$ currently. This is very high rise and what do you think guys, will we see fall from 2700 to 1000 or even to 600$ ? Can we to forget worries of price fall?

Well price fall can be always and i think many post there showen the same opinion. But its quit unlikelly. Now I thinking that price lower 2000 for the next 1-2 year will never be back=)
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 09:39:28 AM

Even some months ago bitcoin'a price was 600$ but it started to rise and everyone sees how it become 1300$, than 1-2 month ago we had a little fall and lowest price was 890$ but than it returned to it's 1200-1300 and continued to rise and rise and we see what we get in result, bitcoin's price is 2750$ currently. This is very high rise and what do you think guys, will we see fall from 2700 to 1000 or even to 600$ ? Can we to forget worries of price fall?

Well price fall can be always and i think many post there showen the same opinion. But its quit unlikelly. Now I thinking that price lower 2000 for the next 1-2 year will never be back=)
The price now is stable because of the huge demand covering the market and the only thing that we can see is dumps but it will never hit lower than $2,000 because bitcoin is getting more popularity and that popularity is equal to demand and if the demand will continue then bitcoin will become even more stable and a lot of people will just buy bitcoin and hold it for long term because of the possibilities.
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 02:07:42 PM

Yes and no ! Yes because bitcoin is so volatile that it can indeed burst and get a value inferior than 1000$. I guess things that can make this happen are regulations and rules applied to btc by countries.
No because a lot of people is yet to discover this cryptocurrency and till then, it might increase, just cant guess a number, but might be a lot !
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:27:13 PM

You know the price of bitcoin ever dropped almost 2-fold over and over again. I agree that all possibilities could happen in bitcoin. So one thing to be aware of in investing in bitcoin is keep on standby. Because whenever bitcoin prices can go up and down very quickly
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:55:31 PM

You know the price of bitcoin ever dropped almost 2-fold over and over again. I agree that all possibilities could happen in bitcoin. So one thing to be aware of in investing in bitcoin is keep on standby. Because whenever bitcoin prices can go up and down very quickly

But that quickly thing in increase or decrease have difference.

Bitcoin price goes up quickly in a large value but compare to the quick price decrease it doesn't match the value of the rise that bitcoin is made. Meaning if the cycle continues, even with lots of dumps still we will have a continous price increase. That's how strong bitcoin is at any level. Now look at what will happen after August 1 and sees how far the price will increase or decrease.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 11:57:14 PM

As long as bitcoin has a fluctuating price, there is nothing impossible about the possibility of the price that will occur. Including the price of $ 1000. But I think for the price to return to the price of $ 1000 will be very difficult to happen. It might only be around $ 2000
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:28:44 AM

never say never in crypto business lol.

True. We can never know this.

Hard fork on the way and as a result we can see a huge dump in prices of bitcoin. I won't be surprised if we see again $1000.

Thats true, but if that things happen for me that is the best time to buy more bitcoin because i believe it will bounce back and make a new all time high  price. i believe that what ever happens on august will still make bitcoin more powerful than before. Smiley
Casabrandy

Activity: 837
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 06:51:38 AM

i think it will never happen bitcoins today is increasing more and more so this 1000$ below is impossible to reach again.

That's right btc were widely used now and adapted many countries evem it dumps sometimes its value may not fall again into $1000 since there are already trust and transaction in btv that proves it more convenient.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:07:39 AM

Possibly but I must admit when the we have left $1000 forever thread appeared and we were at $1500 I thought we may still well see $1k a coin again but now at $2500 it would take a pretty big factor to drop back down to the $900 range and some time.
So the answer is one version of Bitcoin if a fork happened would see that price and the other part would likely stay above 1K. If its the original chain and we stay one chain only then not in the near term horizon unless a big dump does happen.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 07:11:20 AM

I think the value of bitcoin in the market will not decreasing, because the value it self is in demand in the market. But we never know what will happen to the price of bitcoin for this passing day.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:46:58 AM

I think the value of bitcoin in the market will not decreasing, because the value it self is in demand in the market. But we never know what will happen to the price of bitcoin for this passing day.

It may take a very long time time before we see btc again below 1k. Those people who just jumped into bitcoin when the price was skyrocketing would be panicking if they see that scenario Cheesy though i think this year we're nit going to go below 2k. Many people are uaing btc right now and the demand has increased a lot since last year so btc is safe from a price drop that low

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:22:44 AM

It may take a very long time time before we see btc again below 1k.
i do agree it might take a long time because bitcoin has a strong market at the moment

Those people who just jumped into bitcoin when the price was skyrocketing would be panicking if they see that scenario Cheesy though i think this year we're nit going to go below 2k.
bitcoin easily fluctuates i wouldnt count on never seeing btc price go below 2k this year

Many people are uaing btc right now and the demand has increased a lot since last year so btc is safe from a price drop that low
i do agree with a strong market and ever growing demand, price should not drop as low as 1k inspite the long hours we have to wait for transactions to confirm
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:30:47 AM

No way. I think Bitcoin price will not lower than 1000$. It will increase day by day. Within few month Bitcoin price will be about $5k.
shield132 (OP)

Activity: 2254
Merit: 870

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 11:38:35 AM

No way. I think Bitcoin price will not lower than 1000$. It will increase day by day. Within few month Bitcoin price will be about $5k.
It's good you posted your opinion in my thread but please can you write why do you think so? What gives us opportunity to think like that?
Please everyone explain why do you think that price will br low or higher, it will be more interesting than simple yes or no.
Now I think it become stable like some month ago it was stable 1200$. It will be stable, maybe little crush a little time and than new stable 3000$.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: