Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:35:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bubble Bursting or Just a Short Term Correction?  (Read 2801 times)
crypticj (OP)

Activity: 873
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 11:56:20 PM

Hey guys, as you know all the major Alt coins and major coins like BTC,Ethereum,LTC etc.. have been dropping heavily.

Do you guys think its a correction ? or a Finally the Bubble is Bursting?
Zegra

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:02:23 AM

Depends on the coin. For many the bubble burst it looks to me. Some will get some growth, but most coins I check upon are in a bear market now. Whether it be a bubble bursting or just bear season for a while (not all coins were bubblish).
crypticj (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:07:00 AM

Depends on the coin. For many the bubble burst it looks to me. Some will get some growth, but most coins I check upon are in a bear market now. Whether it be a bubble bursting or just bear season for a while (not all coins were bubblish).

Well I have seen whats happening in market in past specifically 2013 when it crashed like that in 1 day and than bounced little bit and than kept crashing not sure if the market is any different for BTC, LTC Ethereum etc, but it could be the beginning of the end for all cryptos until smart money will prevail.
Croin

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 12:22:48 AM

Lets say it like this: it's definitivly the beginning of the crash
crypticj (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:12:18 AM

Depends if it can recover and if the prices make new high than you know it will continue, if it fails to break and make new highs but stays stable around current levels I think it will be fine.

For a proper crash it needs to go under $1500-$2k for BTC and $100 for ethereum and $20 for LTC than will know the party is over!!!
Croin

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:20:32 AM

Depends if it can recover and if the prices make new high than you know it will continue, if it fails to break and make new highs but stays stable around current levels I think it will be fine.

For a proper crash it needs to go under $1500-$2k for BTC and $100 for ethereum and $20 for LTC than will know the party is over!!!

No matter what happens new high or not, it is the beginning of the crash. Simply as that there is 0 chance that it will "stay constantly" at this level. Sorry bro thats not how markets work.
txtrader

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:27:03 AM

Hey guys, as you know all the major Alt coins and major coins like BTC,Ethereum,LTC etc.. have been dropping heavily.

I think it is simply a correction. Time will tell. I am not yanking my btc or alts out at this time.
crypticj (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:37:23 AM

No matter what happens new high or not, it is the beginning of the crash. Simply as that there is 0 chance that it will "stay constantly" at this level. Sorry bro thats not how markets work.

Bro I know how market works, but we are in a crypto-bubble the only thing is we won't know it popped until it pops and bubble can continue for awhile. my favorite quote, " Market can stay irrational longer than I can stay solvent"
mademerich

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:40:31 AM

The markets have gone up a lot but not as much as they have in the past before a crash, I think this is just a correction and a bigger crash will likely happen in a few months time. The thing is there is still so much new money flowing in to both bitcoin and alts, people are still waiting in line to pour money into exchanges who can't verify their identities. Until this flow of money dries up the crypto market will still be in long term bull mode even if there are corrections along the way.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:16:56 AM

On some coins it's a correction and some the bubble just Burst it happens to every coin even bitcoin correct it's price after a big pump but that doesn't mean the burst just ended,burst only happen to scam and pump and dump coin.

jmigdlc99

Activity: 784
Merit: 282

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:34:34 AM

This is not any market. This is BITCOIN. $1 to $2700. Grow up and stop being a slave to the man, or you will always be as poor as you are today.

0xacBBa937A57ecE1298B5d350f40C0Eb16eC5fA4B
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:15:02 AM

It's a very simple correction. Some says that it is a bubble, let's assume it's a bubble and it burst a while ago. And now it's starting to recover again with bitcoin's price. If you still have the fund to buy the alt coin you want or bitcoin. Just go with it and follow the trend, many experts are telling that go buy now.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:18:38 AM

I think some of the coin the bubbles is bursting, some of the coin only up because of pumping, and some of the coin only down because of the correction, some of the coin won't go down for a long time, the coin with a transparent project and with a lot of investor like ETH or litecoin will continue to go up after short falling and bitcoin for sure will go up

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
NUFCrichard
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:27:26 AM

I don't think the bubble has burst yet, but I think yesterday's massive crash was a sign that the market is a bit bubbly.
Alts are obviously in a massive bubble, especially the smaller alts that now have several hundre millon dollar market caps!

I think there is life in the bubble yet though, I wouldn't go all in on Alts (I never would!), but I think there could be some time left in this bubble.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:37:39 AM

This is not any market. This is BITCOIN. $1 to $2700. Grow up and stop being a slave to the man, or you will always be as poor as you are today.

Bitcoin is not the only market that can make that kind of moves.. There are many publicly traded companies that made insane growths in short times.

The major difference is that they all had a set starting price. This does not take into account the value of the shares at the conception of the company. We only see the value and rise from the moment it is publicly traded.
Croin

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:40:52 AM

Bro I know how market works, but we are in a crypto-bubble the only thing is we won't know it popped until it pops and bubble can continue for awhile. my favorite quote, " Market can stay irrational longer than I can stay solvent"

Uh suprise a couple of hours after my comment it happened ... so much to "irrational"...
nnx3

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:48:00 AM

its little correct, have look on orders many people sell little value BTC, less but ritch people but with high voltage buy BTC and other  Grin
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:20:47 AM

I think altcoin has more chances of being burst than bitcoin. Altcoin has been pumping in the last couple of weeks now and it looks like the burst is happening. One thing I don't like is that there are big whales working behind to try and manipulate the price of altcoins then suddenly dumping it. I guess it's the nature of crypto's, strong hands always win, weaker hands, losses.
crypticj (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:30:18 AM

Makes me wonder should I sell my Alt coins or hold on to it?
cerejobastos

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:42:32 AM

This is a correction not a bubble burst, lots of new/nobo money came in recently, some are tkaing profits others are fuddign and getting out with losses. There is no bubble at all. There are no bad news nor anyone expects Bitcoin to go under 1000 ever again

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: