Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:16:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how many country recently accept btc?  (Read 7718 times)
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:00:58 PM

Now there are many countries that support btc projeck . But to legalize it is only a few countries. For example now japan. He's the beginning of a bitcoin change.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:07:27 PM

check this:
https://bitcoincharts.com/markets/currencies/
https://localbitcoins.com/
https://wmx.wmtransfer.com/Home/Description#

coerdy

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:16:27 PM

bitcoin is now world famous new digital currency,us,denmark,uk,netherlands,india also accepting bitcoins. in future world wide it will be currency.it works like a bank and atm also.this is easy to send and receive the money,fast and very secured.bitcoin is new innovative payment method so it can be future to all over the world.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:34:04 PM

bitcoin is now world famous new digital currency,us,denmark,uk,netherlands,india also accepting bitcoins. in future world wide it will be currency.it works like a bank and atm also.this is easy to send and receive the money,fast and very secured.bitcoin is new innovative payment method so it can be future to all over the world.
It will become currency in future but it will take a long time before all country adopt bitcoin as an official currency. Hard to know how many country recently accept btc.
ted111111

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:56:29 PM

The European Union has passed no specific legislation relative to the status of the bitcoin as a currency, but has stated that VAT/GST is not applicable to the conversion between traditional (fiat) currency and bitcoin.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:07:21 PM

It is getting fame everyday to all levels and all people in the world. Still rate is getting dump when it is famous around the people. Even you may notice some of the online wallets which accepts btc to some costly alts.
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:08:48 PM

how many country of the world now accept btc?  Huh Huh
I do not know exactly how many countries allow the use of bitcoin in the world, I think most are large countries with advanced technology to allow the use of bitcoin.

Now this is just some of the countries that accept bitcoin to exchange national currencies. Because indeed there are some intelligent people or people who understand about the technology that will boom in the future, so the bitcoin trust from there, resulting in a community and finally the birth of exchange that can help us more to earn easy money. But if indeed you want to exchange money might be able to use the site most recommend with money exchange to us dollars. i.e. btc-e

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:01:09 PM

how many country of the world now accept btc?  Huh Huh
as of now it can not be told byt we can see that all country will accept it in future as technology modernized and huge amount of people used it.
I do not really know what are the exact countries who are accepting bitcoin as a payment. But it does not really matter, because i know that in the future bitcoin will be accepted by the government and will make a legal currency. And even for now we can still use bitcoin to buy things but we still need to convert it into a real cash.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:58:30 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 02:37:38 AM by andrei56

how many country of the world now accept btc?  Huh Huh

Most countries allow the use of bitcoins informally. A few countries have adopted it legally like Japan. Very few countries like Ecuador banned it outright. The thing is that most countries have no idea what to do about bitcoins and are yet to formally adopt or ban it.
This is correct but the good thing is that bitcoin are not like drugs so the chance of a big front forming to ban bitcoins is lower since bitcoin is not damaging to people like drugs are  and as long we have countries that legalize it then everything is going to be fine.
Adbitco

Activity: 1442
Merit: 664

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 11:42:04 PM

I don't know exactly how many countries recently accept bitcoin but all I know is a lots of countries have started to show an interest towards cryptocurrencies and the underlying potential of them. On top of the list of such countries is Japan, Russia and India I think. Bitcoin has drawn everyone's attention and bitcoin in the recent months have been in the news almost everywhere in the world and that shows and could be an indication that it's going to be recognized worldwide very soon.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Zionatin

Activity: 906
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:16:23 AM

It's not the countries that accept Bitcoin it individual businesses. The country has nothing to do with it.
You can't make something like this illigal it will never work.
smileee

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:19:50 AM

Russia is going to legalize cripto this year. Maybe in 2-3 months.
There are many countries have to people are using bitcoin. But in reality, allow use but not permitted by law.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:20:19 AM

There are a lot of Countries now that considering Bitcoin, because bitcoin is very popular and it is already legal most of the countries. Bitcoin is the number one crypto-currencies today.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:30:07 AM

I heard that recently India and Japan accepted Bitcoin as legal currency. This is great because such countries have a big populations. I think more countries will legalize Bitcoin soon.
kuyaJ

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:43:02 AM

No country is accepting bitcoin as an official currency as far as I know, You can just exchange it through tons of methods local and international to the local currency of the currency, naturally countries usually don't accept anything but their official currencies, exchanges can do any...

Some country doesn't want to forget what the fiat are. Fiat contains some history or some knowledge about history so they didn't want to forget it because a person who are in fiat have an value what the country it is.
alexsamudra

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 06:27:30 AM

And there are still countries that are still not receiving bitcoin, and as big as others do not ban bitcoin (including China and Russia). Requires only as a large asset of its kind.
fathur.aza

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:07:37 AM

Can still be calculated quickly, there may be dozens of countries that have just received bitcoin so the country should encourage its people to accept bitcoin.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 08:20:39 AM

Many countries now accept bitcoins. Bitcoin is also banned in some countries. Im mentioning them below

Bitcoin legally accepted in:-

U.S.
Japan
Estonia
Sweden
Canada
Germany
U.K.
Finland

Bitcoin Banned in:-

Bangladesh
Bolivia
Ecuador

Bitcoin is also banned in China, Vietnam i guess.
BIP148 will also affect some countries on using bitcoin perhaps.
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:54:26 AM

May be only part of the country that has been able to accept bitcoin, but I can not confirm some countries that have received bitcoin, but I think the most famous of its acceptance is in japan country, the country has started receiving bitcoin as currency even bitcoin there can you Use for payment in stores or restaurants or other things, the country has been applying bitcoin very well, and I hope it can happen in my country
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:11:33 AM

Japan has legalized bitcoin.China and russia have decided to regulate bitcoins instead of trying to ban it.South korea is very much friendly to bitcoin and soon it may legalize bitcoin.India has taken a sudden u turn and decided to announce bitcoin as legal soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: