Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:28:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "TheClaimersClub" - Bitcoin Faucet Club - Huge Potential - Help give feedback:)  (Read 450 times)
Rakyta711 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:22:18 AM

Hey fellow Bitcoin'ers! I am a small-time web developer, and just released a new website called TheClaimersClub. I am looking for some people to help test out the method I have devised, or at the very least, give some solid feedback.

To put it plainly: (Short Version) users join the club for free, they get a faucet page to claim from every hour, but they also get a list of other faucets to claim from (with ref links of course). When they use these other faucets/sites, I calculate all the commissions they made me that day, keep 10%, divide the remaining 90% up between the users who participated, and then raise their faucet payouts with this extra Bonus amount when they come back the next day.

User qualification for this Bonus is based on a participation metric, that rewards them with "Activity Points" when they do stuff on the site, and visit these faucets. Once a required amount of "Activity Points" has been reached, they will be eligible for a piece of this 90% cut, the Bonus Payout. That way only the users who were actually participating and helping generate these commissions, will receive the Bonus Payout on the next day.

The formula behind this is: Total Bitcoin generated in commissions that day (after 10% cut taken out), divided by Total number of Users who qualified that day, divided by 24 hours in a day = this number equals the Bonus amount they get from our Faucet, each and every hour when they come back the next day (on top of the basic faucet payout amount). 

By using this sort of "ref-back method", I hope to generate my users much higher payouts by giving them each a fair share of the 90% of the commissions they made me the previous day.

Furthermore, since no "real" human-being will be able to claim every single hour, for 24 hours, then at the end of the day, there will be Satoshis left over that were unclaimed by the qualified users. This amount will roll over into the next days Bonus amount, thus (hopefully) make the Bonus amount perpetually grow each day.

The overall idea is to give users a list of faucets to claim from, and then reward them with 90% of the commissions they made, which should make their "faucet claiming" more lucrative, or at least a little more worth their time and effort. While giving my users bonus Satoshis, I hope to also use this to drive solid, daily traffic to the faucets I am referring them too. Win for the users, win for the faucet owners.

As far as "advertisements" go, I don't like to push users away, so you will see very little ads on my website (I only use Anonymous Ads, and SolveMedia for my CAPTCHA at the moment). But I do plan to do the same thing with the ad revenue as well. Once I get paid by the ad companies (usually NET60 terms, so two months from start date), then I plan to take the ad revenue, (take my 10% cut), divided the remaining 90% by 30 days, and drip this amount each day for a month into the Bonus payouts as well. So my users will start to see the ad revenue in their Bonus Payouts from that point on. To be honest, I am not trying to get rich here, but the idea could have soooo much potential for both myself AND my users. 

The website is live and running, but still very new, not a lot of members, as I am self-promoting (keeping budget down, lol) and I am hoping to test out this method by getting users to try it out. All the Faucets I refer to are linked to Faucethub.io, so anyone can look and see what commissions I (the club) has generated, AND, since I will be able to cash out pretty much anytime, I will never be giving away Bitcoin that I simply don't have. Thus, it shouldn't "tank" or "go bankrupt". I believe the idea is feasible, I just haven't been able to actually test it to its full potential.

I figured this would be the best place to get feedback, "a second pair of eyes", and/or maybe some solid users to at least give some constructive criticism.
If anyone wants to help out, it would be very much appreciated. I am not trying to scam anyone here, honestly, I am just trying to make us all some free Bitcoin before the price skyrockets so much that Faucets stop giving it away. Lol. My website is USA based (in Texas), and I stay very active on our Social Media platforms. We have a Facebook and Twitter set up for it, so I do plan to play an active role in my user-base/community. If anyone wants more info you can find us there, or simply visit the website. But realistically, I would love to hear some feedback if anything. And please nothing vulgar or immature. If you dont have anything helpful, nice, informative, or realistic to say, please don't say it. 

*If I am in violation of any terms here on BitcoinTalk, then I sincerely apologize. As you can see, my account is very new. I read through the rules and terms before posting, and I am pretty sure I am within the legal bearings. If not, please let me know. We all can make mistakes sometimes. Smiley I do plan to be very active in the Bitcoin community so I am trying to do everything right.

*More info on me personally: I am 28 yr old Male, from Prescott, Arizona (USA). Amateur Web-Developer (im not ashamed to admit that). Took 3 years of Computer Science at Independence University, but also self-taught a majority of my web designing skills (so please understand why my site looks so basic. Lol.) I have been dabbling in the Bitcoin world for about 4 years now. Faucets, games, trading, mining, all that jazz.

I am also, yet, another person, who "heard" about Bitcoin when it first started, but regrettably, never bought or held on to any. Cheesy Would be so rich right now. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Panda Trump

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 09:38:22 PM

Hey fellow Bitcoin'ers! I am a small-time web developer, and just released a new website called TheClaimersClub. I am looking for some people to help test out the method I have devised, or at the very least, give some solid feedback.

To put it plainly: (Short Version) users join the club for free, they get a faucet page to claim from every hour, but they also get a list of other faucets to claim from (with ref links of course). When they use these other faucets/sites, I calculate all the commissions they made me that day, keep 10%, divide the remaining 90% up between the users who participated, and then raise their faucet payouts with this extra Bonus amount when they come back the next day.

User qualification for this Bonus is based on a participation metric, that rewards them with "Activity Points" when they do stuff on the site, and visit these faucets. Once a required amount of "Activity Points" has been reached, they will be eligible for a piece of this 90% cut, the Bonus Payout. That way only the users who were actually participating and helping generate these commissions, will receive the Bonus Payout on the next day.

The formula behind this is: Total Bitcoin generated in commissions that day (after 10% cut taken out), divided by Total number of Users who qualified that day, divided by 24 hours in a day = this number equals the Bonus amount they get from our Faucet, each and every hour when they come back the next day (on top of the basic faucet payout amount). 

By using this sort of "ref-back method", I hope to generate my users much higher payouts by giving them each a fair share of the 90% of the commissions they made me the previous day.

Furthermore, since no "real" human-being will be able to claim every single hour, for 24 hours, then at the end of the day, there will be Satoshis left over that were unclaimed by the qualified users. This amount will roll over into the next days Bonus amount, thus (hopefully) make the Bonus amount perpetually grow each day.

The overall idea is to give users a list of faucets to claim from, and then reward them with 90% of the commissions they made, which should make their "faucet claiming" more lucrative, or at least a little more worth their time and effort. While giving my users bonus Satoshis, I hope to also use this to drive solid, daily traffic to the faucets I am referring them too. Win for the users, win for the faucet owners.

As far as "advertisements" go, I don't like to push users away, so you will see very little ads on my website (I only use Anonymous Ads, and SolveMedia for my CAPTCHA at the moment). But I do plan to do the same thing with the ad revenue as well. Once I get paid by the ad companies (usually NET60 terms, so two months from start date), then I plan to take the ad revenue, (take my 10% cut), divided the remaining 90% by 30 days, and drip this amount each day for a month into the Bonus payouts as well. So my users will start to see the ad revenue in their Bonus Payouts from that point on. To be honest, I am not trying to get rich here, but the idea could have soooo much potential for both myself AND my users. 

The website is live and running, but still very new, not a lot of members, as I am self-promoting (keeping budget down, lol) and I am hoping to test out this method by getting users to try it out. All the Faucets I refer to are linked to Faucethub.io, so anyone can look and see what commissions I (the club) has generated, AND, since I will be able to cash out pretty much anytime, I will never be giving away Bitcoin that I simply don't have. Thus, it shouldn't "tank" or "go bankrupt". I believe the idea is feasible, I just haven't been able to actually test it to its full potential.

I figured this would be the best place to get feedback, "a second pair of eyes", and/or maybe some solid users to at least give some constructive criticism.
If anyone wants to help out, it would be very much appreciated. I am not trying to scam anyone here, honestly, I am just trying to make us all some free Bitcoin before the price skyrockets so much that Faucets stop giving it away. Lol. My website is USA based (in Texas), and I stay very active on our Social Media platforms. We have a Facebook and Twitter set up for it, so I do plan to play an active role in my user-base/community. If anyone wants more info you can find us there, or simply visit the website. But realistically, I would love to hear some feedback if anything. And please nothing vulgar or immature. If you dont have anything helpful, nice, informative, or realistic to say, please don't say it. 

*If I am in violation of any terms here on BitcoinTalk, then I sincerely apologize. As you can see, my account is very new. I read through the rules and terms before posting, and I am pretty sure I am within the legal bearings. If not, please let me know. We all can make mistakes sometimes. Smiley I do plan to be very active in the Bitcoin community so I am trying to do everything right.

*More info on me personally: I am 28 yr old Male, from Prescott, Arizona (USA). Amateur Web-Developer (im not ashamed to admit that). Took 3 years of Computer Science at Independence University, but also self-taught a majority of my web designing skills (so please understand why my site looks so basic. Lol.) I have been dabbling in the Bitcoin world for about 4 years now. Faucets, games, trading, mining, all that jazz.

I am also, yet, another person, who "heard" about Bitcoin when it first started, but regrettably, never bought or held on to any. Cheesy Would be so rich right now. Cheesy
Nice Idea! I wanted to do this too, but simply didn't (and I still do not) know how to code Tongue

GL on your site though! :-D

PS: I'm not participating on your site, as I use only 2 faucets and 1 bitcoin game which give insane payouts compared to the other crap Tongue

Valkiria

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Life is too short to be anything but happy...

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:04:48 PM

Interesting Wink I'm a "faucet yonki" hahaha. I run a couple too. PM if you need any help with that.
cloverme
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057

SpacePirate.io

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2017, 05:15:46 PM

Hmmm with the way you've devised your 10/90 and then raising the payout in your scheme, you may inadvertently had devised a ponzi scheme without the intent to do so.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: