Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:54:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see bitcoin lower than 1000$?  (Read 37814 times)
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:55:32 AM

It doesn't seems that it will get lower than 1000$, however there is no confirmation of the price in the future due to the volatile characteristic of bitcoin. It is expected that it will kept on increasing this year in the upcoming months.

It will be keeping on increasing but after the Month of August. We all know many people are being scared on what this month can do with their investments,but I don't think it will be flopping under $1000, not even on $1000, It will stay at $2000 because we all know how people want to invest and earn profit on bitcoin.
The price is not going to get that low and if it did it would be the opportunity of a lifetime if it happens then I will put a significant amount of my fiat in bitcoin since I have no doubts the price will recover at some point, maybe not in a few months but after a pair of years it will.

That's how it goes it may decreased yet will increase again, many investor especially whale investore even largest companies were in believe in bitcoin and how iy can help them in their businesses so everything will went well soon.
Yes, when investing to Bitcoin, need have patience for waiting long-term, can't make profit just few month because in present, Bitcoin very hard pump and investor scared with SegWit2x in next time. Maybe, the whale will breakdown the price again before SegWit happening and make panic seller in market, in that time I think we can buy Bitcoin is best choice
Eternu

Merit: 257

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:03:47 PM

It doesn't seems that it will get lower than 1000$, however there is no confirmation of the price in the future due to the volatile characteristic of bitcoin. It is expected that it will kept on increasing this year in the upcoming months.

It will be keeping on increasing but after the Month of August. We all know many people are being scared on what this month can do with their investments,but I don't think it will be flopping under $1000, not even on $1000, It will stay at $2000 because we all know how people want to invest and earn profit on bitcoin.
The price is not going to get that low and if it did it would be the opportunity of a lifetime if it happens then I will put a significant amount of my fiat in bitcoin since I have no doubts the price will recover at some point, maybe not in a few months but after a pair of years it will.

That's how it goes it may decreased yet will increase again, many investor especially whale investore even largest companies were in believe in bitcoin and how iy can help them in their businesses so everything will went well soon.
Yes, when investing to Bitcoin, need have patience for waiting long-term, can't make profit just few month because in present, Bitcoin very hard pump and investor scared with SegWit2x in next time. Maybe, the whale will breakdown the price again before SegWit happening and make panic seller in market, in that time I think we can buy Bitcoin is best choice
Well i think there will be a big panic sale before 1st of August. Because of that scaling, people do not know what will happen with bitcoin, so most of people will sell their bitcoins. In that moment, who want to invest in bitcoin, it could be wise to buy them. But there is a risk too, because we do not know what will happen, maybe it will be good or maybe it will be bad. And also in that moment, after scaling, price of bitcoin maybe it will go down, but i do not think that it will pass lower than 1000 dollars.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 12:56:51 PM

Theres no chance that bitcoin will go back to that price,  cause even there is a huge panic on the market bitcoin will still maintain the 2000$ above price.
Bitcoin will never go back to that price where it has come from. It is going rapidly upward in a global market. The prices are going very upward that's why people willing to invest into bitcoin instead banks. Bitcoin has changed the daily based life it has maintain and secured the position of 2500$. But latterly it will secured the twice of that but bitcoin is introducing small units where you can earn money.
Why we cannot see 1000 dollars ? Everything is possible to happen even bitcoin price today is 2500 dollars maybe possible to see 1000 dollars . Many people said in august 1 possible to see 1000 dollars but I hope the price will not decrease I hope I see bitcoin prive will increase. But we dont know what is the exact amount of bitcoin in the next few months. But if you see bitcoin price donw at 1000 dollars its better to buy more bitcoin.
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:06:08 PM

Theres no chance that bitcoin will go back to that price,  cause even there is a huge panic on the market bitcoin will still maintain the 2000$ above price.
Bitcoin will never go back to that price where it has come from. It is going rapidly upward in a global market. The prices are going very upward that's why people willing to invest into bitcoin instead banks. Bitcoin has changed the daily based life it has maintain and secured the position of 2500$. But latterly it will secured the twice of that but bitcoin is introducing small units where you can earn money.
Why we cannot see 1000 dollars ? Everything is possible to happen even bitcoin price today is 2500 dollars maybe possible to see 1000 dollars . Many people said in august 1 possible to see 1000 dollars but I hope the price will not decrease I hope I see bitcoin prive will increase. But we dont know what is the exact amount of bitcoin in the next few months. But if you see bitcoin price donw at 1000 dollars its better to buy more bitcoin.
No matter what happen to bitcoin's price, it's important that we take it as an advantage, not a loss. I'm a holding btc yet I want it to dump so I can buy more since I do believe no matter what, bitcoin wil rise in the future. Thus, I think that buying it as early as possible is like taking every opportunities.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
moviebuff777

Activity: 378

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 01:27:17 PM

No matter what happen to bitcoin's price, it's important that we take it as an advantage, not a loss. I'm a holding btc yet I want it to dump so I can buy more since I do believe no matter what, bitcoin wil rise in the future. Thus, I think that buying it as early as possible is like taking every opportunities.

It's possible that bitcoin could drop to $1000 but it's not likely at this point. It gets even less likely the longer the price stays high. I do think bitcoin will have more of a correction to below $2000 though.

Since the price of bitcoin fluctuates so much, it's very hard to make predictions. Any good or bad news can affect the price and news about bitcoin in general will bring in new investors.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆

Hero/Legendary

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████
Anfisman

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 02:43:42 PM

Actually it all happens because the bitcoin price always have a fluctuations, this can certainly be profitable but also can be detrimental. And there is always the possibility that the bitcoin price will go down, but we expect the decline not to fall below $ 1000, let alone up to $ 600. Because if it's happen it will reduce our butged.
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:33:01 PM

Actually it all happens because the bitcoin price always have a fluctuations, this can certainly be profitable but also can be detrimental. And there is always the possibility that the bitcoin price will go down, but we expect the decline not to fall below $ 1000, let alone up to $ 600. Because if it's happen it will reduce our butged.
$1000 is deadline for Bitcoin in present, if the price breakdown under $1000, next price maybe is $800 because in that time can have panic seller everywhere. I think if this is true, maybe by SegWig failed and split Bitcoin to 2 Blockchain Network
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:13:05 AM

$1000 is deadline for Bitcoin in present, if the price breakdown under $1000, next price maybe is $800 because in that time can have panic seller everywhere. I think if this is true, maybe by SegWig failed and split Bitcoin to 2 Blockchain Network

Not possible even if segwit failed. Think little we have this year some improvement that are hard not to be noted. Japan fully adopted bitcoin in every day trade, Australia made no double tax and going to do the same as Japan fully adopting it in every day trade. Some other countries are on same path but this will only make for bitcoin to remain strong in price and i dont think that even if everything went down price wont be under 1500 ever again.

But i dont expect for segwit to fail i expect something similar like what happen to bitcoin maybe not that much but still i have confidence that price will break 3000 or even 3500.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:44:00 AM

This fluctuation policy not affecting bitcoin from the past 3 months. I checked yesterday price changed 60$ above from the starting price of the day. I do not think we may see the bitcoin price is low to 1000$ or down.
I hope we may see the bitcoin price will be around 3000$ with in this year end.
BCTBF

Merit: 257

View Profile
July 03, 2017, 09:44:47 AM

Not possible even if segwit failed. Think little we have this year some improvement that are hard not to be noted. Japan fully adopted bitcoin in every day trade, Australia made no double tax and going to do the same as Japan fully adopting it in every day trade. Some other countries are on same path but this will only make for bitcoin to remain strong in price and i dont think that even if everything went down price wont be under 1500 ever again.

But i dont expect for segwit to fail i expect something similar like what happen to bitcoin maybe not that much but still i have confidence that price will break 3000 or even 3500.
Actually I still do not understand what it is segwit and I also already to find out on google about segwit, but I still do not understand what is segwit. If talk about bitcoin prices, I really do not want to see bitcoin prices falling below $1000 and hopefully bitcoin prices will remain at $2000 even though segwit has been implemented on August 1st.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:58:09 AM

considering bitcoin nowadays getting rare and as time goes by only few people hold bitcoin then yes there is a little chance bitcoin could go down to below $1,000 or so , unless there is a huge news about how bitcoin recognized as an illegal thing around the wolrd which it is near impossible.

so just hold your bitcoin or even buy it now before bitcoin getting expensive.
I could not imagine how investors will be upset if the price will go down below $1,000, that is more than 50% decrease
which is not good for the market. I will not expect that to happen, and we are already lucky to see the price below $2,000 which
I think gives us the opportunity to buy.
the golden time to buy bitcoin cheap are passed, i am not sure if bitcoin could really back to that low price soon or later, current price are the fair price as bitcoin supply itself getting lower and lower as we all might now bitcoin supply are fixed and limited.

the price even expected to keep growing , as theoretically it should be more expensive and woth.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:08:06 AM

considering bitcoin nowadays getting rare and as time goes by only few people hold bitcoin then yes there is a little chance bitcoin could go down to below $1,000 or so , unless there is a huge news about how bitcoin recognized as an illegal thing around the wolrd which it is near impossible.

so just hold your bitcoin or even buy it now before bitcoin getting expensive.
I could not imagine how investors will be upset if the price will go down below $1,000, that is more than 50% decrease
which is not good for the market. I will not expect that to happen, and we are already lucky to see the price below $2,000 which
I think gives us the opportunity to buy.
the golden time to buy bitcoin cheap are passed, i am not sure if bitcoin could really back to that low price soon or later, current price are the fair price as bitcoin supply itself getting lower and lower as we all might now bitcoin supply are fixed and limited.

the price even expected to keep growing , as theoretically it should be more expensive and woth.

That is correct, so those hoping for some huge dumps should rather reconsider their expectations because the days of Bitcoin at $1000 are over and we should think big going forward. It is gaining global recognition by the day and there's a corresponding increase in its value due to the consistency in terms of demand.
GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:53:02 AM

I really doubt that BTC will fall to $1000.
$1800 - possible, but not $1000... at least I hope so  Smiley

August will show us how how solid or weak btc can be  Wink

p.s.But if it will fall lower than $1000 it will be another opportunity because I am sure it will bounce back quite fast

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:58:49 AM

I don't think so. But there is a hard folk about the August 1. Many people are afraid to it. They say that there is possibility that the value of the bitcoin will suddenly decrease it's value. But I think it will never be $1000 again.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:42:47 PM

I don't think so. But there is a hard folk about the August 1. Many people are afraid to it. They say that there is possibility that the value of the bitcoin will suddenly decrease it's value. But I think it will never be $1000 again.
Because of the fear of the people for the hard fork in August 1 they might sell their coins and create a huge panic selling point where all the people will be more afraid of the what is happening for bitcoin and that is when the price can lower to $1,000 and it can become worse depending on the demand of the people who want to sell.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 868
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 12:51:33 PM

That is impossible now. The lowest we can see is about $1800 usd according to fibbonacci retracement. But who knows, if that support get beaten we may see a reversal where many will panic sell. But if you believe in bitcoin, in that price you would buy all the sell orders to have cheap bitcoin.
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1232

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:58:19 PM

I think that is impossible for now because the bitcoin price now is so high so it will be not lower maybe with 2000$ and in my opinion let's start investing now in bitcoin and saving as much as you can because the bitcoin can multiply this year because of the segwit and if fail I think it will drop it's price.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:47:45 PM

This fluctuation policy not affecting bitcoin from the past 3 months. I checked yesterday price changed 60$ above from the starting price of the day. I do not think we may see the bitcoin price is low to 1000$ or down.
I hope we may see the bitcoin price will be around 3000$ with in this year end.
It is a well-known fact that inflation does not affect bitcoin at all. Inflation usually affects fiat currencies while bitcoin is just an online currency which can be changed into other currencies. So, it is even more beneficial to use bitcoin as a currency.

Fiat currencies are affected just because there are using in economy will bitcoin is using all around the world where people invest money, trading and so many more that’s why it is independent it is not like dependent like fiat currencies.
amaral1977

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:06:03 PM

In the fork of August is not impossible. If it drops lower than 1300 it will deep and deep as it will have no support. Maybe we will have another shot on stockpiling "cheap" bitcoin again...

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:14:55 PM

In the fork of August is not impossible. If it drops lower than 1300 it will deep and deep as it will have no support. Maybe we will have another shot on stockpiling "cheap" bitcoin again...
That could happen if the weak hands will panic and dump their bitcoins. I hope it will not create a big panic and the market will not be affected hugely, I am sure I will also take this opportunity to buy cheap bitcoins because I miss a lot of opportunities like this before and I can't allow to happen again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: