Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the Best time to Buy Cheap Coins?  (Read 2467 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:06:11 PM

When exactly is the best time to buy Cryptocoins very cheap? Is it during their Crowdsale or immediately they launch on exchanges?
I bought some Siacoin few days ago at 330 satoshi but  heard some people say they bought it at 7satochi and am wondering where they bought it that cheap. Could it be during their Crowdsale? Is it possible to buy during crowdsale? if yes, how?
veneg

Activity: 282
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:33:47 PM

Best moment to buy a coin is in 3-7 days after first exchange release.Bonus hunters + panic don't fail Grin
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:40:10 PM

During the ico is usually the cheapest if the project has a good team.  There are many coins that have never dropped below the ico price.
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:50:39 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2017, 06:06:20 PM by Ucy

Interesting info bro. Never thought buying during ICO was possible. Wonder how this can be done SAFELY  and whether the coin price fluctuate during ICO
Catmony

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:51:48 PM

When exactly is the best time to buy Cryptocoins very cheap? Is it during their Crowdsale or immediately they launch on exchanges?
- Buy on early days or hours of ICO because they used to have huge bonus for early birds.
- Not immediately after launch, wait for few hours till weak hands sell out there holdings. But you may not see this in successful projects.
- When those ICO pays out bounty reward, at this time most of those bounty hunters dump their reward so you get best price to buy them.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:55:16 PM

Comparatively you will be getting cheaper coins by supporting new projects. You can support any new altcoin project by participating with their translations/campaigns. There are many projects which are giving away free giveaways based on some criteria. You may make use of them.

As per new trend, new altcoin projects are not focusing on giving discounts on initial days of ICOs. Hence probably we will be having chances to buy cheaper only in the initial days of listing in exchanges.

But if you closely look into market movements of newly listed altcoins, you will be getting an idea of buying after dumps. But it is not happening with every coins.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:56:36 PM

IMO, it is never a good idea to buy alts. For bitcoin I look for a bubble then keep a bid about 25% lower. Then I hope.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

Comparatively you will be getting cheaper coins by supporting new projects. You can support any new altcoin project by participating with their translations/campaigns. There are many projects which are giving away free giveaways based on some criteria. You may make use of them.

I like this idea! It's what am trying at the moment (my first time) with some social media campaigns, never been paid though.  Am hoping it will be worthwhile in the end.
Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 5947

Meh.

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:32:36 PM

I would say the first couple of hours that it hits the exchange. Time and time again that I've seen or been involved with an ICO it always trades below ICO price in the first hours. This may not be the case for every single project out there but that's just how I've seen it. I usually buy in early to get any bonus or discounts as I don't have the stomach to think it'll drop once it goes live..

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:41:23 PM

I bought some Siacoin few days ago at 330 satoshi but  heard some people say they bought it at 7satochi and am wondering where they bought it that cheap. Could it be during their Crowdsale? Is it possible to buy during crowdsale? if yes, how?

Good time is during their Crowdsale. How it's done? Refer to their instructions. If you are planning to continue play with that coin after it was placed on exchange then wait for big dump after the big pump and take note of that low and analyze the trend if it will regained it's ATH.

You know I can't actually say it's a best time since that is the challenge here in altcoin trading. If we knows when is the best then we are a perfect trader but it's not. Just keep focus on every risk you will take so that you can earn good in the long run doing altcoin trades.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
amaral1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 07:13:04 PM

SigAD campaigns and other bounties from new alts. Less risky than entering the ICO if you dont know the market.
I can give you a personal example. I was in a sigad for an alt a while ago, did some translation work, and some stuff. Was a scam. My bad. but in the end all i lost as 30 or 40 minutes of my time. I

██████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
      ██████████▌▐██████████ 
    ██████ ████▌  ▐████ ██████ 
   ██████  ▐██▀    ▀██▌  ██████ 
  ██████  ▌ █▄▄█  █▄▄█ ▐  ██████ 
 ██████▌ ▐██████  ██████▌ ▐██████ 
 ██████  ███████  ███████  ██████ 
 █████▌  ██▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀██  ▐█████ 
 █████                      █████ 
  █████▄▄▄▄▄████  ████▄▄▄▄▄█████ 
   ████████████▌  ▐████████████ 
    ████████████▌▐████████████ 
      ██████████████████████ 
        ██████████████████ 
            ██████████ 

█████████
█████████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████████
█████████

EXCHANGES 

CREX24GRAVIEXBITEBTC

█████████
█████████
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
      ███
█████████
█████████
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:21:31 PM

Buying at crowdsale s much better because as when a coin start their crowdsale then it has a fixed price and in that time period you will notice that how is that coin going as you will have interest in that and after launching at exchange you will then look at the movement of the price these both things will help you in taking the action of holding or sell at right time.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:14:54 PM

I think the best time to buy crypto is during the ICO because if you wait to list to the exchanges site they have possible the price to increase. In ICO the price is cheap and after ICO the price will possible to increase if they listed to the exchanges site. In ICO also you can get discount, reward if the ICO end successful. But I suggest before investing In ICO make a lot of research first so you can know if ht ICO is legit or not. Join ICO have escrow to make sure that yout money is safe

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 12:14:59 AM

The best time to buy cheap coins is when at ICO, when they just announced want to launched the coin, but buying coin at ICO is very risky, you still haven't know the coin or see any project or know the coin developer, so it is still unsure whether the coin is legit or not, don't get excited of the cheap price and then you end up being scammed, usually I buy alt coin when it already registered on exchanger, the price is a bit high but it is safer

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:33:24 AM

The best time to buy cheap altcoins is when bitcoin price is up and when a coin is just released on an exchange after an ICO. Typically when there are some campaigns launched here many bounty hunters dump at the first weeks after a certain altcoin has been added to an exchange so therefore the first weeks of a coin's release after an ICO is sometimes the best time, not when bitcoin price is up.
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:55:09 AM

Cheap is really a subjective thing, on ETH someone admits 0.05 is cheap to buy and even 0.07 is cheap as well so it just depend with your own financial and how much you could buy with your money. Invest in ICO on early stages for bonus might a good idea to get more coins.

With this bonus, you can get lots of benefit when they get listed on exchange later.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:52:44 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2017, 09:14:30 AM by Ucy

The best time to buy cheap coins is when at ICO, when they just announced want to launched the coin, but buying coin at ICO is very risky, you still haven't know the coin or see any project or know the coin developer, so it is still unsure whether the coin is legit or not, don't get excited of the cheap price and then you end up being scammed, usually I buy alt coin when it already registered on exchanger, the price is a bit high but it is safer

Very Interesting one!
This never crossed my mind.. considering the fact that most coin end up being fake your post ICO buy is very valid
I added this very important point to my jotter thanks
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 08:34:55 AM

If you are planning to buy alt coins then I guess buying at the time of ICO or panic selling is the best period to grab good quantity at lower levels. However, you have to be extremely careful while choosing the ICO to pick as most of the ICOs end up with a loss or as a scam. In some cases you might get multi fold returns but the risk associated with it is also very high as compared to that of other options.
ekans45

Activity: 229
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:11:30 AM

It's better to read some news as of now since we saw rhe corection in the price of inflated altcoins and bitcoin as it volatiles. However, it's better to buy now where in it's cheap due to volitality but it may dump again, no one knows. Trade at your own risk.
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 09:38:59 AM

Everytime there is a dip/volitality occured, that's the best time to buy cheap coins.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: