Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:07:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About investing in Btc  (Read 5108 times)
Betamog (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 10:47:11 PM

I'm Scared To Invest in That CryptoCurrency Still It Raise Up And Down Every Day!

So Some Advices Would Be Welcome Thanks ^^

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:15:58 AM

Buy high sell low
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:31:07 AM

Buy high sell low
Hehe, thats good advice you can give, but also most hard to make real.
Best advice is to buy and hold. No matter the price. After 5 years from now, bitcoin will not be 2500$ but 30000$ for example or down to 1$. You never know but if you hold for coule years, you could be millionaire Smiley
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:57:12 AM

Buy high sell low

It's the opposite, no?

I can't tell you it's a safe investment, Crypto-Currency is a risk investment, we can't predict the future with 100% sure, but the expectatives are very good, especially for Bitcoin. We don't have bad news about its price evolvement (only about the transactions), investors are happy.

You should definitely invest in Bitcoin. Use your saved money to buy Bitcoins and hold it for some months, I'm sure you will like the results very much. If you don't use money you won't miss later there isn't mistake.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:34:17 AM

I'm Scared To Invest in That CryptoCurrency Still It Raise Up And Down Every Day!

If cryptocurrency not up or down how we can make profit? your reason is not realistic. Market always up and down because supply, demand and speculation, will repeatedly forever. Simple thing is you must solve your scary problem, find it and fix it. Up and down is natural but how we deal with it? find a good strategy for you. Learn to disciplines and use little money to know your skill. I hope it will help you, but if still scared please don't invest into cryptocurrency. Have a nice day.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:16:50 PM

Crypto currencies trading entails alot of experience and knowledge on how forex, stock and commodity are being trade on International markets. The raise in price, provided opportunity to make more coins and is not a scaring situation. You most developed your trading skills if you really want to succeed in trading coins
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:33:55 PM

Just don't risk what you can't afford to lose. Better invest just half of your money to crypto. Buy both bitcoin and altcoins to cover your losses when altcoin dump and bitcoin rises vice versa. We don't know the market movement. Trading is hard. You need to be ready whatever happens. Its risky but its worth the risk when you win.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:47:08 PM

Thats how things work and because of the flactuating price we had the chance to earn, as an investor you should have the guts to face that fact, thats why they always said dont invest the amount you cant afford to lose because its very risky and theres no guarantee you will earn.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:48:04 PM

Just don't risk what you can't afford to lose. Better invest just half of your money to crypto. Buy both bitcoin and altcoins to cover your losses when altcoin dump and bitcoin rises vice versa. We don't know the market movement. Trading is hard. You need to be ready whatever happens. Its risky but its worth the risk when you win.
Bitcoin or altcoins trading is a very risky venture and you most understand how it works before venture into it. You should not invest in it money you cannot afford to lose.Therefore, you most understand money management principle in margin trading before venture into altcoins market.
L00n3y

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:49:52 PM

The best thing you can do is buy now and hold till you can. Cash out when you're in desperate need of money. Learn some background knowledge about cryptocurrencies and don't fear what's ahead dont, will be just a hindrance, instead learn what you don't know, always be updated and put much effort if you're really in this field. Again Buy now and hold, BTC is a very good investment.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 02:55:43 PM

Buy high sell low

What sort of advise is this? @op just ignore because I am sure he is just joking around.

You first need to understand that nothing is certain and you should be ready to take some risk. For me, I would rather put money in alt because the rate of growth will be high for only those ones that have prospects and not just any alt. If you are convinced the direction you are going, take your time to do proper analysis so you won't have yourself to blame later.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:03:37 PM

Thats how things work and because of the flactuating price we had the chance to earn, as an investor you should have the guts to face that fact, thats why they always said dont invest the amount you cant afford to lose because its very risky and theres no guarantee you will earn.
But I do see that will be some guarantee to make money with the investments made only with bitcoins. The simple trick here will be, just holding bitcoins for some periods. When a person will not be looking for making quick profits, I believe he will be getting plenty of chances to make profits with bitcoin investments.

In simple words I mean to say investors of bitcoin always getting chances to make profits whereas bitcoin traders finding difficulties due to fluctuating price levels.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:10:47 PM

About investing in BTC it is really wise because we are able to use BTC in able to make our money grow and be a real money. Investing bitcoins can be your extra income and it is easy because you dont need to make or act something in able to make your money bigger. It is instant money maker and it is wise.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:17:46 PM

It will keep doing that forever. But with that rise and fall it is also increasing altogether with the time to higher prices. Where it starts doing rise and fall again . So you see here is a cycle that's being followed by crypto world. They are very profitable if you make it up to it with your own strategies. For long term plans bitcoins are the best way to trust on. If you can't keep a little trust also then I'm afraid you may loose money with your emotions whenever you will invest it. Try to learn or read about it first and may be you can know what exactly you are doing. Also while reading you may generate lots of experience about it. So try some way around and you will make it up to crypto world.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:24:12 PM

About investing in BTC it is really wise because we are able to use BTC in able to make our money grow and be a real money. Investing bitcoins can be your extra income and it is easy because you dont need to make or act something in able to make your money bigger. It is instant money maker and it is wise.
This is a job that can be a fixed income. Investing in Bitcoin can make very high money.
I bet that you will leave work in the real world in order to focus on working in bitcoin world.
Argotone

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:26:07 PM

Just don't expect to get rich overnight. Put aside some money every month and invest in a crypto portfolio, every month (so you will be protected from irrational big moves), go for the long game.
Salazarian

Activity: 440

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:47:46 PM

yes that is too much important you need to invest such amount of money that you can bare to lose, i think think before investing your money you also need to have good knowledge about where you are going to invest your money, you also need to have good planing about your investment , because through good planing you can really protect yourself from big lost.

Coinmyjob

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 09:14:05 PM

yes that is too much important you need to invest such amount of money that you can bare to lose, i think think before investing your money you also need to have good knowledge about where you are going to invest your money, you also need to have good planing about your investment , because through good planing you can really protect yourself from big lost.
Once to me My friend said that investment is a passive income And he is called because he invested money and do not think about them, but you get only interest. But Looking at the situation when you can be deceived I very much doubt that the plaintiff is a passive income.

UCHCHILD

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:45:33 PM

Mate, it is okay to wonder why it goes up and down, since we do not have a stable price because of its being decentralized system.
Bitcoin is worth investing now, I think if you buy now it is a bit hard because the price is high but then if you hold if for long time, you will earn your profit out of it, especially when you have good amount for starting one.
You do not need to be scared of price fluctuation it is normal.
BluePoppy

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 11:48:28 PM

Bitcoin is a viable investment. I would hold most my money in bitcoin and hold a small % of my capital in altcoins that have potential such as ETH and XCR.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: