Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 04:47:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Comics for LTC/BTC  (Read 336 times)
6strings (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 12:19:03 PM

I have about 200 comics from about 15-25yrs old. Most are in good condition. I wouldn't say any of them are mint collectors condition as I read most of my comics. They are all in plastic with backboard protection however. Most are marvel series. Lots of X-men, Spiderman, Punisher and related. Also a fair number of Spawn. The rest can be quite random.

For 1LTC I will ship 3 random comics anywhere in the US or Canada.
You may pick a title and I will select 3 comics based on that. Selecting X-men does not mean you will receive 3 X-men but you will receive at least 1 plus one related and one complete random comic. For example you may receive 1 X-Men, 1 Wolverine and 1 Batman.

For 2LTC you may pick 5 comics from any series but the pick will still be random. You will receive all X-men or Spiderman for example but the issues may not line up.

Open to other offers.

I have not price checked my comics in years. There are several worth a few dollars in there the last time I checked. I doubt you will find one worth hundreds of dollars in the lot but I honestly don't know the value of these anymore. If you are someone who enjoys comics for what they are then this is a great deal for your. If you are a collector hoping to rack in cash from a rare find I don't think this is something that you will be interested in.

I am willing to ship anywhere in the world however their may be an additional cost in shipping depending on location.
I will also accept BTC based on current LTC price at time of discussion.

PLEASE PM for more info.
danel70

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 12:43:54 PM

you can put them on bitmit.  I think it is like ebay but they take btc for payment.
6strings (OP)

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 01:39:13 PM

Good idea. Thank you.

They will remain available here in the meantime if any1 is interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: