Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see bitcoin lower than 1000$?  (Read 37823 times)
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370
Merit: 250

Forza Italia

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:34:23 PM

In the fork of August is not impossible. If it drops lower than 1300 it will deep and deep as it will have no support. Maybe we will have another shot on stockpiling "cheap" bitcoin again...

There is plenty of support above 1200 USD.
And today I heard a Goldman Sach analyst say that the price can retract to 1800 dollar but not much lower. Then a new fifth wave can/will happen which may take the price to a stable 3200 dollar. Which would be an excellent price for 1 bitcoin.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:08:48 AM

no because there are too many people holding bitcoin waiting for the price to increase and not all people sell all of their bitcoins when price dropped alot and people would likely to buy more bitcoins when the price is low
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:29:16 AM

That is impossible now. The lowest we can see is about $1800 usd according to fibbonacci retracement. But who knows, if that support get beaten we may see a reversal where many will panic sell. But if you believe in bitcoin, in that price you would buy all the sell orders to have cheap bitcoin.

I agree with this the support level of bitcoin are really well placed and i think it will not be beaten even after the segwit because of the increasing demand for bitcoin i think $1000 per BTC is really impossible to happen. I believe in the price of bitcoin now, and i know it will continue to soar high. Smiley
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:59:47 AM

That is impossible now. The lowest we can see is about $1800 usd according to fibbonacci retracement. But who knows, if that support get beaten we may see a reversal where many will panic sell. But if you believe in bitcoin, in that price you would buy all the sell orders to have cheap bitcoin.

I agree with this the support level of bitcoin are really well placed and i think it will not be beaten even after the segwit because of the increasing demand for bitcoin i think $1000 per BTC is really impossible to happen. I believe in the price of bitcoin now, and i know it will continue to soar high. Smiley
It's not impossible but the chances to see that again is very low, hence we should not be thinking of that price anymore and let's move
forward because there are more better price we will achieve. I would buy at the current price now if I my intention is for long term investment
since it's not impossible to see another pump again.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:09:36 AM

It's not that is impossible, it's just very highly unlikely but the price is absolutely sure to go up, I'm just very, very interested to see whats going to happen after the segwit adoption with the price, split, etc..

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:24:47 AM

It's not that is impossible, it's just very highly unlikely but the price is absolutely sure to go up, I'm just very, very interested to see whats going to happen after the segwit adoption with the price, split, etc..
The price after the segwit will become high because there is a lot of expectation for the segwit and if the bitcoin will have a successful segwit fork then the price will go up because a lot of people now will get interested in bitcoin again because of its improvements and the performance will go back again to its normal range of performance like it was just in the beginning of bitcoin.
Abricotier

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:15:04 PM

No, from now you can say goodbye to this opportunity forever. Regret you have not bought earlier ! At least I have no regret I was not yet here Grin !

____________________A I T H E O N____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
█ ██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██ █
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:21:01 AM

Theres no chance that bitcoin will go back to that price,  cause even there is a huge panic on the market bitcoin will still maintain the 2000$ above price.
Bitcoin will never go back to that price where it has come from. It is going rapidly upward in a global market. The prices are going very upward that's why people willing to invest into bitcoin instead banks. Bitcoin has changed the daily based life it has maintain and secured the position of 2500$. But latterly it will secured the twice of that but bitcoin is introducing small units where you can earn money.
Why we cannot see 1000 dollars ? Everything is possible to happen even bitcoin price today is 2500 dollars maybe possible to see 1000 dollars . Many people said in august 1 possible to see 1000 dollars but I hope the price will not decrease I hope I see bitcoin prive will increase. But we dont know what is the exact amount of bitcoin in the next few months. But if you see bitcoin price donw at 1000 dollars its better to buy more bitcoin.
Everything is possible but what are the chances of that happening? Besides August first is not the date we should fear, that should be the date when, if everything goes right, segwit will be activated, the real risk comes from the date the miners choose to try their hard fork.
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:18:52 AM

No, from now you can say goodbye to this opportunity forever. Regret you have not bought earlier ! At least I have no regret I was not yet here Grin !

Regret to those who did not buy btc earlier. I cant say when we can see bitcoin lower than $1000 because these days many users of bitcoin. Maybe if no one already use bitcoin price will be lower too.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:30:44 AM

BTC wont go below 1000 not anymore, it can go just higher not lower. Now like most of you here are writing and hopping to see so you can buy it, well not gonna happen. We can all just get sorry for not buying when it was "cheap" cuz now he is definitely not. So for this we can just buy on current price and expect to see price surge up in next month or two.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:04:09 AM

Even some months ago bitcoin'a price was 600$ but it started to rise and everyone sees how it become 1300$, than 1-2 month ago we had a little fall and lowest price was 890$ but than it returned to it's 1200-1300 and continued to rise and rise and we see what we get in result, bitcoin's price is 2750$ currently. This is very high rise and what do you think guys, will we see fall from 2700 to 1000 or even to 600$ ? Can we to forget worries of price fall?

Well if that will be the case that will be a major downfall, from $2700 down to $600? That's a big dump for us. Many will take the chance to buy low and sell high to get a good profit. But I don't think so it will gonna happen, that era just end and we're now in $2700 if it will dump it will just in the range of $2000 and that's all. Bitcoin will be rocket high over time.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Haesoo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:44:10 AM

It so impossible to happen now that we hit $3000 few months ago and now $2600. We all know bitcoin has come this far even most of us wants to buy $600 per coin but this will not gonna happen. Bitcoin price is moving slowly but surely.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:07:45 PM

It so impossible to happen now that we hit $3000 few months ago and now $2600. We all know bitcoin has come this far even most of us wants to buy $600 per coin but this will not gonna happen. Bitcoin price is moving slowly but surely.

We can't tell if that will going to happen because the market of bitcoin is not yet stable so it is hard for bitcoin to stay on its current price and there is some possibilities that the price of bitcoin can go lower than $1,000 and that is when panic selling occurs in the market because panic selling is a huge hype for the newbies and for the weak hands so it can create a huge hype that can drive the price down to $1,000.
chineseprancing

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:05:46 PM

Ow! How can you sure that bitcoin price was not fall lower than $1000? Yeah your right bitcoin from now was in demand to the users but theirs a lot of potential coins or altcoins in the market. Moreover, developer of coins were still create and create another coins until they reach the quality and value of bitcoins in the future.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:08:03 PM

We can't tell if that will going to happen because the market of bitcoin is not yet stable so it is hard for bitcoin to stay on its current price and there is some possibilities that the price of bitcoin can go lower than $1,000 and that is when panic selling occurs in the market because panic selling is a huge hype for the newbies and for the weak hands so it can create a huge hype that can drive the price down to $1,000.
The revolution will be there and I do not think there are many users who will panic selling and bitcoin will not fall lower than $1000 again, because bitcoin prices will continue to increase even after segwit2x. Segwit2x will really bring a positive impact, let's look forward.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:30:00 PM

Regret to those who did not buy btc earlier. I cant say when we can see bitcoin lower than $1000 because these days many users of bitcoin. Maybe if no one already use bitcoin price will be lower too.

There is still a time or a chance where bitcoin can be having a price below $1000. We all know what might be happening in August and every one is holding now in their seats for what might happen.

But we can't just ignore the fact that many user will be scared and will be panicking in that time when the price dumps. So they will be doing their sell out when a good price came up before the month of August. If many users sell out their bitcoins it will be resulting a dump, a dump we might not expect bitcoin having that low price.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
shashko

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:28:53 PM

I certainly think this is impossible because  a lot of people spend their money for BTC and outta nowhere to drop that hard. And if there will be any drop on the price for the BTC i think it wont be more than 1500$

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:31:54 PM

I certainly think this is impossible because  a lot of people spend their money for BTC and outta nowhere to drop that hard. And if there will be any drop on the price for the BTC i think it wont be more than 1500$

Impossible for now because we are seeing the price of bitcoin good at $2,500. But everything still can happen but I believe that bitcoin is getting stronger today, with a lot of country that is predicting the market for it will be good. And with those adoptions many investors are being encourage to pursue this type of investment and use it with their transactions.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:16:53 AM

Impossible for now because we are seeing the price of bitcoin good at $2,500. But everything still can happen but I believe that bitcoin is getting stronger today, with a lot of country that is predicting the market for it will be good. And with those adoptions many investors are being encourage to pursue this type of investment and use it with their transactions.

For this my answer is Obviously yes.Day to day bitcoin price is keeps on increasing. Then how you say it will reduce to 1000$.Not such situation will occurin future also.Like a roller coaster, bitcoin price will increase or decrease. But it will not  get into ground. Bitcoin price will reach 1000$ is like bitcoin get into ground. It ever happen in future also.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1258

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:08:12 AM

In Bitcoin the impossible is possible.  It is the same a fluctuation,  if you remember the event way back 2013 and 2014, Bitcoin reached 1k USD but after that it crashed and almost touch 200 USD.  So I think seeing bitcoin in sub $1000 is still possible though there maybe a slim chance since Bitcoin had more support now than before.    This may happen if FUD is successfully implanted to all investors and they start to dump Bitcoin in exchange of other cryptocurrency.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: