Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:00:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain or Coinbase or Other....  (Read 478 times)
Alexa ale (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:18:52 PM

I earn bitcoin from faucets. I'm using blockchain wallet. And I have 0.0008+ btc on my blockchain wallet. When I try to sent my bitcoin to other address it only allow me to sent nearly 0.00026 btc. It means I have to pay 0.00054+ btc for this transaction fee.

My question is which wallet I should use?
I earn bitcoin from faucets. Not so much btc I can earn from faucet. To keep my btc safe and avoid the high transaction fee which wallet I should use?
Which wallet is best in all means?
nicky1088

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:29:29 PM

I like coinbase. If i were you, i would gpu mine on nicehash. since you are using faucets, im assuming you have time where you arent using your pc. I mine equihash with my 980ti and get $5 per day, so it would probably be a way for you to earn even more.
Quartx

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Becoming legend, but I took merit to the knee :(

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 01:34:24 PM

I earn bitcoin from faucets. I'm using blockchain wallet. And I have 0.0008+ btc on my blockchain wallet. When I try to sent my bitcoin to other address it only allow me to sent nearly 0.00026 btc. It means I have to pay 0.00054+ btc for this transaction fee.

I earn bitcoin from faucets. Not so much btc I can earn from faucet. To keep my btc safe and avoid the high transaction fee which wallet I should use?

Well if you are using faucets which send you small amounts of bitcoins, you might be getting alot of dust , as the fees by coinbase depends on size of tx which is affected by number of inputs, your fees to even deposit your small amounts might have super huge fees.

Why dont you download the electrum desktop wallet? It is super lightweight and does not need to download the entire blockchain so file size and space usage is super small.

I like coinbase. If i were you, i would gpu mine on nicehash. since you are using faucets, im assuming you have time where you arent using your pc. I mine equihash with my 980ti and get $5 per day, so it would probably be a way for you to earn even more.

So you are the kind of people who goes to a bank to buy fruits because the bank has money and you can use money to buy fruits eh. At least answer the op question instead of gibberish.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:37:08 PM

You won't avoid the transaction fees.

Avoid doing micro transactions instead as you will pay more for the fees every transfer you will execute in the future. Send them in bulk instead. For now, trust blockchain wallet to saved your BTC0.0008 and try to increase your funds there as you progress.
nicky1088

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:40:18 PM

Well if you are using faucets which send you small amounts of bitcoins, you might be getting alot of dust , as the fees by coinbase depends on size of tx which is affected by number of inputs, your fees to even deposit your small amounts might have super huge fees.

Why dont you download the electrum desktop wallet? It is super lightweight and does not need to download the entire blockchain so file size and space usage is super small.

So you are the kind of people who goes to a bank to buy fruits because the bank has money and you can use money to buy fruits eh. At least answer the op question instead of gibberish.

As i said in the beginning of that post, I like coinbase. And also, whats wrong with trying to tell people how to earn even more btc when they are obviously earning almost nothing
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 01:56:16 PM

You shouldn't rely on web wallets, but since you are storing small amount of bitcoins it won't affect you much. You do know you can set your transaction fee on blockchain? You can use whatever amount of fee you want to pay but please be aware that your transaction might never confirm if you pay below recommended fee. Or you can also try electrum.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Alexa ale (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 02:13:39 PM

Can you describe me how to earn even more? Can I earn more by my android phone like you?
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 07:06:02 PM

It's useless to accepted any amount below 0.01 BTC nowadays as the transaction size keeps increasing with every transaction you receive and accordingly the fee rises. You got that fee as you must have received very small transactions (as per the price amounts below $1). There is no wallet you can currently use to minimize the fee. Stop using faucets that pay small amounts like 0.0001 BTC or use faucets that let you withdraw a minimum amount as high as 0.01 BTC. This way you could earn from faucets as well as save on the fees.

naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:52:57 PM

It's useless to accepted any amount below 0.01 BTC nowadays as the transaction size keeps increasing with every transaction you receive and accordingly the fee rises. You got that fee as you must have received very small transactions (as per the price amounts below $1). There is no wallet you can currently use to minimize the fee. Stop using faucets that pay small amounts like 0.0001 BTC or use faucets that let you withdraw a minimum amount as high as 0.01 BTC. This way you could earn from faucets as well as save on the fees.
Yes, probably sticking with faucets which are paying into xapo might seem as another solutions for faucet lovers (I wonder people are into faucets still as a serious source of income, they never what we suggest through out this forum).

Hopefully bitcoin tx fees will come down to as usual (20k satoshi) in 6 months of time as segwit will be implemented. But a faucet user must show patience on saving their small rewards for such a long periods.
BigBall

Activity: 253
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 09:11:24 PM

For you is is best to use bitkonan,it is not a bitcoin wallet ,that is for withdrawal money to your bank account but you can  use like a bitcoin wallet.I know that they didnt had any transaction fees but if they have now it is very low and coinpayments have transaction fee only 0.0001 btc.
Alexa ale (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:00:49 AM

Can you fully describe that transaction size depends on which matter? How the transaction size increase? And what is the relation between transaction size and fee?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: