Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 03:37:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kin Token is Chat App Kik’s Plan to Launch ICO  (Read 10085 times)
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:23:33 PM

This project is alive?
dinc

Activity: 854
Merit: 305

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:40:51 AM

This project is alive?

I think no, as no new exchanges, no big news, no activity from devs, and coin have -70% price from ICO. I will not recommend to buy this shitcoin with big marketcap.
polishfarmer

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:06:40 AM

this coin is about to moon big time! I hope everyone has moon boots on and is strapped in....

Good Luck.

See you on the darkside
oskuro83

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:00:39 AM

Who knows... HODL!!!!!!!
zecon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

spattered throughout the golden ethers

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:18:13 PM

+79% and gaining relevance... and this looks important:

https://www.kik.com/blog/first-kin-earn-and-spend-experiences-live-in-kik/

If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. If you don’t, you’ll find an excuse.
— Jim Rohn
Wysi

Activity: 1624
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:59:31 AM

nice to see it rising while still flying under most people's radar.

template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:26:03 PM

Buy or Sell Huh Dev is not active  Undecided
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:03:34 PM

Quick Overview of Consensus Models

A lot of technologists seem to think that the big divide is between proof-of-work and proof-of-stake. And then they encounter creatures like Ripple, BitShares or AlgoRand and get confused. But the PoS/PoW only applies to eventual/asynchronous/non-finite (slow) consensus models, and other methods are in use for synchronous/finite (fast) models; in fact PoS is used as the basis for voting in quite a few fast consensus models, making it all more confusing.

To try to make sense of it all, we had a short presentation about consensus models in Kik TLV office.

https://medium.com/kin-contributors/quick-overview-of-consensus-models-53640cae32a1
Tonisim

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:18:52 PM

TLV Hacks: We Built Awesome Things For Hack Week

https://medium.com/kin-contributors/tlv-hacks-we-built-awesome-things-for-hack-week-c4d9e06d91b8
Once a year Kik hosts an annual Hackathon week at all of its distributed sites across the globe. Everyone who seems themselves connected to Kik or Kin in any way gets the chance to learn, grow, and experiment by putting down the normal day-to-day tasks and exploring new ideas. It’s a week where we can test out new technologies and work together to make something awesome. For one week, we’re able to work on anything, as long as it’s related to making Kik better and bigger and moving us forward as a company and as a culture.

This year, we could choose to focus on one of the following categories: open-source, Kin experiences and culture in Kik. The teams participating in Tel Aviv focused on various projects related to Kin and its implementation in different applications.
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 12:45:50 AM

What are the news that the coin is growing so quick? I heard that they plan own blockchain is that true? Who got the last info about them Smiley
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:49:50 AM

What are the news that the coin is growing so quick? I heard that they plan own blockchain is that true? Who got the last info about them Smiley

I dunno why Kin has exploded but other ico's I did like Kick and Cindicator are going through the roof as well. Might be that loads of new money is coming into the market.

yolucky

Activity: 150

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 01:57:21 AM

I think it is true that Kik is planning to shift its Kin token network from ethereum to Stellar. It's in the news as well https://www.coindesk.com/goodbye-ethereum-kik-plans-move-ico-tokens-stellar/ I have sent an email to both stellar and KIK but have not received any response yet. I will update you when I hear back from either of them.
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:17:18 AM

I think it is true that Kik is planning to shift its Kin token network from ethereum to Stellar. It's in the news as well https://www.coindesk.com/goodbye-ethereum-kik-plans-move-ico-tokens-stellar/ I have sent an email to both stellar and KIK but have not received any response yet. I will update you when I hear back from either of them.

Ah, that might be why, thanks for sharing

Wanska

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

Yes they said they were going to change to Stellar. Hodl to the moon!!!
tomcrawf

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:53:02 PM

This is not like other ICO's, some refer to it as a reverse ICO - an established company looking to raise revenue without going through the standard venture capital routes.  KIK has an established messenger app with over 300M registered users and 15M active users.  They are far off from competing with the most popular messenger apps and could never expect to overtake them.  As a result, they are issuing a token to raise funds and differentiate themselves.  This could be big or could flame out.  The bottom line to me is that they are a real company with real users and real customers.  Their established platform could make them one of the survivors of all this hype and integrating P2P payment within their messenger app has real potential.  I'm in for the long run on this one but WTFDIK!
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

Kin — Structuring for Success

Kin is a digital sharing economy of equal opportunities. In our 2018 product vision post we detailed where we want to focus and what our main product efforts will be — the ones that we believe will drive Kin usage and adoption among users and developers. In order to accomplish that, we needed to rethink the way the teams are structured and ask ourselves if we are structured in the best way — a way that will enable us to win and accomplish our goals.

https://medium.com/kin-contributors/kin-structuring-for-success-1cdbf4e174be
LongTermCrypto

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:29:02 AM

Grin

Insights from Kin Initial Product Launch

https://medium.com/kinfoundation/insights-from-kin-initial-product-launch-441c458a4ece

This is pure awesomeness! Kin is going places, it sure will!  Cool

" Kin’s potential is huge. It’s not just a hunch. We have the benchmarks to support our vision. We also need to have a scalable foundation for number of users and the amount of transactions, so we will have to move Kin to a different blockchain as part of our roadmap.

We are very exited to move on to the next steps in bringing a new economy the masses and to see how Kin will power a digital sharing economy of equal opportunities.

Stay tuned! "

Grin

A cryptocoin a day keeps the doctor away
Wanska

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:14:46 PM

Grin

Insights from Kin Initial Product Launch

https://medium.com/kinfoundation/insights-from-kin-initial-product-launch-441c458a4ece

This is pure awesomeness! Kin is going places, it sure will!  Cool

" Kin’s potential is huge. It’s not just a hunch. We have the benchmarks to support our vision. We also need to have a scalable foundation for number of users and the amount of transactions, so we will have to move Kin to a different blockchain as part of our roadmap.

We are very exited to move on to the next steps in bringing a new economy the masses and to see how Kin will power a digital sharing economy of equal opportunities.

Stay tuned! "

Grin

Love this kind of information. I've always said KIN is a huge project and I'm planning to hodl long term.
JimmyGTO

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:35:01 PM

Interesting project, I might have to look into this more.
Olga76srv

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

Кaкoй мaкcимaльный oжидaeмый pocт этoй мoнeты?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: