Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 02:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New Cryptographic Currency  (Read 4460 times)
fl0wd3v (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:37:11 PM

What would be this coin's unique advantage in comparison to many other coins that claim to be "steady" and "fair", etc?

Well, the difference is that this coin hasn't even been developed yet and with the involvement here and suggestions made, we can make a coin for everyone.

read my comment on the political view and situation then

I did, it makes perfect sense and I agree completely. So lets all work together in this thread on this Cheesy

If people have ideas they want to share with me that they don't want to put in the thread yet, just drop me a PM.

1. Give it a token that is serious and puts others Cryptocurrency into shadow. like the GodsCoin's all seeing eye
2. Build a Banker Community arround it with social Goals and a Clear Codex. And a licensing system.
3. Diversityhostile agenda in order to move other cryptocurrencies out of the social attention.

all owners of Cryptocurrencies can change to the GodCoin, People need to think that they can join the GodCoins Banking system.
this cryptocurrencies has as part of the Codex to use the best current cryptologic and social codex system
this cryptocurrency is open for new bankers, this cryptocurrency will replace as many other tokens as possible.

now a community of bankers needs to be build who will dennounce the diverse trash bin of other cryptocurrencies they have for a new one.

regards

So, in layman's terms, what are you suggesting and how would you suggest going about it. I understand what your saying in principal and it makes sense to clear the fog.

u need to think historically how did the euro replace all other european currencies, first the euro was inclusive all bankers in italy and germany and finnland replaced their currencies with it for a common goal less chaos in europe and more clearity, something similar needs to be done with this cryptocurrency. give those who own the different tokens the chance to switch their currency for their own benefit which is that it will rise in value because in the end there will be only the godcoin as last cryptocurrency token

OK then the name needs to reflect the motive, shall we call it Legion Tongue

A lot of people would say that Bitcoin is the coin you talk of in the long run, but I believe you want an Altcoin to do this instead and have said Altcoin and Bitcoin to stand alone.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:41:55 PM

What would be this coin's unique advantage in comparison to many other coins that claim to be "steady" and "fair", etc?

Well, the difference is that this coin hasn't even been developed yet and with the involvement here and suggestions made, we can make a coin for everyone.

I did, it makes perfect sense and I agree completely. So lets all work together in this thread on this Cheesy

If people have ideas they want to share with me that they don't want to put in the thread yet, just drop me a PM.

1. Give it a token that is serious and puts others Cryptocurrency into shadow. like the GodsCoin's all seeing eye
2. Build a Banker Community arround it with social Goals and a Clear Codex. And a licensing system.
3. Diversityhostile agenda in order to move other cryptocurrencies out of the social attention.

all owners of Cryptocurrencies can change to the GodCoin, People need to think that they can join the GodCoins Banking system.
this cryptocurrencies has as part of the Codex to use the best current cryptologic and social codex system
this cryptocurrency is open for new bankers, this cryptocurrency will replace as many other tokens as possible.

now a community of bankers needs to be build who will dennounce the diverse trash bin of other cryptocurrencies they have for a new one.

regards

So, in layman's terms, what are you suggesting and how would you suggest going about it. I understand what your saying in principal and it makes sense to clear the fog.

u need to think historically how did the euro replace all other european currencies, first the euro was inclusive all bankers in italy and germany and finnland replaced their currencies with it for a common goal less chaos in europe and more clearity, something similar needs to be done with this cryptocurrency. give those who own the different tokens the chance to switch their currency for their own benefit which is that it will rise in value because in the end there will be only the godcoin as last cryptocurrency token

A lot of people would say that Bitcoin is the coin you talk of in the long run, but I believe you want an Altcoin to do this instead and have said Altcoin and Bitcoin to stand alone.

legion ok i like the way you are thinking, the name can be changed but the agenda is clear replace all others with it and give all the change to replace their worthless  colorful trashbin with it. i am currently with the GodCoin but if the community will grow we can change it i only want it to work and rise in meaningfullness. that is why the name shouldnt be so childish and why the token should resemble seriousness

1. GodCoin
2. Legion
3. Credit
4. Cryptocoin

etc.

but we need people who will work and spread it that is very important. the more bankers we get to spread and replace other tokens with it the better for us and those bankers this is truly the way to share the economis attention away from the gay and sickening rich national financial citycentres like in london and new york.

it has to be done anyway for altruistic reasons because an overcentralised economy is destined to crash

regards

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 02:58:10 PM

yes replace all the damn altcoins make all owners of altcoins aware that if they wan t any value of their trash make them replace them with the legion or the godcoin (lets keep both names)

there is and only will be just one godcoin and all are destined to be sucked into it, so join this currency and its banking issuing community or see yourself beeing scammed to hell

regards

fl0wd3v (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:01:50 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 03:56:28 PM by fl0wd3v

regards

legion ok i like the way you are thinking, the name can be changed but the agenda is clear replace all others with it and give all the change to replace their worthless  colorful trashbin with it. i am currently with the GodCoin but if the community will grow we can change it i only want it to work and rise in meaningfullness. that is why the name shouldnt be so childish and why the token should resemble seriousness

1. GodCoin
2. Legion
3. Credit
4. Cryptocoin

etc.

but we need people who will work and spread it that is very important. the more bankers we get to spread and replace other tokens with it the better for us and those bankers this is truly the way to share the economis attention away from the gay and sickening rich national financial citycentres like in london and new york.

it has to be done anyway for altruistic reasons because an overcentralised economy is destined to crash

regards

Name suggestions:

Fractal <---- made up of many parts
Decentracoin <-- sounds like a 1980's robot
Encompass <--- to be made up of a lot of things
Absorba <---- to absorb others
Swap <---- says it in the name
Select <----- the selected one
One <----- says it in the name
Primary <----- says it in the name
Uno <----- says it in the name
Singularity <----- says it in the name
Signal <---- a call to other cryptos
Coin <---- simple
Ring <---- one ring to rule them all

KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 04:03:51 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 04:24:36 PM by KingScorpio

lets stick with legion and GodCoin, we need now to build a community of bankers and put it into the market and make it public. can u make some kind of website or forum like this one?

https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000229325-how-can-i-get-a-coin-listed-on-poloniex-

here is what polonies demands in order to list a new cryptocurrency

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

this is what is necessarry

fl0wd3v (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:57:05 PM

lets stick with legion and GodCoin, we need now to build a community of bankers and put it into the market and make it public. can u make some kind of website or forum like this one?

https://poloniex.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/1000229325-how-can-i-get-a-coin-listed-on-poloniex-

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

I can work on the wallet and website. Those will take up enough of my time which ticks off 2/3/4 of the list.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 05:26:11 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 06:30:41 PM by KingScorpio

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

I can work on the wallet and website. Those will take up enough of my time which ticks off 2/3/4 of the list.

great i can do community work public relation the lizensing and honor codex for the growing banker community,

what we truly need are good people who will make this cryptocurrency freighten the shit out of other we need good people joining this and pushing it not just for the sake of earning liquidity but for destroying the confusion and making cryptocurrency actually worth something and destroying the godlike power of the central banking elites.

regards

absorbing as many people as possible into this currency will make it much more valuable so others have to profit from it too there has to be ways for that

i can also support working on your website if u give me the information on it. do u use wix?

fl0wd3v (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:59:09 PM

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

great i can do community work public relation the lizensing and honor codex for the growing banker community,

what we truly need are good people who will make this cryptocurrency freighten the shit out of other we need good people joining this and pushing it not just for the sake of earning liquidity but for destroying the confusion and making cryptocurrency actually worth something and destroying the godlike power of the central banking elites.

regards

absorbing as many people as possible into this currency will make it much more valuable so others have to profit from it too there has to be ways for that

i can also support working on your website if u give me the information on it. do u use wix?

The website just needs to be a solid landing page to begin with. It will grow from there.

We need to choose a colour scheme, logo and name and stick to them.

Any help is appreciated. Would be good to get further input on this though, so far only a few people have given feedback.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 08:05:31 PM

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

regards

The website just needs to be a solid landing page to begin with. It will grow from there.

Any help is appreciated. Would be good to get further input on this though, so far only two people have.

i prefer a serious logo like the all seeing eye the colors i dont care we could also just join an existing cryptocurrency team sind i am a very skilled marketeer i can push cryptocurrencies a lot.

fl0wd3v (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:52:58 AM

A block explorer
A website
A unique genesis block
A compiled wallet

regards

Any help is appreciated. Would be good to get further input on this though, so far only two people have.

i prefer a serious logo like the all seeing eye the colors i dont care we could also just join an existing cryptocurrency team sind i am a very skilled marketeer i can push cryptocurrencies a lot.

The all seeing eye logo is used a lot, mostly within security firms. I think we need something accessible, simple, striking and to the point.
fl0wd3v (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:49:48 AM

Made this - https://i.imgur.com/esQvT4t.png

Again this was a 10 minute job. But going with the theme of gold and coin.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 11:23:36 AM

Made this -

looks like a computer button to me....

fl0wd3v (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:48:15 AM

Made this - https://i.imgur.com/esQvT4t.png

looks like a computer button to me....

Just playing with shape and colour. Showing drafts.
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 12:51:23 PM

we need something that provokes and catches attention

SigmaDev

Activity: 26

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 02:19:53 PM

https://imgur.com/a/AUWe0

Ideas and replys would be great, very future proof design that will last the ages
fl0wd3v (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:33:05 PM

Ideas and replys would be great, very future proof design that will last the ages

This is good. I like this.
SigmaDev

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 02:46:03 PM

Thank you Smiley, Also have been storming up some names

Oculus -----> Greek Translation of "Eye" for our Vision
Telikos -----> Greek Translation of "Final" as in the final coin
Exous -----> (Partial) Greek Translation of "Power"
Syndeo -----> Greek Translation of "Connect" Everyone Connecting
Aflos -----> Greek Translation of "Intangible

All can have varieties
KingScorpio

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 02:52:55 PM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 03:03:49 PM by KingScorpio

All can have varieties

i honestly dont really care about the name and the logo i just want it to be the best possible to get attention and make people think its valuable everybody comes from a different background and therefore has a different view and expectations of different logos. but in the end it is better to have each logo than not beeing able to start work now we need a forum were we can discuss the technology behind i am not an expert on that. currencies which are successful today often symbolise the current political spirit of the society which uses it, we should use that and try to adapt a new currency to the societies spirit what makes them think positively and what will make them take attention.

dont try to be special with your logo just make one or adapt yourself into an environment people take serious. but nevertheless we can keep the logo not finally anyway, what we have to do next is to fit all requirements the exchanges need to list the currency there that is important

SigmaDev

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 02:58:51 PM

All can have varieties

i honestly dont really care about the name and the logo i just want it to be the best possible to get attention and make people think its valuable everybody comes from a different background and therefore has a different view and expectations of different logos. but in the end it is better to have each logo than not beeing able to start work now we need a forum were we can discuss the technology behind i am not an expert on that

I understand, i just wanted to iron out the design so we knew what we were working with design wise, these can just be place holders just until we have a full idea of what is going on, im fairly sure that Fl0w is working on a landing page + possibly forum, otherwise i have messaged you guys in regards to a place we can talk in a group to keep a good flow of ideas
fl0wd3v (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:04:43 PM

All can have varieties

i honestly dont really care about the name and the logo i just want it to be the best possible to get attention and make people think its valuable everybody comes from a different background and therefore has a different view and expectations of different logos. but in the end it is better to have each logo than not beeing able to start work now we need a forum were we can discuss the technology behind i am not an expert on that

I understand, i just wanted to iron out the design so we knew what we were working with design wise, these can just be place holders just until we have a full idea of what is going on, im fairly sure that Fl0w is working on a landing page + possibly forum, otherwise i have messaged you guys in regards to a place we can talk in a group to keep a good flow of ideas

I won't begin development until all the plans are ironed out.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: