Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:01:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great Bitcoin wallet  (Read 1342 times)
Shan123452 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:06:26 AM

Anybody using Ledger Nano S as a wallet? Please share your experience
Thanks
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
northstarh

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:13:04 AM

Thanks

There are many respected and secure wallets on the market, why not use those wallets that are used by many people? Your wallet is really strange to me.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:14:58 AM

Thanks

There are many respected and secure wallets on the market, why not use those wallets that are used by many people? Your wallet is really strange to me.

He is right, if you do not know how to use it, use other wallets, it will be much safer, in addition, these wallets are more popular, it shows the ease. When we use it. So, do not try it.
symphony_x

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:16:56 AM

Using it around 1 year, no problem at all, support chrome browser app. Beside BTC, it supports quite a lot of ETH token, doge, dash too. Simple to use and I store over 100 BTC inside nano s, full confidence!
Shan123452 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:20:25 AM

Thanks

Thanks for ur reply.Im bit new to cryptocurrency
Can u please name some of secured wallets which you use
Vika0170

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:33:17 AM

I used this purse. He's very uncomfortable. There are much better wallets. Now I do not use it, because I downloaded more convenient
Shan123452 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:41:31 AM

Using it around 1 year, no problem at all, support chrome browser app. Beside BTC, it supports quite a lot of ETH token, doge, dash too. Simple to use and I store over 100 BTC inside nano s, full confidence!

Great . I'm sorry if my question is bit stupid
" What happens to your coins if chrome supported apps gone corrupted or missing. How to get your coins back?
"

Thanks
markjamrobin

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:46:08 AM

I have never heard of this purse, although I have been a bit used for a long time, but it seems I know too little about it. As you say, this wallet is really very useful, maybe I should consider to use it.

David Horton

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:59:26 AM

Ever since I started using BTC, I have been using Blockchain.info wallet, I don't know if it's great or not
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:15:05 AM

Thanks

There are 4 types of wallet
- software on local hard drive
- on your mobile phones
-Hosted online
- and paper wallet and i think it is the best because no one can hack it.
there are many kinds of trusted wallet online just choose the best so you will not regret in the future.
northstarh

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:17:39 AM

Thanks

- on your mobile phones
-Hosted online
there are many kinds of trusted wallet online just choose the best so you will not regret in the future.

I think you need to give more specific information, because there are so many fake wallets on the market, the information you give does not really help him.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:20:45 AM

Thanks

I have been using Ledger Nano and it's awesome.

The only thing is that you have to get the app itself on your laptop first before you can use it. Security wise it is pretty much the same as Trezor except some people may like the Trezor design better than ledger because it seems more fancy etc.

Just go with Ledger mate, you can't really make a mistake with it. And if you decide to dump it because you hate it - it costs way less than a trezor as well.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:20:58 AM

Thanks

Ledger nano is the hardware wallet which able to store bitcoin, etherum and altcoins.. It has the robot safety features to safeguard the crypto currency. Similarly look like Sandisk pendisk. Please find the below link to order your own ledger nano wallet.

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/products/ledger-nano-s
sportis

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

Veni, Vidi, Vici

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:29:18 AM

Thanks

- on your mobile phones
-Hosted online

I think you need to give more specific information, because there are so many fake wallets on the market, the information you give does not really help him.

Can you give an example or a link where we can read about fake ones? Wallets usually have categories as, web, desktop, mobile and hardware wallets. Look at here.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:51:58 AM

Thanks

I don't have ledger nano s wallet yet but i'm planning to buy one because my friends are already using it and they didn't experienced any bad situation with it and they are all recommending that wallet to use as a secured wallet. All of them says that it is better than the old popular wallet called trezor because it supports a lot of currencies than trezor and at the same time a safe wallet for long term holdings.
Shan123452 (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:56:25 AM

Thanks

I have been using Ledger Nano and it's awesome.

The only thing is that you have to get the app itself on your laptop first before you can use it. Security wise it is pretty much the same as Trezor except some people may like the Trezor design better than ledger because it seems more fancy etc.

Just go with Ledger mate, you can't really make a mistake with it. And if you decide to dump it because you hate it - it costs way less than a trezor as well.

Thanks bro.Good info.What are the problems associated with it?What will happen if chrome supported third party apps gone corrupted bcoz u save your coins into Nano using those apps?
bitcoin199

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:17:46 AM

Bough one few months ago, had a slight issue with authorization and the like and everything was handled by the excellent support, it's not too expensive for a good wallet and it feels more secure than just having them in a regular PC wallet.
naughty1

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:27:07 AM

Bough one few months ago, had a slight issue with authorization and the like and everything was handled by the excellent support, it's not too expensive for a good wallet and it feels more secure than just having them in a regular PC wallet.

Did you use it? It looks like it's still a young wallet, so it's usually a little trouble, but that will help it get better, use it if you find it convenient, do not worry.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

northstarh

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:58:23 PM

Did you use it? It looks like it's still a young wallet, so it's usually a little trouble, but that will help it get better, use it if you find it convenient, do not worry.

I feel a good purse is better, we should not experiment with new wallets to fix their mistakes.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:33:02 PM

The name of the wallet you had mentioned appear unfamiliar to me and it seems that it isn't familiar to the other people here as well . That wallet might be providing a good service the same way how the others are but i still feel much better to stick with the known bitcoin wallet providers and probably it would be better for you as well .
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: