Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:45:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin getting huge in South Korea  (Read 3977 times)
celested

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:53:38 AM

BTC will recover to 3000 easily.. Koreans bought them at 4000, they have strong hands  Grin
Now that bitcoin has been adjusted, and it is entering a stable period, its value is still under control, it certainly can not reach $ 3,000, or if possible, it will not happen in this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 10:58:44 AM

BTC will recover to 3000 easily.. Koreans bought them at 4000, they have strong hands  Grin
Now that bitcoin has been adjusted, and it is entering a stable period, its value is still under control, it certainly can not reach $ 3,000, or if possible, it will not happen in this year.
well with how the quick pumped happen before we can't say it will not happen this year we almost touch it a week ago and if pressure will
push the traders and investors to bring newcomers in this system we will be able to see much bigger chances to reach 3k. just needed to
believe and stay positive.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 11:09:03 AM

we should contact south koreans and sell them our BTC haha, kidding aside, BTC has a huge impact most especially to those developed countries like japan, china and korea, they know well the future of crypto currency and maybe that is the reason why BTC is gaining more popularity.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
TrissMerigold

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Bitrated user: Olysikes1. Authenticate

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 11:13:29 AM

anyway to sell my btc to korean markets lol ... nvm i still didnt understand why btc price only high in specific region ? are their government affect that ? im still hoping worldwide market as high as korean market but it seems kinda stable on $2000 , well good job koreans  Grin

Gunawan82

Activity: 336
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 06:45:53 PM

Hopefully with the added growth of bitcoin around the world my country can follow the development of bitcoin Grin
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 07:00:06 PM

Whenever any country accept bitcoin, than i feel good to know because it is good news for bitcoin and also for us. It is beginning step of bitcoin achievement, I really want to see when my country accept bitcoin as the other countries accept it in official level. But i am confused to know that in Korea bitcoin is equal more than $3000?  Is it possible? 
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:57:45 AM

Bitcoin demand is gradually increasing in south korea.It seems that south korea wood soon go beyond japan in bitcoin adoption.Due to heavy increase in demand for bitcoins,south korean bitcoin traders are facing buy orders of $4500.South korea would also contribute more for bitcoin progress and adoption all over the world just like japan.

stevano

Activity: 423
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 07:47:50 AM

Probably many southern Koreans are joining together bitcoin let alone bitcoin already received in the country itself, bitcoin find its market.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 08:41:33 AM

I guess many people in South Korea became more interested in bitcoin especially now that the economy in Korea dramatically increases because of their Kpop artists. Through Korean dramas, Kpop songs, trendy food that they have and so on, many people will get attracted to their industry. Furthermore, bitcoin perhaps is getting huge in their country for the investors are also investing a lot of money those things mentioned.
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:24:08 PM

HOW do we learn more about BTC in Korea?  I have not found a decent link that gives Korea & BTC info.

I offered to pay $130 to one of our Korean bearing suppliers for samples & catalogs by BTC (yes they charged me for samples).  NO, only a wire transfer.  $40 for that $130 when I was down there in Peru.  So not even the ONE  commercial guy who I have mentioned BTC to was interested.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 445

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 05:56:55 PM

HOW do we learn more about BTC in Korea?  I have not found a decent link that gives Korea & BTC info.

I offered to pay $130 to one of our Korean bearing suppliers for samples & catalogs by BTC (yes they charged me for samples).  NO, only a wire transfer.  $40 for that $130 when I was down there in Peru.  So not even the ONE  commercial guy who I have mentioned BTC to was interested.

Seems to me also that we haven't heard any news from South Korea but from the last time I checked trading volumes, South Koreans has huge volumes. I'm also not aware that bitcoin has been legal or been embrace by the government. So find it interesting again why South Koreans are pouring money into the market.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 05:19:06 PM

Seems to me also that we haven't heard any news from South Korea but from the last time I checked trading volumes, South Koreans has huge volumes. I'm also not aware that bitcoin has been legal or been embrace by the government. So find it interesting again why South Koreans are pouring money into the market.

Well it's like Korea is inclined with technology. Samsung, Hyundai, KIA and some of technology's top brands came from Korea. Right now they're producing the top volumes on many coins especially ETH and ETC.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:02:31 PM

well bitcoin  is now using all over the word and now all countries are aware of  its benefits   as well as coria is concerned it must be true that the prices of bitcoin is now at huge level and its increasing gradually  more and more hope in future it will become the most famous currency not only in curia but every where. 
kriptotr

Activity: 249
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:10:36 PM

I'm checking transactions in ethereum and bitcoin which was done by using KRW (Korean National Currency) and this is just booming. Ethereum transactions have huge potential in South korean exhanges as I see.
Wholesaleff

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:23:50 PM

Has anyone had success in registering with any of the large KOR exchanges while being abroad. I failed with Bitkor on count of not having a Korean bank account

Japan has seen some huge arbs open up too
ladydark

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:38:29 AM

First,it was considered that Japan would play a dominant position in bitcoin.But surprisingly,south korea started to gain attention globally due to its high increase in demand for bitcoin.Last week,when bitcoin was traded at $2800 world wide,bitcoin was sold at $4,500 in south korean exchanges.It seems that soon south korea would become a technology hub.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:00:52 AM

I guess many people in South Korea became more interested in bitcoin especially now that the economy in Korea dramatically increases because of their Kpop artists. Through Korean dramas, Kpop songs, trendy food that they have and so on, many people will get attracted to their industry. Furthermore, bitcoin perhaps is getting huge in their country for the investors are also investing a lot of money those things mentioned.
Yes you are right, it seems that bitcoin has already introduce to them and many of them are now earning it. I have been read awhile ago that even the stores in south korea has been accepting bitcoin as payment and even airlines too if im not mistaken. I hope that my country will accept bitcoin too and be part of our currency.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:25:47 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 09:47:43 PM by bit1

HOW do we learn more about BTC in Korea?  I have not found a decent link that gives Korea & BTC info.

I offered to pay $130 to one of our Korean bearing suppliers for samples & catalogs by BTC (yes they charged me for samples).  NO, only a wire transfer.  $40 for that $130 when I was down there in Peru.  So not even the ONE  commercial guy who I have mentioned BTC to was interested.

Well it's like Korea is inclined with technology. Samsung, Hyundai, KIA and some of technology's top brands came from Korea. Right now they're producing the top volumes on many coins especially ETH and ETC.

That could explain what has been happening and the high interest that BTC has generated in those places, and if they are taking interest directly is because they see something interesting on it, in such a way  that they are buying above the market price, also  somebody mentioned the India that the price was also above.
HaXX0R1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 09:33:32 PM

I'm checking transactions in ethereum and bitcoin which was done by using KRW (Korean National Currency) and this is just booming. Ethereum transactions have huge potential in South korean exhanges as I see.
Not only from Korean exchanges you could see that change from every exchanges ,Japan China etc and so is the reason we are seeing a big rally in all the alt coins,with scaling around the corner it is interesting to see how people will react to that,i want to price to be neutral till the scaling and i hope it will be like that.

▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████▀▀       ▀▀█████▄
 ▄████▀             ▀████▄
▄████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▄
█████    █████████    █████
█████    ████████▀    █████
█████     ▄▄▄▄        █████
▀████▄   ██████      ▄████▀
 ▀████   █████▀     ▄████▀
   ▀▀     ▄▄▄    ▄▄█████▀
         █████   █████▀
         ▀███▀    ▀▀
COMPRO
FINANCE
▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Love!

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:41:11 PM

The price of btc in South Korea is over $1000 the global average. It has been stated that the price per BTC in the region has reached upwards of $3500-3800 across the country’s top three exchanges

This is a part of Crypto I don't understand yet. You say the global average is 1,000 less than the approximate 3,500 S. Korea is seeing. If S. Korea is figured into the global average, wouldn't the global average automatically be adjusted to reflect S. Korea's high price to the point where we wouldn't see such a discrepancy?

If it's a global economy, it's global. You shouldn't be differentiating the prices between countries other than using them ALL to figure the average. Right? Or do I have this part of it wrong?
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: