Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:04:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unconfirmed transaction  (Read 455 times)
Johnaz123 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2017, 08:00:30 PM

So,
I have two transactions both over 10 days old. I contacted quickseller because I read that they can confirm transactions. They put it into the F2 pool but it has been over 3 days and still unconfirmed.
Is there a way to directly confirm a transaction or do I just have to wait?
thanks for any help.
I can post the transaction IDs if needed.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
achow101
Legendary

Activity: 3388
Merit: 6635

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2017, 10:13:31 PM

Post the transaction ids.

cyyap95

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 01:03:19 AM

So,
I have two transactions both over 10 days old. I contacted quickseller because I read that they can confirm transactions. They put it into the F2 pool but it has been over 3 days and still unconfirmed.
Is there a way to directly confirm a transaction or do I just have to wait?
thanks for any help.
I can post the transaction IDs if needed.

Contact me with the telegram link in my thread
kkraus69

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 05:13:57 PM

Hello, I Hello, I have the same problem with three transactions being unconfirmed. The last two don't even have a transaction ID. The first one does have a TxID but it still has taken three days. Who is quickseller? cyyap95?

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.
HI-TEC99
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 2846

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:11:37 PM

Hello, I Hello, I have the same problem with three transactions being unconfirmed. The last two don't even have a transaction ID. The first one does have a TxID but it still has taken three days. Who is quickseller? cyyap95?

Please, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you.

Quickseller and macbook-air can get transactions confirmed by the f2pool mining pool for a fee. You can find their contact details in this quote.

*snip*

Viabtc also provides a paid service, but it charges 0.01BTC for each transaction which is over $20.

Do you have paid accelerator service?

ViaBTC’s Transaction Accelerator is a FREE service for the community. We also provide manual accelerator service for special cases (dire urgency, extremely low transaction fee etc.) and require a donation of 0.01BTC for each transaction. Please contact support@viabtc.com for details.

Two users here called quickseller and macbook-air can get f2pool to confirm your transaction, and probably for less.

You can contact them by clicking these links.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=358020

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=16114

They charged 0.0001 BTC per transaction last year, but probably want more now.

I faced a similar issue a few days back transaction not getting confirmed due to low fee but user "QuickSeller" got my transaction confirmed in minutes when I sent him 0.0001 BTC. He has access to some pool . PM him.
kkraus69

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 06:19:49 PM

Thank you. This information is good!
 Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: