Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:32:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BREAKING: Feathercoin just hit BTC-e  (Read 5386 times)
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:15:43 PM

This is actually making me look at LTC in a bad light too, for the first time ever. It's kind of altered my opinion of it.

If it's this easy for some week old coin to be instantly accepted at the major ALT coin exchanges...

I now see why old Bitcoiners think all ALT coins are pump and dumps... even Litecoin.

Because they are..

Maybe I will rethink using anything but Bitcoin if this is what the ALT community is all about.
bitdwarf

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The cryptocoin watcher

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:19:11 PM

Maybe I will rethink using anything but Bitcoin if this is what the ALT community is all about.

If Bitcoin didn't exist and it was created today, it wouldn't be any different to other alts. In fact, we would be mocking it for being ASIC friendly.

𝖄𝖆𝖈: YF3feU4PNLHrjwa1zV63BcCdWVk5z6DAh5 · 𝕭𝖙𝖈: 12F78M4oaNmyGE5C25ZixarG2Nk6UBEqme
Ɏ: "the altcoin for the everyman, where the sweat on one's brow can be used to cool one's overheating CPU" -- theprofileth
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:19:30 PM

This is actually making me look at LTC in a bad light too, for the first time ever. It's kind of altered my opinion of it.

If it's this easy for some week old coin to be instantly accepted at the major ALT coin exchanges...

I now see why old Bitcoiners think all ALT coins are pump and dumps... even Litecoin.

Because they are..

Your post is actually making me look at BTC in a bad light too, for the first time ever. It's kind of altered my opinion of it.

If it's this easy for some 3 year old coin to be instantly accepted as a form of exchange...

I now see why old US Dollar holders think all Cryptocurrencies are pump and dumps.

Because they are..

Maybe I will rethink using anything but USD if this is what the Cryptocurrency community is all about.
zdarkazn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:20:45 PM

Because they are..

Your post is actually making me look at BTC in a bad light too, for the first time ever. It's kind of altered my opinion of it.

If it's this easy for some 3 year old coin to be instantly accepted as a form of exchange...

I now see why old US Dollar holders think all Cryptocurrencies are pump and dumps.

Because they are..

Maybe I will rethink using anything but USD if this is what the Cryptocurrency community is all about.

Rofl
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:20:49 PM

Sent some FTC to BTC-e 1.5 hours ago, 0 confirmations Sad

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
El Dude

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:21:30 PM

LTC is not a pump and dump , FTC is .

Bitcoin and Litecoin hodler
dblink

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:22:03 PM

Sent some FTC to BTC-e 1.5 hours ago, 0 confirmations Sad

Did you include a fee in your transaction?

If trollbox is to believed, there are a billion people trying to send transactions at once, and only so many transactions can get it a block.

webosftw

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:23:09 PM

that was unexpected to say the least.
I agree. It took TRC ages to get on BTC.....Let the Pump and Dump begin.
TRC STILL FTW
wtman
Legendary

Activity: 1030
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:25:31 PM

I am no longer going to use btc-e.

First they add novascam, now the add pumpcoin- i mean feathercoin

I was OK with PPC and TRC, but this is rediculous.

Im glad ltc is going to gox!
I don't even know anything about Feathercoin, but what's wrong with letting people trade whatever cryptocurrencies they want?  I think it is awesome that BTC-e isn't afraid to add all sorts of alt coins for trading.

just mad he missed out?
webosftw

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:26:33 PM

I don't even know anything about Feathercoin, but what's wrong with letting people trade whatever cryptocurrencies they want?  I think it is awesome that BTC-e isn't afraid to add all sorts of alt coins for trading.

just mad he missed out?
Anyone that purchases the coin at the current price is not very smart. It isnt worth what it is being sold for.
CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:27:32 PM

Whatever, it seems my opinion is not wanted around here anymore. I'm always met with some snarky remarks just for sharing my opinion.

I'm done with this sub forum, I'll let you Feathercoiners and Chinacoiners pump your coins at will. Then dump them on the idiots that are willing buy them, because the idiots will run out sooner or later when they realize Feathercoin and Chinacoin are worthless copy cat bloodsuckers to the cryptocoin ecosystem.

Later,

Ch
LeChatNoir

Activity: 699
Merit: 501

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2013, 05:28:06 PM

FC actually worth about 1/6 of LTC.
Considering in the long run there will be 4 times as many FC as LTC it means that FC has rise in 10 days what LTC took about 2 years to rise.
That is insane Shocked, most pumped cryptofraud ever!
Chances are this crap is about to crash to 1/10th of current value!

Coinpanion.io - Copy Successful Crypto Traders
webosftw

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:30:29 PM

Whatever, it seems my opinion is not wanted around here anymore. I'm always met with some snarky remarks just for sharing my opinion.

I'm done with this sub forum, I'll let you Feathercoiners and Chinacoiners pump your coins at will. Then dump them on the idiots that are willing buy them, because the idiots will run out sooner or later when they realize Feathercoin and Chinacoin are worthless copy cat bloodsuckers to the cryptocoin ecosystem.

Later,

Ch
^^^This. Someone that actually has some brains.
crazy_rabbit
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001

RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:30:59 PM

Later,

Ch

I do agree that this sub-forum is a bit frustrating these days....

more or less retired.
Rawted

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:34:41 PM

unloaded all 40,000 of my FTC left at .007 this morning when it hit btc-e. this is absolutely nothing but a pump and dump, dont get caught on the downside.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:37:03 PM

Later,

Ch
Oh, don't feel that way.  Sad This is like bitcoiners complaining about litecoiners/terracoiners etc in all due sense.
justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:38:05 PM

Because they are..

Yeah, it was easy. I've learned there's certainly people that will never look toward the work people put into anything. You don't want to believe there's a community forming around Feathercoin outside of just the speculation and that's fine. Heck, we could be offered as a coin for cupid and you'd probably tell me how match.com is much better.

You're entitled to your opinion, I just have a heard time wrapping around those who are looking for reasons why something doesn't work. Spend a few minutes in the community, see the efforts we're making and then form an opinion. Anyway, that's the hope. Have a good day.

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:40:14 PM

Ya... it's not about money at all  Roll Eyes

FTC is all about greed.

Noobs want to become early adopters to make a lot of money.
Exchanges add them to make money.
Miners pump up the value of the coin by talking it up over here all the time, then said miners dump the coins to make money.

This whole thing revolves around money...

I don't think anyone actually believes in FTC except for a handful of people.
Any business is in the business of making money.  That's what they're there for.  But why are you mad at BTC-e for facilitating the trade of crypto-currencies when obviously people demand the trading of crypto-currencies?  I just don't get it.  If people want a service, what is wrong with providing said service?
justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:40:39 PM

unloaded all 40,000 of my FTC left at .007 this morning when it hit btc-e. this is absolutely nothing but a pump and dump, dont get caught on the downside.

You mean there aren't people investing their time and hard earned money trying to work with merchants on adoption? You mean there aren't people donating time to develops apps because they actually enjoy it?

Look, happy to hear you sold FTC with a profit. I just don't think you have an accurate picture of what's being done with FTC. Feel free to PM me anytime, I'd be happy to explain it.

Congrats on your windfall.

Luckybit

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

View Profile
May 02, 2013, 05:50:18 PM

I don't even know anything about Feathercoin, but what's wrong with letting people trade whatever cryptocurrencies they want?  I think it is awesome that BTC-e isn't afraid to add all sorts of alt coins for trading.

Because feathercoin is worthless. All the noobs are partaking in one of the biggest pump and dump scams of ALT coin history. Ive never seen a coin pumped like this.

Feathercoiners printed over 2 million usd in a week.

It's the pumps are only going to get faster and more aggressive with each generation. Get used to it and perhaps buy some cheap coins so you can make hundreds of thousands of dollars like they are.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: