Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:50:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China is dumping, prepare for crash.  (Read 5771 times)
rajasumi3

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:35:44 AM

Crash is inevitable and we are prepared for it.The crash would be temporary and the price of bitcoins would rocket upto 3000$.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 07:28:00 AM

Crash is inevitable and we are prepared for it.The crash would be temporary and the price of bitcoins would rocket upto 3000$.

Quite optimistic you are but that is good. Will we cross 3000 sure we would we almost did just one step and then we were over. Think that after this correction we will come to that price.
Dont see any obstacle except that for now price need to correct and then we start again.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:51:17 AM

Oh look at that -25% and the day isn't even over yet. Oh all the i-told-you-so's....

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:04:46 AM

Oh look at that -25% and the day isn't even over yet. Oh all the i-told-you-so's....

Now! you are quacking very happy because of the crash you have foretold, yeah I guess you are right and I got to admit I am a little sad because of the crash that occur because I did not convert my bitcoin in time, now that the bitcoin price is at $1978.77 dollar it seems it still dropping over time, but I am still positive with it and still would wait for bitcoin to rise again.
zoolander

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:19:40 AM

Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day.  Tongue

It is a blood bath though - but it was telegraphed - there is no excuse not have cashed out a significant amount above $2000.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:21:42 AM

Crash is inevitable and we are prepared for it.

It's called an opposite pump! Cheesy

It's funny how people are going full panic mode now the price is going down heavily. Is it really that hard to understand? Something that goes up HARD in a very short period of time, may as easily come down HARD, and that's exactly what is happening right now. Traders are celebrating, while the yolo gamblers a.k.a peak buyers are now suffering as they likely sold in panic. What a contrast...
Termin4tor

Activity: 404
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:50:24 AM

I am aware about the crash but from my point of view I think the correction is price is healthy for the market. Its healthy for both the market and the investors because we are able to buy more of btc at a low price.

BTCitcointalk
.    ██████████████████████████████████
                                                                 ██
                                                               ███   ██
                                                      ██      ███  ███
                                                     ███     ██  ███  ██
    ▄▄████▄▄    █▌                                         ███  ██  ██
  ██▀       ▀▀  █▌                                   ▀▀   ██▌███  ███ ██
▄█              █▌  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄   ▄   ▄▄▄█▄████████ ████   
█▌              ███▀.   ██    ██     ▀███   ███▀
   ████████████████      ▐█
█               ██       █   ██        ██   ██
     █████████▌██████       ▐█
█▌              █▌       █▌  █         ██   ██
      ██████████▀   █       ▐█
 █▄             █▌       █▌
█████████████████████████████████▌     █       ██
  ▀██▄     ▄██  ██
████████▌██████████████████████████████████     ██▄   ▄███
     ▀████▀▀████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████               ██▄▀▀██    ▀▀▀  ██
   ███▀▀▄▄▄█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██████▄     ██
 ███▄▄██████████▀                                                 ▀█████▀▀
                                                                        ███

█████████████████████████████
Program

❤️
Give Hope To Everyone
━━━━━━━» $1 Is A Big Thing For Them

❤️
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:53:55 AM

I am aware about the crash but from my point of view I think the correction is price is healthy for the market. Its healthy for both the market and the investors because we are able to buy more of btc at a low price.

Ehm No. Pumps and dumps are not healthy in any economical model. Specially not when lacking fundamentals.

What is hralthy is fixing crucial issues as early as possible and get gradual acceptance and rise.

ngin-x

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 10:56:32 AM

It's funny how people are going full panic mode now the price is going down heavily. Is it really that hard to understand? Something that goes up HARD in a very short period of time, may as easily come down HARD, and that's exactly what is happening right now. Traders are celebrating, while the yolo gamblers a.k.a peak buyers are now suffering as they likely sold in panic. What a contrast...

Yeah this really sucks cuz I'm one of the peak buyers. Now I feel like banging my head against the wall. Price is already below $2000 and it's spiraling downward fast.

Looks like ETH bubble has popped too and I have already lost nearly half my stash there. Oh boy, this won't end well  Cry
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:44:45 AM

Yeah this really sucks cuz I'm one of the peak buyers. Now I feel like banging my head against the wall. Price is already below $2000 and it's spiraling downward fast.

Looks like ETH bubble has popped too and I have already lost nearly half my stash there. Oh boy, this won't end well  Cry

Getting into alts is something you should be very careful with anyway, even more so than bitcoin generally.
But with fundamentals missing and a price rise of 10% per day you can expect that to pop ofcourse at some point.

betlord90

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:45:13 PM

Getting into alts is something you should be very careful with anyway, even more so than bitcoin generally.
But with fundamentals missing and a price rise of 10% per day you can expect that to pop ofcourse at some point.

Thats why its better to became more selective upon chosing on alts who where engaging with since their are some numerous of them sure will get a hardtime to retain back to its highest price but if you believe on top 50 in coinmarketcap well provably we can earn huge on them by the time the price of each alt listed will pump. Remember they wasn't on there if they don't have huge potential so better stake for the best.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:54:32 PM

A broken clock is right twice a day. If you expect a crash every day and once a year there is a drop of course you'll be right. Let's see if we're in a bear market or if this is not a trend but just a correction.
Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:12:58 PM

This crash is nothing but just a correction, this time price spiked too high too fast. At highest peek we had many weak hands, they decided it is a good time to liquidate their short position.
Now we will see 'rebuy' period where everyone who sold coins will use the money to buy even more BTC.

This is a classic example of Fibonacci Retracements in action. We can be sure that next pump will take us higher than $3000
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:41:34 PM

A broken clock is right twice a day. If you expect a crash every day and once a year there is a drop of course you'll be right. Let's see if we're in a bear market or if this is not a trend but just a correction.

actually he is not really right, it is a tricky word to use this "crash" thing. you can't really call the rise from $1000 beginning of this year in 5 months go to $1900ish current price a "crash" it is a big rise which nearly doubled the bitcoin price.

what kwuk does is more of bullshitting in this board rather than being a broken clock.

to the moon with bitcoin...
coolsai

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:56:25 PM

I don't think China is relevant anymore apart from the mining side of things. When it comes to prices and pouring money in all I hear about now is Korea and Japan.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:09:21 PM

This crash is nothing but just a correction, this time price spiked too high too fast. At highest peek we had many weak hands, they decided it is a good time to liquidate their short position.
Now we will see 'rebuy' period where everyone who sold coins will use the money to buy even more BTC.

This is a classic example of Fibonacci Retracements in action. We can be sure that next pump will take us higher than $3000
I agree with you . Because bitcoin too increases very quickly. But when the bitcoin increase is stable it will be difficult also decreased. This is an example of an unstable digital currency, there are still many parties who have interests so that this can happen. China may be one of the reasons, but we can not blame it until there is strong evidence. All still fairly predictive and assumptions.
Holliday
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:51:16 PM

Kwuk, you called for a crash at $900 (and that's just recent memory). You do realize we are still double that, correct?

You got this one right (2700 -> 1850), but when you keep trying to hit the nail for two years, eventually you are going to knock that baby in, no matter how shitty your hammer is. Also, a blind child could have called this one. I'm a fucking Bitcoin perma-bull and I called this one. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=178336.msg19186591#msg19186591

I, as an official representative of Bitcoin Corp, allow you to brag only after we hit <$400.

If you aren't the sole controller of your private keys, you don't have any bitcoins.
Trasamania

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:45:14 PM

I think so. I have started buying small amount now. When the trend is reestablished, I will buy more.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:25:38 PM

I don't think China is relevant anymore apart from the mining side of things. When it comes to prices and pouring money in all I hear about now is Korea and Japan.

China is indeed not relevant anymore, but kwukduck is just trying to scare people off -- ignore that wacko. Japan has been going crazy when it comes to Bitcoin. It's insane how far ahead they are with their volumes, but I am not exactly sure how much of this volume is legit. We all know how well Chinese exchanges managed to fake their volumes on a massive scale. South Korea on the other hand is another upcoming market. Expect them to push the demand for coins even further than ever before.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:50:04 PM

With China pushing this entire rally leading the price with +10-15% we can be sure to see big dumps now that the Chinese prices are UNDER the US/EU prices and falling further.

A link or anything would be nice in order for us to justify your claims, otherwise we will consider this as nonsense.

I cannot point out the reason why would China trigger a dump on the bitcoin's price. For fun maybe? Or are you just saying about big dumps because you are seeing some drop on bitcoin's price and then linking it to China, Et viola!, new story.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: