Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:09:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Aidos Kuneen, No blockchain & Zero fees coin ?  (Read 2074 times)
GeorgeSoros (OP)

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 03:28:20 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 05:08:20 PM by GeorgeSoros

Hello everyone,
Im new there (i watch the thread but not have account) and i dont know where i can post a subject like this so i try there. Sorry for me english is not my native language, well i find a project called ' Aidos Kuneen ' ( www.aidoskuneen.com ), its a zero fees, no blockchain and anonymous coin, i dont find any Annoucement or something like that on this forum or internet...
What do you think guys ?

If someone have more informations about it can you send me pm.

Thanks
btcmerich

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 04:35:50 PM

I have info about this project, 

Aidos core dev team are long time traders and they are doing things diffrently . It has good Tech and business plan, they will do a ninja to the exchangers instead of the usual ICO bullshit all coins are doing and i find that very nice indeed.

toal coin supply is 25 000 000 and that is fair. I am keeping fingers crossed for them that is for sure.
GeorgeSoros (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:04:31 PM

Thanks for informations, i wanted to read a bit more about tech what is new ?, well no ICO its explain why i dont find more about it mmmh.
Well, its hard to imagine for me a coin without blockchain using a new tech and no ICO, i read on them website its using DGA ? Can you explain me how it work ?
btcmerich

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:22:16 PM

Well what is it hard to imagine a coin without ICO? I can not speak for Aidos Dev  i do not know why they do not do ICO. i find it interesting and refreshing..

Aidos Algo is DAG not DGA . DAG is Directed acylic graph i think is better to read about it on their website as i am not the right person to explain this. It looks like they are making changes to their site so some pages are looking strange

What is new about the tech? It is very light and fully scalable
Fragbait

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:28:58 PM

IOTA is a big hit and success so let's make a copy that runs on I2P and gullible speculators will foam at their mouths and we'll be rich.

They should've simply started developing for IOTA instead, probably would've made more money that way.
GeorgeSoros (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:34:30 PM

@btcmerish , thanks for details i will check it all on them website, do you know if they have a newsletter or more than a twitter ?
btcmerich

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:36:49 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 06:35:30 PM by btcmerich

IOTA is a big hit and success so let's make a copy that runs on I2P and gullible speculators will foam at their mouths and we'll be rich.

They should've simply started developing for IOTA instead, probably would've made more money that way.

IOTA success?  right , dream on.  Maybe when they are on exchangers, right now they have good tech that they do not know what to do with and bunch of hype like any other coin that wants to get your hard earned money

everything is a copy of something. Some one comes along and finds a way to improve something . that is not wrong

Aidos made diffrent business plan and made the codes to be used for people and not just machines.

I was interested in IOTA at the start but i lost that because of the way IOTA dev handle themselfs and all their bullshit. trillion IOTAS , no explorer, private exchanger on slack. Treating their investors like they are garbage, no thank you

Aidos has 25M total supply and a working explorer. They have made it anonymous to fit their plans  and they have longterm plans to make further improvments. They are not doing ICO so they are not like IOTA or any other ICO loving devs that sell empty promises and Air. They want to take Aidos directly to Exchangers and give traders security. I do not understand why you are butthurt about it
GeorgeSoros (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:43:11 PM

I will read it more for sure it look very interesting thanks guys
Fragbait

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:18:43 PM

[...]
Maybe when they are on exchangers
[...]
They want to take Aidos directly to Exchangers
[...]

It's as if you're trying to say being on an exchange is what makes a coin success.

Btw, the "private exchange" on Slack has 1799 users at the time of writing this post.
GeorgeSoros (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:53:45 PM

" The technology stack of Aidos enables users to spend their tokens freely without any fear of being tracked or tainted.
Even though the design differs from existing heavy and complex blockchains like bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, Aidos still retains the core principles of openness, decentralization and improved privacy.
Aidos will also be ready to be used with and plugged into the Internet of Things, enabling participation in an ecosystem of billions of devices. "

Someone have an idea about how much time can take a transaction on Aidos Kuneen compare to bitcoin ?

If i understand well the Direct acyclic graph is a king of chain but without block, and The system dont save the wholee data and delete it... well its amazing i dont understand why people are too mich stick to blockchain again, zero fees, light network, can be used for Internet of things or as currency.

It seem Aidos take the whole error of past old good project like Bitcoin and removed the negative part like heavy network and huge fees, also the problem of real anonimity before two users especially: KYC made on majority of exchanges and public key transaction historic.

Waiting your answer guys
btcmerich

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:56:41 AM

" The technology stack of Aidos enables users to spend their tokens freely without any fear of being tracked or tainted.
Even though the design differs from existing heavy and complex blockchains like bitcoin and other crypto-currencies, Aidos still retains the core principles of openness, decentralization and improved privacy.
Aidos will also be ready to be used with and plugged into the Internet of Things, enabling participation in an ecosystem of billions of devices. "

Someone have an idea about how much time can take a transaction on Aidos Kuneen compare to bitcoin ?

If i understand well the Direct acyclic graph is a king of chain but without block, and The system dont save the wholee data and delete it... well its amazing i dont understand why people are too mich stick to blockchain again, zero fees, light network, can be used for Internet of things or as currency.

It seem Aidos take the whole error of past old good project like Bitcoin and removed the negative part like heavy network and huge fees, also the problem of real anonimity before two users especially: KYC made on majority of exchanges and public key transaction historic.

Waiting your answer guys

From my understanding is that transfer cofirmation takes 5-10 min but will be faster with more users and can be down to seconds
btcmerich

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:40:46 AM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 11:04:04 AM by btcmerich

It is now listed on first exchange!   more exchangers will list it soon. This is big
AmarO

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 12:35:08 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 01:09:42 PM by AmarO

GeorgeSoros/btcmerich who are you the founders friends? The founder got some programmer to program this for him and god knows wether it works or not. No reputation at all. Hahahahaha!
btcmerich

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:08:39 PM

Are you ok?? why would there be any need to pretend?

Admin could just make ANN here, there are tons of ANN on this forum. Get your head together man!

also why not put your money where your mouth is???

if you are so sure, then come with some  evidence . The codes are there ... get to work ... find faults then! i am sure Admin would pay bounty for finding buggs.

if not then stop your bullshit please.

AmarO

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:14:14 PM

Why not put your money where you mouth is???

if you are so sure, then come with some  evidence . The codes are there ... get to work ... find faults then!

Monero exists, what's point of this currency? Founder is big fan of Monero, I know.
btcmerich

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 01:20:01 PM

if you are so sure, then come with some  evidence . The codes are there ... get to work ... find faults then!

Monero exists, what's point of this currency? Founder is big fan of Monero, I know.

Have you even looked at Aidos?  no transfer fees, Monero has transfer  fees and it is increasing now when they did implement ringsignature.. Monero is heavy. Aidos does not have transfer fees, it is light and scalable without block chain

Aidos team did not do any ICO and they  have already put it on exchange and i am sure more exchange will list it in coming weeks.
AmarO

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:17:32 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 02:49:40 PM by AmarO

if you are so sure, then come with some  evidence . The codes are there ... get to work ... find faults then!

Have you even looked at Aidos?  no transfer fees, Monero has transfer fees and it is increasing now when they did implement ringsignature.. Monero is heavy. Aidos does not have transfer fees, it is light and scalable without block chain

Aidos team did not do any ICO and they  have already put it on exchange and i am sure more exchange will list it in coming weeks.

Okay Aidos is like IOTA but for humans not robots amazing. I went to exchange, listed but not selling.
btcmerich

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:26:11 PM

I like  the way they are doing things. Aidos team seem to be open and want to do things  in a good way, i will for sure support , is just i do not understand crypto dao platform... i am trying to transfer bitcoins there but is pain in the ass.

AmarO

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 02:50:06 PM
Last edit: May 29, 2017, 03:04:38 PM by AmarO

I like  the way they are doing things. Aidos team seem to be open and want to do things  in a good way, i will for sure support , is just i do not understand crypto dao platform... i am trying to transfer bitcoins there but is pain in the ass.

No one even knows who the fucking developer is, scam coin.
AmarO

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 03:06:36 PM

You seem jealous and threatened? This coin they say is for humans not IOTA for robots. I don't know if this coin is a scam or not though.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: