Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:40:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will we ever see bitcoin lower than 1000$?  (Read 37814 times)
pizamoi

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:14:54 AM

I certainly think this is impossible because  a lot of people spend their money for BTC and outta nowhere to drop that hard. And if there will be any drop on the price for the BTC i think it wont be more than 1500$

In Bitcoin the impossible is possible.  It is the same a fluctuation,  if you remember the event way back 2013 and 2014, Bitcoin reached 1k USD but after that it crashed and almost touch 200 USD.  So I think seeing bitcoin in sub $1000 is still possible though there maybe a slim chance since Bitcoin had more support now than before.    This may happen if FUD is successfully implanted to all investors and they start to dump Bitcoin in exchange of other cryptocurrency.

Except with segwitx2 coming up once its successfully implemented 99% of the FUD currently going around will disappear. Yes its possible for a crash to occur but at this point it seems very unlikely given the upcoming good developments.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:16:41 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 10:38:43 AM by sukiho

anything is possible but i think very unlikely, although theres a a slim chance it could still do a flash crash to around 1200, and a temporary drop for a few weeks to around 2000 wouldnt be out of the ordinary
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:10:48 AM

I certainly think this is impossible because  a lot of people spend their money for BTC and outta nowhere to drop that hard. And if there will be any drop on the price for the BTC i think it wont be more than 1500$

Impossible for now because we are seeing the price of bitcoin good at $2,500. But everything still can happen but I believe that bitcoin is getting stronger today, with a lot of country that is predicting the market for it will be good. And with those adoptions many investors are being encourage to pursue this type of investment and use it with their transactions.

For this my answer is Obviously yes.Day to day bitcoin price is keeps on increasing. Then how you say it will reduce to 1000$.Not such situation will occurin future also.Like a roller coaster, bitcoin price will increase or decrease. But it will not  get into ground. Bitcoin price will reach 1000$ is like bitcoin get into ground. It ever happen in future also.

What? I can't understand, you are saying that it is a "yes". Where your yes intending to? You think that bitcoin will be seen lower than $1,000 ever again? I don't think so, just like what I said, it's impossible for now. And after August 1 it's either we'll see no movement or increase, that's the possible thing to happen.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:16:28 AM

anything is possible but i think very unlikely, although theres a a slim chance it could still do a flash crash to around 1200, and a temporary drop for a few weeks to around 2000 wouldnt be out of the ordinary
That's common for bitcoin price to drop quickly and raise even higher; we've seen that so many times in the last years.
As for the price going lower than 1000$ that's unlikely to happen. Yes, we might experience a drop in price before the segwit activation, but nothing to worry about in my opinion.
CryptoLenin

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:08:27 PM

If Satoshi dumps we can see this prises for sure
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:47:17 PM

That's common for bitcoin price to drop quickly and raise even higher; we've seen that so many times in the last years.
As for the price going lower than 1000$ that's unlikely to happen. Yes, we might experience a drop in price before the segwit activation, but nothing to worry about in my opinion.
As long as bitcoin prices are concerned, it is likely impossible that the prices of bitcoin will fail. This claim can be strengthened by the fact that more and more investors have started investing in bitcoin. In this way the value of bitcoin will only increase and it has been doing so since the time it was created. So that’s why bitcoin will never fail in a future neither in a present. Even 1st August rumors came to flop. So expect a good smell from bitcoin never goes to bad.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:13:39 PM

If Satoshi dumps we can see this prises for sure

Dream this price. This price will not happen any time and it wont be bolow in worst possible scenario below 1500 dollar per one bitcoin. We are in final preparation of segwith activation, if then and only then thing go wrong, that I hardy thing will do, can maybe expect to see 1500 as last price. Personally as many here I expect to see price goes over 3500 when activation is full so im hopping to buy it more even on this current price.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 05:59:00 PM

Yes a lot of people spend their money for bitcoin and this is impossible that the price of bitcoin will goes to again lower than 1000$. I think it is possible if there investors and traders are low in quantity but not it is impossible because they are large in quantity and its price will never goes to low its will increase to more.
Jewell

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:04:54 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 04:06:37 AM by Jewell

I certainly think this is impossible because  a lot of people spend their money for BTC and outta nowhere to drop that hard. And if there will be any drop on the price for the BTC i think it wont be more than 1500$
Yes a lot of people spend their money for bitcoin and this is impossible that the price of bitcoin will goes to again lower than 1000$. I think it is possible if there investors and traders are low in quantity but not it is impossible because they are large in quantity and its price will never goes to low its will increase to more.
although anything is possible, the price can even come down to that price but i think it is very difficult, not so easy. because most of of the investors are now mature and they do not like to become part of panic selling and therefore they are giving good support to bitcoin and therefore we are expecting that the price of bitcoin will increase more  and  more.
anami57

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:13:34 AM

Big investors that dominate 4very high prices as today. Which of course, they will also try to keep price from falling too deep like the previous years. My prediction, bitcoin very difficult to fall to $1K
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:28:51 AM

Seems difficult, this is because bitcoin users are increasing and more and more media are preaching about bitcoin so many individuals and even companies that invest bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Shishir99

Activity: 644
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2017, 09:36:32 AM

In my opinion it is not possible.
Because Bitcoin has got lots of attention in 2017.
People are ready to invest in bitcoin anytime.
So I think Bitcoin's value is going to increase.
grim007

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 01:49:55 PM

In my opinion it is not possible.
Because Bitcoin has got lots of attention in 2017.
People are ready to invest in bitcoin anytime.
So I think Bitcoin's value is going to increase.

it.will not decrease in that amount it will increase more and definitely have more features and developments in near future. Btc is said to pump in August 1 and if ever happen it will have more user adoption and many will buy btc before that day.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 04:08:05 PM

Theres no chance that bitcoin will go back to that price,  cause even there is a huge panic on the market bitcoin will still maintain the 2000$ above price.
I think that possibility will continue to exist. As long as the fluctuations and changes in bitcoin prices are so fast going on any price can happen
Something impossible could happen in bitcoin. Even down to the price of $ 1000 or rise to the price of $ 3000 though very likely happen

andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 10:17:22 PM

BTC wont go below 1000 not anymore, it can go just higher not lower. Now like most of you here are writing and hopping to see so you can buy it, well not gonna happen. We can all just get sorry for not buying when it was "cheap" cuz now he is definitely not. So for this we can just buy on current price and expect to see price surge up in next month or two.
Those that are crying waiting to see those prices again are the ones that never buy anyway, people had the opportunity to buy at 200, 600, 1000 and now at 2500, people are going to regret not buying when bitcoin was this cheap since I think we are going to see another huge price increase soon enough.
risk91

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:34:50 AM

I don't think so, it may touch $1000 mark but wouldn't stay long for their to buy or accumulate( it would be like touch and go). Everything which has reached peak need a correction and it's time for Bitcoin to have some correction but not to the extent of $1000.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 08:13:31 PM

Actually it all happens because the bitcoin price always have a fluctuations, this can certainly be profitable but also can be detrimental. And there is always the possibility that the bitcoin price will go down, but we expect the decline not to fall below $ 1000, let alone up to $ 600. Because if it's happen it will reduce our butged.
$1000 is deadline for Bitcoin in present, if the price breakdown under $1000, next price maybe is $800 because in that time can have panic seller everywhere. I think if this is true, maybe by SegWig failed and split Bitcoin to 2 Blockchain Network

Not possible even if segwit failed. Think little we have this year some improvement that are hard not to be noted. Japan fully adopted bitcoin in every day trade, Australia made no double tax and going to do the same as Japan fully adopting it in every day trade. Some other countries are on same path but this will only make for bitcoin to remain strong in price and i dont think that even if everything went down price wont be under 1500 ever again.

But i dont expect for segwit to fail i expect something similar like what happen to bitcoin maybe not that much but still i have confidence that price will break 3000 or even 3500.
Recently a few countries have regulated bitcoin as a currency including Japan and Australia. In the near future, even more countries will have to accept bitcoin which will ultimately give bitcoin more proficiency strengthening its roots and definitely increasing its value. India is also working to accept bitcoin. There is some patrol pumps in Pakistan where bitcoin is available to pay for patrol. Singapore hotels are also taking payment from people in bitcoin.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:39:22 PM

I don't think so, it may touch $1000 mark but wouldn't stay long for their to buy or accumulate( it would be like touch and go). Everything which has reached peak need a correction and it's time for Bitcoin to have some correction but not to the extent of $1000.

Bitcoin price will not reduce to 1000$ in future also.Since bitcoin price gradually increasing due to bitcoin users.It will not reduce to 1000$ .If you had a idea of  inverse your money in bitcoin. You can proceed. Don't think about the slight changes.Your money is safe if you inverse in bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:49:06 PM

Bitcoin price will not reduce to 1000$ in future also.Since bitcoin price gradually increasing due to bitcoin users.It will not reduce to 1000$ .If you had a idea of  inverse your money in bitcoin. You can proceed. Don't think about the slight changes.Your money is safe if you inverse in bitcoin.
I'm sure everybody must have feel worried if the bitcoin price will going down lower than $1000 again, I also have that feeling like that when I'm sure if the bitcoin price will not drop below $1000. Feelings of worry and doubt will exist when the bitcoin price is falling as it is now.
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:47:02 AM

I'm sure everybody must have feel worried if the bitcoin price will going down lower than $1000 again, I also have that feeling like that when I'm sure if the bitcoin price will not drop below $1000. Feelings of worry and doubt will exist when the bitcoin price is falling as it is now.

That's true that as an users of bitcoins it makes us worry when we see price going down and same is the scenario at a moment as it can go below $2000 at any point of time and if that happens surely many people will get panic and will start dumping their coins but I don't think that it will go as low as $1000 again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: