Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:50:16 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin be accepted by USA or will the US try to denounce or embrace?  (Read 1856 times)
v0rtecxz

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:52:32 AM

In my opinion, bitcoin will sooner or later be accepted by the US, because Japan has received bitcoint and Japanese bitcoin users are very high, unlike in the US where only a handful of them know and continue to live it, and I think if the US User bitcoin keeps growing . The taste of Bitcoin will be accepted by the US sooner or later, as we know today, bitcoin has a huge impact on the economy in the modern world, I'm sure it must be felt by the US. Due to the rapid development of bitcoin, and supported by stable market prices
Lancusters

Activity: 630
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 10:05:44 AM

What about stable market prices, you say? Look at the chart of bitcoin prices. You call that stability? I don't share your optimism. The US will never recognize bitcoin and it is right for the economy. The maximum that the state can do is to levy a tax on users of bitcoins. Why should you?
Bamselk

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:47:20 PM

The US already openly accepts Bitcoin.

Of course that could be an underhand way of them manipulating the future of it (which is very likely as regulations get enforces better), but it's good enough that people can still use Bitcoin safely there.

If you can't handle the pressure of governments, just use a mixer.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 12:51:14 PM

I think they will eventialy have to embrace it but there are alot of opinions about this, what is your take??

The USA will never accept something that they cant control and am sure they are not going to accept bitcoins since they have no control over it and they dont have any means to monitor how the whole process goes about.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:40:57 PM

Not only USA but all the countries will embrace Bitcoin some day or other. If they denounce or ban bitcoins, people will just funnel their money to other countries. At least right now you pay capital gains tax on withdrawals to your bank. It's a winning situation to regulate crypto trade.

True, but not all governments have the same acceptance towards bitcoin. While there are some countries like Japan, South Korea or Singapore that are clearly bitcoin friendly, other countries like the USA or many countries in Europe are much worried at how they can regulate and, in a certain way, control it. I guess they fear that, if people uses bitcoin in mass there will be less use of fiat currency and its value will decrease.
I think USA will embrace it because usa is the country where the people are aware of the importance and value of bitcoin they are trading in bitcoin and they don’t want to destroy there trade and on other  side the world is going to digital  so I don’t think that USA will denounce bitcoin.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 02:49:21 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin will sooner or later be accepted by the US, because Japan has received bitcoint and Japanese bitcoin users are very high, unlike in the US where only a handful of them know and continue to live it, and I think if the US User bitcoin keeps growing . The taste of Bitcoin will be accepted by the US sooner or later, as we know today, bitcoin has a huge impact on the economy in the modern world, I'm sure it must be felt by the US. Due to the rapid development of bitcoin, and supported by stable market prices

USA adopted bitcoin already and so they already have approved the use of it publicly. I think they transaction in Us is already smooth even in government status. We hope every country will do the same thing

IamHigh

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:18:42 AM

We already got Japan. Then sout korea is coming also. Then Australia, then I expect many more countries. USA doesn't want to accept bitcoin but they will also have to accept it naturally after other counties' acceptance.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:14:36 AM

I think they will eventialy have to embrace it but there are alot of opinions about this, what is your take??

The USA will never accept something that they cant control and am sure they are not going to accept bitcoins since they have no control over it and they dont have any means to monitor how the whole process goes about.
You're wrong there , they already accepting bitcoins as like as the previous said they have tax on it even they can't control it they still have commission and i think that is basing on how much you earn or you will withdraw so the tax will be given . .As far as i know they have a legalization process for its users to register in a particular site .

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:05:42 PM

One day or the other,USA would have to accept bitcoin.Early china and russia tried to ban bitcoins but after they failed to do it,they started regulating bitcoin.Japan has legalized bitcoin and south korea and india are discussing to legalize bitcoins and most of the countries are ready to join the rally.So,USA would have no other option in future oyher than accepting bitcoins.

Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:11:40 PM

The American government with donald trump president is very difficult to predict. Things can happen unexpectedly, but I think bitcoin would be hard to get official for the United States because it could make weaken the dollar.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:42:57 PM

We already got Japan. Then sout korea is coming also. Then Australia, then I expect many more countries. USA doesn't want to accept bitcoin but they will also have to accept it naturally after other counties' acceptance.
USA doesn’t want to accept bitcoin being a currency because USA has a fear the bitcoin might not defeat US$ in the market and how a country hand over his power to someone. Instead of accepting bitcoin a currency USA will work through propaganda to demoralize bitcoin across the world. USA is fully aware of bitcoin popularity and know that bitcoin is the only competitor of US$ and USA also believe that bitcoin can defeat US$.
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:55:23 PM

I think at this time, the US authority in charge of crypto currencies have come with a position and we all know where it aligned which is they won't allow bitcoin but they cannot stop it, so they come with policies to make it difficult for its penetration but at the same time doing it legitimately by hiding that the interest of the citizens is in their heart which is something I could bring out of the recent release by SEC.
TwSeventh

Activity: 566
Merit: 113

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:26:06 PM

what does that mean by 'accepted by usa' ?
are you talking about regulation ? well,it has a possibilities but for now it's too early for Bitcoin.
so far,i heard USA people (most of them) not seeing Bitcoin as an assets because it's really unstable,
we can see it based on Bitcoin price,and other problem is bitcoin mostly used for money laundry and gambling.
only a few people using this as a payment point,and it's really hard to track,
possibilites ? it may be have a possibilites to be accepted in the USA,but we need more time around 10 years or so

Want to pay for a VPS with Bitcoin? Get a Bitcoin VPS from Evolution Host
Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:20:07 PM

Bitcoin will make America great again, the FED will be over, no more criminals printing money. Trump will have no choice to accept it soon or later. Joking
I think they will only accept IF they can have some control on it, with regulations for their country. Or if they have an interest by accepting it (money or something else)
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:52:35 PM

Bitcoin will make America great again, the FED will be over, no more criminals printing money. Trump will have no choice to accept it soon or later. Joking
I think they will only accept IF they can have some control on it, with regulations for their country. Or if they have an interest by accepting it (money or something else)
If they already design a system where they can access it and have a control on it they might consider it. When they got the access they can put tax on it. Or somehow they might studying now how Japan implements ot. Woukd it be helpful or not. Since btc were used in illegal transaction mostly in America before that makes them banning it.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:13:19 AM

USA is a big country. I think bitcoin will be received in that country. Because many people are trading on bitcoins. This will make USA to accept bitcoin. Not just in the USA I think in every country will receive bitcoin. Because bitcoin has a very good investment value. This will make a profit for every country. Especially if there is legality. Of course there will be income in the form of taxes. But it is technically necessary that can not get people to look for profit gaps in a way that is not true

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:34:02 AM

This was really funny to read.  Grin Have you read other replies in this thread? I'm sorry I don't want to sound rude, but your post looks like you are a brainwashed citizen of an anti-American country. I'm sure you are not, it only looks like that.  Smiley

In short, USA is starting to accept bitcoin already and I'm sure it will be among the first countries who accept bitcoin entirely.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:05:08 AM

There is a big possibility that eventually USA will recognize Bitcoin in exchange for some solid regulations in placed as they want to protect the consumers from being scammed (nice intention) but giving leeway for the growth of the cryptocurrency market. Though right now it is not illegal to hold Bitcoin if you are a USA citizen but you need to declare any earnings you receive from a Bitcoin transaction.
LeeMinHoa

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:41:31 AM

I think they will eventually have to embrace it - however - the US Dollar is widely backed and supported by the Trillionaire Rothschild families and entities and they do not take kindly to things that cut into their bottom line.   I believe they will initially create a media spin factory denouncing Bitcoin, but it is such a non-stoppable power that they will eventually have to embrace it.
thepolarbear

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 03:35:37 PM

Bitcoin is already accepted in some large cities in U.S.A such as New York and San Francisco. As a matter of fact, some of well-known companies in there are already embraced and used it. But they still have hesitation in trully accepting it. Maybe because the America is worried about the system of the bitcoin and how will it affect the future of dollars, transactions, payments and people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: