Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:52:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you buy Bitcoin now with hard cash?  (Read 6332 times)
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:53:12 AM

Would you buy Bitcoin now with hard cash since the price or value increases daily, or you just going to earn it through mining, faucets, social media and signature campaigns?

As for me i can't afford to buy Bitcoin now, With its current price here in our country it is very big for me. 0.2 Bitcoin is my salary every month from work so if i will buy Bitcoin at this price then i will be needing 5 months to be able to buy 1 whole Bitcoin. I will just try my luck in some gambling site that i have some coins left to increase my Bitcoin.

Well it's not you will buy a whole btc. you can buy fragments of it then once it has increase then sell it then buy again then sell it. This would only apply to people who really has an outside income other than btc. Not also really btc but i we read enough about some altcoins there are some of them that has high increase rate and trusts rate. So btc might be high but there are other altcoins that can boom in time.
Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:12:54 AM

The signature campaign is definitely my primary source of bitcoin, and it's very easy to earn that little amount weekly (so long as my posts aren't complete garbage).  I don't mine and I don't have any sort of business online to earn BTC.  Would I buy it with cash?  Hell yes I would, if I could find someone who had it to sell.  The bitcoin community freaks me out, because so many people who are into it are either criminals or fucking criminals.  I wouldn't want to buy face to face and have to deal with some shady slimeball who's packing heat.  So yeah.  I would if I could get over that visceral revulsion.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:42:34 AM

I personally would never buy Bitcoin in my personal money or hard cash. I will earn it to have it. Because these I days 1 btc is really high amount which I really can't afford it. So it is better for me to earn bitcoin than to buy it personally.
abubakrrali

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:54:15 AM

There is a huge amount of people buying BTC at this time (or until very recently at least), the evidence is the fact the price is increasing therefore there is more demand than selling, that can't be achieved except with people buying and new cash getting pushed in the network.
Signature and SM campaigns and the like are perfect for some to get started but not an actual big investment.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:13:03 AM

I wouldn't buy bitcoin today for 2600$ normally. It was high to me when the price was 200$. There is no need to talk about today's price. I chose HODL strategy for myself. This is the only thing I can do with current situation. I just put on the side 25% of my weekly earnings and that's it. I think this strategy would be great for everybody who can't an opportunety to buy bitcoin with such price as today.
You have a point buying bitcoin in the price that it is high is not a good thing to do for know because you could lose to much money from it. For me the better thing to do is to find a source of bitcoin. And the bet way to earn bitcoin it through signature campaign where you need to post and follow the rules to earn. And then when you earn bitcoin you could also try on investing it and try trading for you to earn more. I do not suggest buying bitcoin money because it is to risky because the price of bitcoin always changes and may drop. So finding a suitable source of bitcoin is a way better option to start on using bitcoin.
orarider

Activity: 575

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:22:35 AM

I personally would never buy Bitcoin in my personal money or hard cash. I will earn it to have it. Because these I days 1 btc is really high amount which I really can't afford it. So it is better for me to earn bitcoin than to buy it personally.

Like you, I never bought bitcoin in cash, and if so, I can not afford to do it. I am in this forum and working for the campaign, although the amount I receive is not much, but it can help me improve my income.
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:24:39 AM

Like you, I never bought bitcoin in cash, and if so, I can not afford to do it. I am in this forum and working for the campaign, although the amount I receive is not much, but it can help me improve my income.

With your rank, earning more income at this forum is less, however, if you persevere, when you reach higher ranks, your money will also be more, try to work well.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:29:38 AM

Would you buy Bitcoin now with hard cash since the price or value increases daily, or you just going to earn it through mining, faucets, social media and signature campaigns?

It is still good in buying bitcoin, now that the price has slightly kick back down, I really think that the price would continue to go straight up in no time if the aggression towards people selling bitcoin has gone I really want to see bitcoin to raise up to $3000, but the resistant was still there and the price is still going down to flat $2000 dollar.
ekoawandi

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:43:30 AM

Yes I will buy and get bitcoin, because according to my estimation of bitcoin growth with a pretty fantastic price.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:01:32 PM

From the very time that I've started bitcoin, especially this year 2017, I've witnessed how the price of bitcoin has gone through. It was a regret for me not buying bitcoin earlier. Right now, the price is bitcoin is quite high. But if there's an opportunity I would love to and willingly buy bitcoin. Cos I know that the price of bitcoin will probably go higher than today's price.

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:21:14 PM

From the very time that I've started bitcoin, especially this year 2017, I've witnessed how the price of bitcoin has gone through. It was a regret for me not buying bitcoin earlier. Right now, the price is bitcoin is quite high. But if there's an opportunity I would love to and willingly buy bitcoin. Cos I know that the price of bitcoin will probably go higher than today's price.

I'm more fortunate than you, I know bitcoin and by the end of 2016, then bitcoin just grew a bit, but it happened right after that, maybe the bitcoin's power was not enough to last long enough . And so, a trading floor has collapsed at that moment. It was also an event that made me feel bitcoin vulnerable.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

hawthelegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:26:03 PM

if i had the cash,i would probably buy with half of what i have coz i think the future of bitcoin is pretty clear,
but then again, nothing is for sure in this world so id probably put half of my money if i had some decent salary.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:31:37 PM

if i had the cash,i would probably buy with half of what i have coz i think the future of bitcoin is pretty clear,
but then again, nothing is for sure in this world so id probably put half of my money if i had some decent salary.
I wouldn't recommend anyone to invest in Bitcoin right now since the price of it is going down. I really think that the people that say that they are investing money into Bitcoin right now aren't​'t really putting any new money into it -they might only be putting money that they made into the coin and claim that they they are investing with new money.

Bitcoin is very likely to get stable soon and when that happens then I would recommend people to invest money into it.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

I will definitely buy bitcoin with hard cash because bitcoin is a great investment and to be honest, i just bought at least 5 bitcoins from the hard dump a while ago and it was all worth it because i am gaining some profits now and i'm planning to hold those 5 bitcoins for at least the end of the year to see if there will be more pump or not.
DomainReseller

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:25:01 AM

Depending on the overall market situation, it's not just about the price but if people can still hold and wait for a bigger rise, therefore price like $2000 isn't necessarily the max where the market crashes, it could be any point// And also if we just saw the large price we should have all sold in $1500.
Takuul

Activity: 60

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:29:41 AM

Currently no, I'll wait for the price movement in the next few days, if it's stable I might begin to rebuy if it falls then I'll wait for a stable lower price before buying, I remember the first time broke $1000 and then price plummeted afterwards. better to read the situation before spending money.
soul-impact

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 08:29:51 AM

I think I can give some evaluation on this issue. The bitcoin has recently risen sharply, and it marks a boom, especially in Korea, where the demand of buyers is so high that it makes the bitcoin worth $ 4000. . But today, bitcoin has shown signs of cooling, its value has dropped significantly, although it is still very high. Therefore, anyone who intends to invest in bitcoin, take advantage of this time.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:06:55 PM

Well if i have idle money i will buy bitcoins now with hard cash, the value increased because correction
it will not be long time, unfortunately i don't have much idle money, i just have capital for trading altcoins
earn bitcoins from other ways are just bonuses.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:10:24 PM

Well if i have idle money i will buy bitcoins now with hard cash, the value increased because correction
it will not be long time, unfortunately i don't have much idle money, i just have capital for trading altcoins
earn bitcoins from other ways are just bonuses.
Same is with most of the common users, because they try hard to make a better earning through bitcoin rather than buying with hard cash. Mainly the big investors are the one who make use of hard cash to buy bitcoin depending upon the price increase and decrease.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 02:22:48 PM

I would if I have the cash available. The correction to $1890-$1900 was an indication that this train doesn't stop here since if it's already going to halt, the downward trends would be fast that we might be seeing sub-$1k prices but apparently, it doesn't. $1800 was a good entry point if you want to join the party, but unfortunately I'm out of cash back then.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: