Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:32:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS][STEAM KEYS] PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS  (Read 2360 times)
Mr.Junker (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 250

Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 05:40:17 PM

Sell STEAM KEYS  PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
Stock : 10 KEYS
Original Price : $29.99
Now Only : $15 BTC  - Escrow Accepted

Mr.Junker (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:33:22 PM

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2017, 02:13:32 PM

Are these keys legit way obtained ?

Mr.Junker (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:20:06 PM

Are these keys legit way obtained ?

Hi ,
Yes 1000% Legit Codes !

Mr.Junker (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2017, 05:00:47 PM

Mr.Junker (OP)

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 07:49:01 PM

Sell STEAM KEYS  PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
Now Only : $15 BTC  - Escrow Accepted

btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 29, 2017, 10:43:55 PM

I am interested in about 5 of these keys. However, I am only willing to do this with escrow (or you go first) and with a wait time of at least 2 weeks to account for any keys that could be invalidated. If you are still interested to trade under these conditions then feel free to PM me.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Mr.Junker (OP)

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 06:54:47 PM

I am interested in about 5 of these keys. However, I am only willing to do this with escrow (or you go first) and with a wait time of at least 2 weeks to account for any keys that could be invalidated. If you are still interested to trade under these conditions then feel free to PM me.
iam waiting 2 week for money ? its too long hero

btcton
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2017, 07:17:58 PM

Well, how long would you be willing to go? The problem is that when games are bought through illegal methods such as carding, the keys can be invalidated by Steam or by the game publishers. In the case that a key from you were obtained from such methods, the key could work for a while but then be revoked later. It's a good situation for a scammer. Not saying you are, but there is no reason to take any chances. If anyone else can vouch for you I would be more flexible about it.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
Mr.Junker (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 01:52:42 AM

Well, how long would you be willing to go? The problem is that when games are bought through illegal methods such as carding, the keys can be invalidated by Steam or by the game publishers. In the case that a key from you were obtained from such methods, the key could work for a while but then be revoked later. It's a good situation for a scammer. Not saying you are, but there is no reason to take any chances. If anyone else can vouch for you I would be more flexible about it.

Okay , i give your 1 code for waiting 2 weeks and iam guaranteed for this . after 2weeks sent btc for myaddress ? its accepted please sent your email in PM . why iam not given 5 ? because mystock only 10 dude . please understanding
its not carded keys . iam buy bulk from another site

Mr.Junker (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:36:36 AM

Sell STEAM KEYS  PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS
Now Only : $15 BTC  - Escrow Accepted

Farcoin12

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 10:28:39 AM

Okay , i give your 1 code for waiting 2 weeks and iam guaranteed for this . after 2weeks sent btc for myaddress ? its accepted please sent your email in PM . why iam not given 5 ? because mystock only 10 dude . please understanding
btcton, have you received a code or a PM from OP? I might be interested in buying one of his keys, but I don't want it to get invalidated like most of the cheap steam codes. I am quite sceptical when it comes to these kinds of things.

▄██████████████████▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄▀▄
▄█████████████████████▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▀             ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
███████▄
▀███████████████████▀▄▀▄
  ▀█████████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄
    ▀▀████████████▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
                    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀            ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
  ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Solar DAO████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
PV Solar Plants Construction
   through CROWDFUNDING
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████  ████  ████
▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀
████  ████  ████
████  ████  ████
Mr.Junker (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 12:42:31 PM

btcton, have you received a code or a PM from OP? I might be interested in buying one of his keys, but I don't want it to get invalidated like most of the cheap steam codes. I am quite sceptical when it comes to these kinds of things.

YES !

btcton
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 05:37:16 PM

We have agreed to go through with the deal. He told me he sent me the key to my email, for which I will pay for in 2 weeks if it is still working at the time. In about one hour I will edit this post to confirm that I have received the key and that it does work. If all goes right, I wil pay the full $15 by June 13th.

Mr.Junker (OP)

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:07:48 PM

We have agreed to go through with the deal. He told me he sent me the key to my email, for which I will pay for in 2 weeks if it is still working at the time. In about one hour I will edit this post to confirm that I have received the key and that it does work. If all goes right, I wil pay the full $15 by June 13th.
Nice !
Dont worry hero its legal keys !

btcton
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 07:27:10 PM

Nice !
Dont worry hero its legal keys !

I can confirm that I was sent the key and that I have successfully redeemed it through Steam. I can at least vouch for that at this point. I missed the activation screen, but here is an image proof that I have now gotten the game:

I will post back after 2 weeks to confirm that the key still works and has not been revoked. So far, so good. I might edit this post every once in a while to check in.

Blackshadow007

Activity: 787
Merit: 276

Currency Xchanger™

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 02:43:16 AM

I had same worry when i saw his price offer . Indeed keys can be revoked later if purchased by illegal ways and steam account will get locked and banned too . Anyways i just checked that from Indian Steam store price is exact 15$ for PUBG , i guess OP's key is global one .

Mr.Junker (OP)

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 01:04:48 PM

Stock : 7 KEYS

Mr.Junker (OP)