Bitcoin Forum
July 16, 2024, 02:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ArtByte makes official pool more profitable, even for cpu or gpu!  (Read 1868 times)
First.Bitcoins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1156
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 07:11:38 PM

There are now many large pools where you can mine ArtByte. To benefit those who want to use the official pool, we have removed the 2% fee, so no fee is charged.

The official pool also pays a bonus to every account in the pool. The bonus is the same regardless of the hash power you use to mine. We pay the bonus on every block mined by the pool.

So for example:

Miners using the wallet on a typical laptop get 10 - 15 khs, and can mine about 100 ABY per day
The largest miners on the pool get up to 1ghs, and mine thousands of ABY per day.

Our bonus is the same for each size of account, so for example if the bonus is 0.2 ABY per block (and the pool mines 500 blocks per day, each account gets a bonus of 100 ABY per day.
For our miners using the wallet to mine, that can double the number of ABY to 200 per day.

The bonus is paid by the AppleByte Foundation, and is not taken from anyone's share.
These estimates are approximate & can change based on the number of miners.

Happy Mining!

Pool: http://pool.artbyte.me

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me
First.Bitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2017, 03:00:34 PM

Join the pool and earn a bonus every time a block is found!

Founding Dev of ArtByte, the crypto supporting the arts, started in NYC - May 1, 2014 ArtByte.me
First.Bitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 02:16:20 PM

Pool is set now to no fee and pays a bonus on every block mined, in addition to the block proceeds.

First.Bitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 02:25:19 PM
Last edit: June 01, 2017, 02:42:37 PM by First.Bitcoins

ArtByte is currently the third most profitable coin to mine according to coinwarz

ArtByte pool: https://pool.artbyte.me

fanatic26

Activity: 756
Merit: 560

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:51:17 PM

Funny, it shows as the 39th most profitable coin to mine for me....

Stop buying industrial miners, running them at home, and then complaining about the noise.
Fantum

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 05:56:09 PM

Thanks for this post, but if many people are mining artbyte won't it get dumped hard and the price will never go up? Anyway I will try to mine a little and see how it goes.
First.Bitcoins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2017, 01:19:42 PM

Funny, it shows as the 39th most profitable coin to mine for me....

The ranking fluctuates real time, right now it is 10th.

grinmoure

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:07:02 AM

There are now many large pools where you can mine ArtByte. To benefit those who want to use the official pool, we have removed the 2% fee, so no fee is charged.

The official pool also pays a bonus to every account in the pool. The bonus is the same regardless of the hash power you use to mine. We pay the bonus on every block mined by the pool.

So for example:

Miners using the wallet on a typical laptop get 10 - 15 khs, and can mine about 100 ABY per day
The largest miners on the pool get up to 1ghs, and mine thousands of ABY per day.

Our bonus is the same for each size of account, so for example if the bonus is 0.2 ABY per block (and the pool mines 500 blocks per day, each account gets a bonus of 100 ABY per day.
For our miners using the wallet to mine, that can double the number of ABY to 200 per day.

The bonus is paid by the AppleByte Foundation, and is not taken from anyone's share.
These estimates are approximate & can change based on the number of miners.

Happy Mining!

Pool: http://pool.artbyte.me

When I click the Mining tab in the wallet, what is the name of the official pool?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: