Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:53:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No payout from Dwarfpool for over 24 hours  (Read 6983 times)
Walrusbonzo (OP)

Activity: 682
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:02:09 PM

Hi

Is anyone else mining ETH with Dwarfpool and have the last 24 hours of mining stuck in "Confirmed but still not on balance" ?
bulgar73

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 06:10:42 PM

Hi

Is anyone else mining ETH with Dwarfpool and have the last 24 hours of mining stuck in "Confirmed but still not on balance" ?

Yes, I also waiting ...  Huh
BTC

powershot

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:36:12 PM

I'd like to hear from your mining friends, if you've also had trouble with Dwarfpool in the last few days.

DWARFPOOL - I see that in the last 24 hours there were no payments in EXP and the ETHs are accumulating but they are not in the balance.

Poloniex + Bittrex - Also regarding the deposits in SiaCoin (SC), sent to the poloniex wallet, but in maintenance, I change to bittrex, and it spent 36h and so far I did not receive, but i received yet anothers payments

Details, I have been receiving normally in the last days, then settings are correct, since nothing has been changed, in the SiaCoin pool, it is payment done.

I wonder if the staff has the same difficulty.
I already open tickets, but none of them was answered.

Get Away Dwarf pool, they are trading with your money.
Gunntha

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 10:15:11 PM

Same here.
"confirmed but not on balance"
Also it seems they are "shaving the hashrate" sometimes. Especially if the Eth price is high.
Not sure I can trust them anymore.
kods87

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:17:44 PM

the pool stopped  and no shares appear in the state's wallet in the site of the pool
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 11:29:30 PM

I left Dwarfpool a long time ago just for these "irregularities".

Sad to see things haven't changed much since then and people continue to blindly mine coins that promise decentralization at these Big "centralized" pools, just because they are big.
powershot

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:34:10 AM

DwarfPool in maintenance, or new Scam ?

Nobody know, but i think all very strange because just one day in a falling of eth, they stopped pay us.

not is possible only us, are mining in this pool on this fórum.
nobody talking about?

i changed to ertherpool
bulgar73

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:47:55 AM

change pool to ethermine.org
BTC
Vaccinus

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:51:01 AM

Nobody know, but i think all very strange because just one day in a falling of eth, they stopped pay us.

nobody talking about?

i changed to ertherpool

it's a very ancient big pool i doubt it's a scam just a maintannce, maybe their front isn't working like happened in the past, or they have technicals other issue, yes i'm right check now "Due to technical maintenance the website will be offline for a short period of time. All your shares are calculated, all pool servers work. The main server will be migrated. Payments will be started as soon as possible."

Walrusbonzo (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:41:00 AM

For what it's worth I've been mining on Dwarfpool for over a year and never had any major issues before, certainly nothing like this.

It is very suspect that this happens just as ETH and BTC dumps.
powershot

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:10:56 AM

nobody talking about?

i changed to ertherpool

it's a very ancient big pool i doubt it's a scam just a maintannce, maybe their front isn't working like happened in the past, or they have technicals other issue, yes i'm right check now "Due to technical maintenance the website will be offline for a short period of time. All your shares are calculated, all pool servers work. The main server will be migrated. Payments will be started as soon as possible."

Precisely because of this, they filled their pockets of money with our work and now, they disappear, and as the friend below commented, precisely with that gigatesco dump. They dominate more than 50% of mining today.
ten9

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:18:19 AM

nobody talking about?

i changed to ertherpool

Precisely because of this, they filled their pockets of money with our work and now, they disappear, and as the friend below commented, precisely with that gigatesco dump. They dominate more than 50% of mining today.
Calm down, they have a maintenance.
Walrusbonzo (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:19:56 AM

"maintenance"  Grin
kods87

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 11:07:01 AM

SCAM  Huh Huh
Byte Produce

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:15:41 PM

yes i think because to make a Server Update is normal nor so long. shit happens  Cry
eten1337

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:24:38 PM

any update?
Byte Produce

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:26:03 PM

no to time i waiting lot off money waiting to pay out  Angry i hope is not scam .
eten1337

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:33:28 PM

no to time i waiting lot off money waiting to pay out  Angry i hope is not scam .

i hope so. i have some unpaid xmr in DwarfPool
HashZilla

Activity: 89

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:41:28 PM

It will get fixed faster if everyone switches to another pool.  It fill free up some of their servers.

The faster you switch, the faster you can get your money.
Byte Produce

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 02:46:39 PM

yes i going at 11:00 oclock wien time to Flypool i see dwarfpool have not zcashblock found in the last time https://explorer.zcha.in/blocks
. the last 121023   000000002a496336c4985e3bc799c4...   Fri 26 May 2017 22:18:54 CEST   4   19351 B   Dwarfpool https://explorer.zcha.in/blocks   Huh Huh
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: