Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:27:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchange cryptopia www.cryptopia.co.nz/ Careful  (Read 7824 times)
Devilwalk

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:22:48 AM

I withdrew some ETH few days ago and it works flawlessly. So maybe just contact their support. Hope your problem will get resolved asap.

Currently I can not access https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/. Can anyone get in? If not then what is going on Huh

I still have some unconfirmed transactions there.  Sad

It's up for me. Just wait a while and refresh your connection.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
phucdigan

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 08:30:30 AM

Thank you. I'm waiting. Hope there will be nothing bad, I have a waiting order to sell CHC / BTC order matching there.
MySeriousFaceIsOn

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2017, 10:26:42 AM

We had some unfortunate downtime earlier while making some infrastructure changes - Cryptopia had a hardware scale out planned for the last half of this month, but then CHC MN happened, and we're now cramming a week-long implementation plan into a weekend. We were pretty well prepared to go forward with this, but doing so on a production environment under a heavy load has been an interesting task for sure.

We took a bit longer to answer some of the influx of tickets that came in during this time, and I'm happy to say we have 3 new support staff starting in the next 2 weeks to make sure we maintain our normal answer-you-on-the-same-day level of support.
newgil

Activity: 129
Merit: 18

Whiskey in Jairo! ♫ ♪

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:22:28 PM

Already does two months that I'm trying to withdraw my NSR coins from Cryptopia and nothing.

They just speak that NSR official wallet is apdating and ATM is not working... by two months....  Huh

NOTE: I dont want withdraw the coins for official wallet i just want to transfer it to another exchange!

Worried about it
thomas1991

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:52:08 AM

i wan to ask why i cant tranfer my dotcoin from other exchange to cryptopia? it say the cryptopia dotcoin address are invalid...??
sotoshihero

Activity: 850
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 12:56:27 AM

I withdrew some ETH few days ago and it works flawlessly. So maybe just contact their support. Hope your problem will get resolved asap.

Currently I can not access https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/. Can anyone get in? If not then what is going on Huh

I still have some unconfirmed transactions there.  Sad

It's up for me. Just wait a while and refresh your connection.

Same here, I think lets just wait for a while then contact the support if its delayed for some days already. Also check the wallet if its still active because some are also on maintenance. Hope this helps.
MURONDI

Activity: 756
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:34:59 PM

I've been trading there and never had a problem, but if for large funds I prefer to trade in poloniex or bittrex, there may be address writing errors, I often make mistakes writing the address, when I check with notepad there is something different on the wallet address, try to check again the problem, these few days i deposit btc in poloniex, and until now has not entered as well, After I search the problem it turns out the transaction in blockchain has not been confirmed, so I do not blame poloniex..  Grin
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:22:03 AM

Same problem here I tried to deposit litecoin: 7122bd1c55586aec42a527cd7938ab88417141ab3c9e5cf1a089dc2ddcad6191

Now after roughly 20 hours of waiting i still have 0 Balance on my cryptopia wallet. Support didnt answer yet either. Transaction has more than 400 Comfirmations, and obviously it has to be an issue of their side. If I lose the money i deposit there then 1/10 cryptopia exchange. we will see what support writes, incase he is willing to reply me.
Cryptopia have a good background in the previous, also I used the same exchange and I can't experience any problems. Maybe you used wrong procedure or else traffic of sending amount in this wallet will affected your deposits. There's a lot of aspects we need to consider since this problems are resolvable.
Oo ako to

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:14:47 AM

Same problem here I tried to deposit litecoin: 7122bd1c55586aec42a527cd7938ab88417141ab3c9e5cf1a089dc2ddcad6191

Now after roughly 20 hours of waiting i still have 0 Balance on my cryptopia wallet. Support didnt answer yet either. Transaction has more than 400 Comfirmations, and obviously it has to be an issue of their side. If I lose the money i deposit there then 1/10 cryptopia exchange. we will see what support writes, incase he is willing to reply me.
Cryptopia have a good background in the previous, also I used the same exchange and I can't experience any problems. Maybe you used wrong procedure or else traffic of sending amount in this wallet will affected your deposits. There's a lot of aspects we need to consider since this problems are resolvable.

I could say that Cryptopia is on the top 3 altcoin exchanges when it comes to popularity, volume and services that includes bittrex and polo. If there are something that people should be careful about then it should be on how they make transactions and not Cyptopia because I'm also one of the people who can prove that its exchannge is very trusted and very safe.
Rodibro

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 06:32:59 AM

I was planing to deposit some btc to cryptopia but after reading these posts i started to change my mind. Maybe bittrex will be a better option.
Hikocan

Activity: 63

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:23:22 AM

I was planing to deposit some btc to cryptopia but after reading these posts i started to change my mind. Maybe bittrex will be a better option.

yes friends this stock market is strange. It was 2 hours, I invested in the bottom coin. Coin appears in my wallet but has not given my consent. I can not take action if you do not approve. I do not think I will trade this stock market. I do not recommend you
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 05:44:08 PM

So of the 3-4 people that posted once each saying something was wrong, I assumed you logged a support ticket, which resolved your problem, which caused you not to return to this thread to complain further which I guess if anything is a major compliment to our service and our support team.

If anyone does have any issues, and for some reason our support team hasn't responded to your ticket within 24 hours, feel free to flick me a PM of the support ticket # and I'll get you an answer or explanation. Thanks to everyone else that said "umm no? cryptopia is awesome" here for us Smiley

nice to see what your print , i having been using cryptopia for some time now with no real issue normally gets settle fast , my eth deposit i did almost 2 hours ago still has not show up, i written to support. hope i wont need your help

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
tahmad

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:24:58 PM

They are kitties. They did it again. My withdrawal doesn't appears, txid they gave is fake doesn't appear in block network
I have a lot erc20 token in cryptopia. I'm scared now
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 04:49:10 PM

[/quote]
my friend and i was using cryptopia for exchange, and we don't have any particular problem experiences using cryptopia, my only concern is it has high withdrawal fee of 0.002 btc .
Maruchan007

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:29:48 PM

They are kitties. They did it again. My withdrawal doesn't appears, txid they gave is fake doesn't appear in block network
I have a lot erc20 token in cryptopia. I'm scared now

i wanted to withdraw ethereum since yesterday, and i cant. already contacted the support. they told me because ethereum blockchain have problems etc. but i cant even cancel my transaction.... but its not logic because there is no transaction id. i wrote them ones more telling them other exchanges dont have problems with ethereum, so why its an ethereum  blockchain issue? im losing money because meanwhile ethereum value goes down. so i think this scammers just using your coins for trading. cryptopia really sux! because if theyr work with ur coins, and making a bad trade and lose, they will convert in real scam! its fked up and support is wack
Highgod

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:43:56 PM

Maybe this issue in ethereum network is true cause bitfinex have the same problem i'll try in btc and post here

thanks a lot.

Highgod

Activity: 124

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:58:07 PM

The issue is in ethereum network cause btc cash out works fine

Thanks a lot

oranges411

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:06:10 PM

Byteball withdrawal returns an invalid txid but shows as complete.   Will let people know how this works out.
HowToCrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:14:36 PM

Deposited ETH on cryptopia 2 days ago. The transaction was succesfull (not pending, not something else) . It still doesn't show up in my account, I messaged support, they gave me an answer that ethereum blockchain has problems and that's why my transactions is pending, they didn't even look at the hash transaction that I gave them and told me to get back at them if the transaction is succesfull and it still doesn't show up in my account Smiley . They could clearly see that the transaction was succesfull and not pending because I gave that to them in the message. After that I opened a new support ticket saying that they missunderstood my problem and my transaction was succesfull, still no answer for almost 1 day...
HowToCrypto

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:24:46 PM

Resolved. Got the money in the account. Seems that just a delay of 2 days. Who knows why...
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: