Bitcoin Forum
August 07, 2024, 04:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin was just dumped down to $2360  (Read 4498 times)
Faiyz

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Dijual

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 07:01:21 AM

Do you think guys it will continue to drop?
Nope, the correction is now over. Back up to 70+B market cap. Those looking for coins on a discount missed their opportunity

usually when there is a big bubble and it bursts there is a big downfall, which is what we saw in altcoin market yesterday. but since there are still believers in the market that think the altcoins' bubble pop was a correction they buy back with high hopes and that is when we see the classic dead cat bounce and surely enough for majority of them the price will continue dumping because those knowing these facts will take advantage of the situation for a quick short term profit.

I would agree with these but ever since btc reached 2800$ a lot of investors had profitted. I cant say the same though with me cause i only profited in low amounts and also i am one of those quick short term profit during the btc reaching its peak. Most of use already forsaw these but i am not expecting the price to go down to as low as 1999$. I believe that the stagnant price of btc would be now at 2k$ and it may go down lower but probably 2k is its minimum low price.
FanatMonet

Activity: 742
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:13:23 AM

Nope, the correction is now over. Back up to 70+B market cap. Those looking for coins on a discount missed their opportunity

usually when there is a big bubble and it bursts there is a big downfall, which is what we saw in altcoin market yesterday. but since there are still believers in the market that think the altcoins' bubble pop was a correction they buy back with high hopes and that is when we see the classic dead cat bounce and surely enough for majority of them the price will continue dumping because those knowing these facts will take advantage of the situation for a quick short term profit.

I would agree with these but ever since btc reached 2800$ a lot of investors had profitted. I cant say the same though with me cause i only profited in low amounts and also i am one of those quick short term profit during the btc reaching its peak. Most of use already forsaw these but i am not expecting the price to go down to as low as 1999$. I believe that the stagnant price of btc would be now at 2k$ and it may go down lower but probably 2k is its minimum low price.
At the moment the price is rising. I think that for 2-3 days the price will be 2500 dollars for BTC. Sold only 10,000 BTC, and the market so sagged

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 08:36:31 AM

The value is recovering for bitcoin as well as most of the alts. Very pleased to see lots of green on coinmarketcap.

And those who bought just before the dump, can breath easily now.  Grin
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 10:12:22 AM

Not a good day in cryptocurrency at all.  It's a blood bath in the market.  Out of the top 100 on www.coinmarketcap.com, maybe a dozen or so coins/tokens are in the green.   Sad
This was really nice day for a good catch..How many regrets we have now?

At the moment the price is rising. I think that for 2-3 days the price will be 2500 dollars for BTC. Sold only 10,000 BTC, and the market so sagged
Yes it is evident now they accumulating aging while others waiting, scared and in fear that BTC days are numbered.. Look at Trex and you can find almost every alt was decreased in value..This is perfect situation now. My only problem is where to start..
XMR ETC ETH...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: